1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 06:32
    Originally posted by poker87
    I have read his post and I do not see that this person has rejected God but far from it, and I would say that many in this forum have lots of problems with reading or something because there are many postings that are saying things about this person which it seems to me to be not true at all.
    I will keep an eye on these postings now because something seems ...[text shortened]... ess with this person in the past and he came across straight up and down as far as I could tell.
    Dasa needs to lighten up a bit. He is way too serious about lying science
    and lying religion and animal killers who have changed the commandment
    in the Holy Bible from "Thou shall not kill" to "kill abundantly" according to
    him. He may get an ulcer if he doesn't stop worrying about the slaughter
    of animals by the meat eaters and such. He needs to hear some funky
    music and a few good jokes that will make him laugh. Got any ideas?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 06:46
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Are you positive about anything I post?
    That doesn't answer my question which was: do you think Suzianne is 90% positive in what she posts? You have come out now and said something along the lines of Dasa's posts being 90% decent. Do you think Suzianne has a more or less decent persona than Dasa? You decided to actually quantify Dasa's 'positivity', so I am curious.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 06:54
    Originally posted by FMF
    That doesn't answer my question which was: do you think Suzianne is 90% positive in what she posts? You have come out now and said something along the lines of Dasa's posts being 90% decent. Do you think Suzianne has a more or less decent persona than Dasa? You decided to actually quantify Dasa's 'positivity', so I am curious.
    Didin't answer YOUR question? Give it a break man. You have never answered any of my questions. Maybe sometimes indirectly. But I have noticed you have decidedly tried your hardest not to answer any of my questions pertaining to "positive spirituality" or my attempts to reconcile our differences ( a few times).

So , again, give it a break. you can read into my posts what you want but it's not going to stick. Go on, have another go.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 07:02
    Originally posted by FMF
    No, I didn't use the word "decent".

I wasn't comparing Suzianne to Dasa.

I was intrigued by the "serpent" comment
    and the subsequent "Amen" , which is why I posted it.

I quantified Dasa's positivity as a percentile for myself. Yes, for me his op's were 90% positive. If you dont agree with this figure then just say so and tell me why. Why beat around the bush like this?

I really fail to see why you would totally come into my pithy little point and turn it into another Dasa witchhunt. He has been witchhunted by everyone, including yourself, but it is only you that would bring up the subject ,TOTALLY OUT OF CONTEXT , and butt into some else's post, with an obvious axe to grind and trying to use me as the wheel.
    Well, I tell you ,buddy...friend, Take it elsewhere thanks.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 07:04
    Didin't answer YOUR question? Give it a break man. You have never answered any of my questions. Maybe sometimes indirectly. But I have noticed you have decidedly tried your hardest not to answer any of my questions pertaining to "positive spirituality" or my attempts to reconcile our differences ( a few times).

So , again, give it a break. you can read into my posts what you want but it's not going to stick. Go on, have another go.
    Do you think Suzianne has a more or less decent persona than Dasa? You - rather oddly - decided to actually quantify Dasa's 'positivity' as "90%", so I am curious how your undisguised (albeit not particularly aggressive) hostility towards most Christians might handicap your ability to 'quantify' the decency of such posters.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 07:05
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you think Suzianne has a more or less decent persona than Dasa? You - rather oddly - decided to actually quantify Dasa's 'positivity' as "90%", so I am curious how your undisguised (albeit not particularly aggressive) hostility towards most Christians might handicap your ability to 'quantify' the decency of such posters.
    see other post as well (although I doubt that will change anything)
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 07:09
    I really fail to see why you would totally come into my pithy little point and turn it into another Dasa witchhunt. He has been witchhunted by everyone, including yourself...
    You really would describe my measured and patient responses to Dasa's raw abuse and insulting assertions, my pointed refusal to reply in kind, my support for his freedom of speech, and my constant expressions of support for his right to believe what he wants to believe about himself, as a "witchhunt", even in the context of all the people who hurl abuse at him and would seek to actually silence him? You would describe my approach as a "witchhunt"? Are you being for real?
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 07:13
    Originally posted by FMF
    You really would describe my measured and patient responses to Dasa's raw abuse and insulting assertions, my pointed refusal to reply in kind, my support for his freedom of speech, and my constant expressions of support for his right to believe what he wants to believe about himself, as a "witchhunt", even in the context of all the people who hurl abuse at him a ...[text shortened]... ually silence him? You would describe my approach as a "witchhunt"? Are you being for real?
    Whatever you want to call it - you have acknowledged what I'm talking about, which constitutes about 10% of my point there. Now perhaps you would like to address the rest.

(Remember, it is you who butted in with an unrelated topic. It is you, funnily enough , who has bought Dasa into the spotlight again.)
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 07:18
    I wasn't comparing Suzianne to Dasa.

I was intrigued by the "serpent" comment
    For over a year Dasa has been routinely describing members of this community as poisonous snakes, rutting dogs, cockroaches, horses, rats, feces-eating-pigs etc. Until very recently - after pressure from me - you never really called Dasa properly to task for this. Last couple of weeks, after I confronted you rather pointedly, have seen you make a few mealy mouthed reproachful comments to him about his animal "analogies", of which there have been hundreds and hundreds dished out gratuitously. But here you are, jumping on Suzianne for her serpent comment - which is of course your right. Do you think Suzianne has a more or less decent persona than Dasa? You - rather oddly - decided to actually quantify Dasa's 'positivity' as "90%", so I am curious what "%" you would assign to Suzianne. It's a fair question, I think.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 07:22
    Remember, it is you who butted in with an unrelated topic. It is you, funnily enough , who has bought Dasa into the spotlight again.
    Unrelated topic? Me bringing Dasa into the spotlight? Are you being for real? This thread was started by Dasa. This OP is yet another harangue from Dasa, endeavouring to make himself - and his dysfunctional and indecent relationship with everybody - the de facto centre of Dasa's own theology, and abusing everybody for being different from him. How could you possibly try to pass off my comments to you about Dasa and about Suzianne (who has posted on this thread) as "unrelated"?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 07:23
    He has been witchhunted by everyone, including yourself...
    err - excuse me buddy.

Dasa has self proclaimed himself has holding all truth (a bit like the JWs do) and that everyone else is not only wrong but liars and unintelligent fools. He has brought whatever grief he gets down on his own head. I have not witch-hunted dasa as you claim, but I have stood up to him to the point of boredom.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 07:34
    Originally posted by divegeester
    err - excuse me buddy.

Dasa has self proclaimed himself has holding all truth (a bit like the JWs do) and that everyone else is not only wrong but liars and unintelligent fools. He has brought whatever grief he gets down on his own head. I have not witch-hunted dasa as you claim, but I have stood up to him to the point of boredom.
    Duly noted. Witchhunt was definately the wrong term. I meant more like "exposed".
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 07:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    Unrelated topic? Me bringing Dasa into the spotlight? Are you being for real? This thread was started by Dasa. This OP is yet another harangue from Dasa, endeavouring to make himself - and his dysfunctional and indecent relationship with everybody - the de facto centre of Dasa's own theology, and abusing everybody for being different from him. How could you poss ...[text shortened]... comments to you about Dasa and about Suzianne (who has posted on this thread) as "unrelated"?
    Duly noted. I had overlooked that this thread was started by Dasa. The rest of my comments stand uncorrected.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 07:41
    Duly noted. I had overlooked that this thread was started by Dasa. The rest of my comments stand uncorrected.
    Uncorrected? So the comment about me, despite my measured and supportive approach to Dasa, conducting a "witchhunt" stands?
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 07:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    Uncorrected? So the comment about me, despite my measured and supportive approach to Dasa, conducting a "witchhunt" stands?
    Didn't you read my one line response to divegeester?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree