1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 13:40
    he IS dasa

i don't care enough to prove it, or argue it. so ignore it. or don't. or don't care about it. it's about dasa anyway. or vishvahetu. or poker87.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 20:28
    Originally posted by poker87
    I can see I will have to explain myself.
    My mother knows dasa personally, and last year when dasa was talking to my mum on the phone I asked her to ask dasa if he wanted to play chess online with me. He said yes and we both joined RHP to play chess, but in the PM section we got to talking about spirituality and ended up swapping e-mail addresses and we go ...[text shortened]... RHP circus {his words) so I did and here I am. And I will defend him even if no one else does.
    You really are a pretentious prick dasa.
  3. Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 22:13
    Originally posted by mikelom
    You said you met Dasa here, on the same day you both joined. I am sure Dasa was talking to your mum 8 years ago, as you speak to us now.

Liar and deceiptful and dispicable as you can possibly become. Do not try to pull the wool over our eyes, once again.

Answer my question about the suffering of the people of Thailand will you?

-m.
    When I showed up at RHP I was just going to stick my head in for a minute and did not intend to hang around, so I wanted to just be aloof as much as possible as reguards to my past connection with Dasa, but since someone asked me directly how we both joined on the same day I thought I might as well explain it. And your foul manner of questioning about the rest is not worthy of a response.
  4. Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 22:16
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I'll defend his good points-just like anyone elses.
    To defend him blindly, (without refferring to the context of his posts and his sometimes callous remarks towards other posters), is frought with danger as he has shown himself to be inflexible on may points and come across as a real fundie.

The thing is, true spirituality (or true religon, as you ...[text shortened]... fit all, and to say that we must all adhere to exactly the same religon is uttelry dangerous.
    I follow the teachings of Bhagavad Gita and the Vedas because they are the only true teachings about God and religion that you will ever find anywhere.
  5. Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 22:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    So you condone things like the comparison of my relationship with my spouse to that of "rutting dogs" because we don't "spit at the thought of sex" and the comparison of my decision not to submit to the same religionist "authority" as Dasa to the thought processes of a 7 year old child with cerebral palsy? Surely not. I will assume not.

You see, I think you a ...[text shortened]... have read a cross section of threads then you will have seen it. It isn't subtle.
    I have read the postings and it is clear that you are deliberately twisting every thing he says to meet your own deranged purpose,s. And when I read his comments they are always generalizations about how the ungodly behave and act and think. The problem seems to be with you and only you.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 22:42
    Ok a user has appeared from no-where after a long time away (so what? many people dont bother posting etc.)

Ok the dates do look rather dodgy (but could be a mere co-incidence and a IP hash thing can be used to determine it)

Ok the user has only ever played Dasa - but some people do only come on here to play their friends

BUT - the posting style is different and certainly less hostile and certainly less argumentative.

Is poker187 Dasa - to be honest i don't know and i don't actually care.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 22:462 edits
    I have read the postings and it is clear that you are deliberately twisting every thing he says to meet your own deranged purpose,s. And when I read his comments they are always generalizations about how the ungodly behave and act and think. The problem seems to be with you and only you.
    dasa always crossed swords in every post with FMF, always ignored me and was always a crushing bore.

You are so different. Grow up.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 23:501 edit
    Dasa invited me to check out the RHP circus [his words] so I did, and I have never seen a complete lack of truthfulness and common sense in my life, because of the comments made by the two gangs wandering the hallways of this forum. The first gang is the gang who defends false religion and tells us that killing animals is perfectly fine to do, and the second gang is the false science gang who tells us that conscious life came about by chemicals mixing together randomly a long time ago. [dasas words] And I cannot continue to stay here while this sought of forum posting continues, for how would anyone ever be able to have a honest conversation while crap is being worshipped and respected. So I will leave everyone to discuss all their crap, and not waste any more of my time in even trying to get involved in any discussions, because there is as it appears and as Dasa has said, not one honest person to be found in this forum. And I agree 100% having seen it with my own eyes.

While your loyalty towards your mum's friend is admirable, I think your hasty survey of what has been going on here for the last 18 months or so has resulted in you rather underestimating the role that Dasa's poor interpersonal skills have played in his troubled standing within this community.
  9. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 09:59
    I can see I will have to explain myself.
    My mother knows dasa personally, and last year when dasa was talking to my mum on the phone I asked her to ask dasa if he wanted to play chess online with me. He said yes and we both joined RHP to play chess, but in the PM section we got to talking about spirituality and ended up swapping e-mail addresses and we go ...[text shortened]... RHP circus {his words) so I did and here I am. And I will defend him even if no one else does.
    I choose to believe that you are what you claim and not the puppet which you are in danger of emulating, however I would caution you to make your own way on this forum and not to become a blind follower of anybody, regardless of your beliefs. Many of the people Dasa has found enmity with are honest, sincere and decent people - perhaps you will find agreement and accord with them if you take the time to discuss these issues with an open mind.

And I will defend him even if no one else does.

This sentence raises questions about your motivations for being here. If you are here solely for this purpose, why bother? Dasa is quite capable of defending himself, albeit in a thoroughly unpleasant and hostile manner.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 14:06
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    Ok a user has appeared from no-where after a long time away (so what? many people dont bother posting etc.)

Ok the dates do look rather dodgy (but could be a mere co-incidence and a IP hash thing can be used to determine it)

Ok the user has only ever played Dasa - but some people do only come on here to play their friends

BUT - the posting st ...[text shortened]... ss argumentative.

Is poker187 Dasa - to be honest i don't know and i don't actually care.
    I don't think poker187 is Dasa in disguise for I like Dasa much better.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree