1. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 00:331 edit
    YouTube

What method can I use to determine that you are correct? Oh, none at all but you believe in Jesus. Well, how about them Cubs or the Walking Dead. I like that approach - this retarded religion conversation should not define the boundaries of our cultural connection. Just plant some seeds and shift gears. Try not to be too judgemental. I'm not good at this, but I'm better than I used to be.

I'm called apathist for a good ironic reason.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 01:09
    Originally posted by @apathist
    [youtube]A5F0dP2CEvM[/youtube]

What method can I use to determine that you are correct? Oh, none at all but you believe in Jesus. Well, how about them Cubs or the Walking Dead. I like that approach - this retarded religion conversation should not define the boundaries of our cultural connection. Just plant some seeds and shift gears. Try not to be too j ...[text shortened]... ood at this, but I'm better than I used to be.

I'm called apathist for a good ironic reason.
    KNOWING that God does not exist.

What method can I use to knpw that you are correct?
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 01:38
    Originally posted by @eladar
    KNOWING that God does not exist.
    What method can I use to knpw that you are correct?
    I never made that claim. What does that fact tell us about eladar.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 02:08
    ..the usual facts 😳
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 02:37
    You never made the claim?

What do you claim?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 02:39

What do you claim?
    Amidst asking other people what they claim, it will be interesting to see if you claim that you know your god figure exists.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 03:13
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Amidst asking other people what they claim, it will be interesting to see if you claim that you know your god figure exists.
    I'll wait for my question to be answered. I may be waiting quite some time for the self righteous hypocrite to actually answer it.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 03:22
    I'll wait for my question to be answered. I may be waiting quite some time for the self righteous hypocrite to actually answer it.
    That whether or not you claim to know that your god exists somehow depends on a somebody else's answer to the same question is strange.
  9. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 06:25
    Correct.

What do you claim?
    That people who claim to 'know' that their preferred version of a creator god exists are invariably quite poor thinkers. Stick with faith belief all you mythists. When you pretend your beliefs are rational you look stupid.

That explains the divegeester school of hide your reasons! A little spark of awareness of one's own stupidity.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 09:311 edit
    That explains the divegeester school of hide your reasons! A little spark of awareness of one's own stupidity.
    I became a Christian through a process of events in my life and for very personal reasons, none which I will be reavealling to pot-headed nincompoop who doesn't even now that paganism is a form of theism.

I make no claims that I "know" God exists.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 10:501 edit
    Correct.

[b]What do you claim?

That people who claim to 'know' that their preferred version of a creator god exists are invariably quite poor thinkers. Stick with faith belief all you mythists. When you pretend your beliefs are rational you look stupid.

That explains the divegeester school of hide your reasons! A little spark of awareness of one's own stupidity.[/b]
    That's what I though, a self righteous no answer. You are the one whose screen name should start with a d. But then you are like mr. Smith, there are so many of you.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 10:51
    That whether or not you claim to know that your god exists somehow depends on a somebody else's answer to the same question is strange.
    You are without a clue.

What do you claim about the existance of God?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 11:061 edit
    That's what I though, a self righteous no answer. You are the one whose screen name should start with a d. But then you are like mr. Smith, there are so many of you.
    You are mistaking me with another poster, on another site, who might possibly be interested in what you think.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 11:12
    What do you claim about the existance of God?
    As I explained a few months ago, I now categorize myself as an agnostic. As far as I am aware, no god has revealed its existence to humans.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 11:13
    As I explained a few months ago, I now categorize myself as an agnostic. As far as I am aware, no god has revealed its existence to humans.
    I thought you were theist?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree