1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '11 03:33
    I am going on vacation.

These are some of the things you should think about before I return.

For false science;

Why do you dishonestly teach that conscious/life is a product of chemicals coming together millions of years ago - randomly in a puddle after it was hit by the lightning bolt.....when you cannot even demonstrate it a laboratory with a thousand conscious/scientists working towards it and with a billions of dollars worth of sophisticated equipment at your disposal - which the puddle did not even have to start with.

Why do you teach that the structured universe with its laws are a product of something expanding (you don't know what it is) and giving us everything we could possibly need to live comfortably - and it has all happened randomly and without cause or plan or intelligent direction - but just bumbled itself into existence.

False religion:

Why do you falsely teach that all the dead and rotting Christians in the grave will some day come back to life.

Why do you falsely teach that blood and confession takes away sins - when in fact we must at least give up our sinning natures to begin with - by way of embracing true knowledge and removing ignorance which purifies the heart and mind - and in this way we advance towards love of God. (no person, place or thing can take away your sins) if you don't stop sinning.

Why do you falsely teach that THOU SHALT NOT KILL means that you can slaughter millions of animals and cause them untold suffering - in the name of religion.

Why do you falsely teach that each person can take birth in this world only once - when the truth is we can take birth as many times as necessary - until we have developed love of God - and it is only then we can return to God and not before.

Why do you falsely teach that your newly created religion is the only religion - when hundreds of thousand of years ago - millions of persons worshipped and loved God by taking instructions from the Vedic teachings - which are the true authority presenting perfect knowledge.

Why do you falsely teach that the Bible is the word of God - when it was compiled by animal killers, womanisers, intoxicators and politicians who fabricated and invented most of it..

Why do you falsely teach that Genesis/Adam /Eve/Serpent/ 6500yrs old universe - Is the true explanation of creation when it is clearly not.

Why do you falsely teach that Moses was talking to the Supreme Lord when it is clear he did not a- and it was just fabricated by play/writes.

-------------------

These are a few things to think about and try and decide why this falsity is accepted and defended to the death - even to the point where my rejecting of this falsity has come under scrutiny.

Ask yourself why rejection of false teaching comes under scrutiny at all.

What,s happening with you - that you would defend falsity to the death.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Oct '11 03:41
    Don't feed the troll
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Oct '11 06:50
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I am going on vacation.

For false science;

Why do you dishonestly teach that conscious/life is a product of chemicals coming together millions of years ago - randomly in a puddle after it was hit by the lightning bolt.....when you cannot even demonstrate it a laboratory with a thousan ...[text shortened]... er scrutiny at all.

How about posting a good religious joke or other fuuny thing about
    the Vedaa or reincarnation, etc. when you come back.
  4. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    22 Oct '11 11:27
    I am going on vacation.

For false science;

Why do you dishonestly teach that conscious/life is a product of chemicals coming together millions of years ago - randomly in a puddle after it was hit by the lightning bolt.....when you cannot even demonstrate it a laboratory with a thousan ...[text shortened]... er scrutiny at all.

False religion:

Why do you falsely teach that all the dead and rotting Christians in the grave will some day come back to life.

I include the resurrection of all men in my teaching because Jesus demonstrated that He can resurrect others and even Himself. So His word on this I trust. He demonstrated authority in this area.

Why do you falsely teach that blood and confession takes away sins - when in fact we must at least give up our sinning natures to begin with - by way of embracing true knowledge and removing ignorance which purifies the heart and mind - and in this way we advance towards love of God. (no person, place or thing can take away your sins) if you don't stop sinning.

I think you are talking about two different things in my Christian teaching:

1.) Cleansing from the guilt of sins is one matter - redemption.

2.) Freeing from the power of sin is another - sanctification, transformation.

Both are crucial to my teaching of the Christian life.

Why do you falsely teach that THOU SHALT NOT KILL means that you can slaughter millions of animals and cause them untold suffering - in the name of religion.

I teach that we should avoid being cruel to animals. Afterall, it is clear that God's salvation has in mind some of the families of animals on earth too.

On a relative scale a human life is worth more to God than an animal's life, though we should not be cruel to animals.

Why do you falsely teach that each person can take birth in this world only once - when the truth is we can take birth as many times as necessary - until we have developed love of God - and it is only then we can return to God and not before.

My authority is the Bible. And the Bible does not teach any kind of reconciliation to God through successive reincarnate births.

So I believe anyone putting their trust in successive reincarnate births as other creatures or other people, will be disappointed.

Why do you falsely teach that your newly created religion is the only religion - when hundreds of thousand of years ago - millions of persons worshipped and loved God by taking instructions from the Vedic teachings - which are the true authority presenting perfect knowledge.

The Bible accounts for people grasping elements of universal truth outside of the covenant community.

I believe that the Judge of all the world will do justly. I don't think God needs to sit at my feet while I teach Him a thing or two about multiculturalism.

The thought is absurd to me, that God's hands are somehow tied because He has spoken essentially to man in one book - the Bible. I believe He is definite but not narrow.

Why do you falsely teach that the Bible is the word of God - when it was compiled by animal killers, womanisers, intoxicators and politicians who fabricated and invented most of it..

I don't believe any author of any book of the Bible was perfect. Only Jesus Christ the Son of God, was and is perfect.

The Bible has a Model of such a Person in history. I see no other belief system with as convincing a historical model of perfect humanity as the Bible's Jesus of Nazareth.

Why do you falsely teach that Genesis/Adam /Eve/Serpent/ 6500yrs old universe - Is the true explanation of creation when it is clearly not.

I don't believe the Bible specifies the age of the universe.

The lack of surprise in Eve when the serpent spoke may indicate that there are things which we are not aware of at this early time.

I am not fully decided yet. Presently I am exploring some explanations for the lack of surprise in the woman because a speaking creature.

No hurry. I came to trust Genesis after realizing that it was taken seriously by Jesus Christ. Since His intigrity is unquestioned to me, I decided that if it was good for Him it must be good.

Why do you falsely teach that Moses was talking to the Supreme Lord when it is clear he did not a- and it was just fabricated by play/writes.

I don't believe we "falsly" teach that God spoke to Moses.
  5. England
    Moves
    22 Oct '11 14:42
    have a nice hol...
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Oct '11 15:06
    I am going on vacation.

For false science;

Okay, okay.

We get it.

We get that you reject God and His teachings. We get that you reject His Son. We get that you claim false things for your own purpose. We get that you pick and choose what you think is false based on your own narrow mindedness.

We get that you claim that the things which are true are false and that the things which are false are true. We get that you claim the important things are useless and that the useless things are important. We get that you seem determined to try to rob Christians of their salvation, by trying to steer them away from the Way, the Truth and the Life. We get that you treat people who dare to disagree with you with disdain and disrespect.

These are the things I'll be thinking about while you are gone, not the numerous lies in your post.

I'm probably not alone in thinking this way.

Begone, Serpent!
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Oct '11 15:58
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Okay, okay.

We get it.

We get that you reject God and His teachings. We get that you reject His Son. We get that you claim false things for your own purpose. We get that you pick and choose what you think is false based on your own narrow mindedness.

We get that you claim that the things which are true are false and that the things which are fal ...[text shortened]... umerous lies in your post.

Begone, Serpent!
    You seem to be maturing very quickly. Keep up the good work. HalleluYAH !!!
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 01:35
    I am going on vacation.

For false science;

Take it with you when you go.
  9. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 02:041 edit
    Begone, Serpent!
    Amen, Sis!
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 03:21
    Serpent?
    Give me a break. If thats who you guys think the serpent is then you are way off.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 03:24
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Serpent?
    Give me a break. If thats who you guys think the serpent is then you are way off.
    Do you think Suzianne is 90% positive in what she posts?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 04:02
    Originally posted by sumydid
    Amen, Sis!
    YouTube
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 04:08
  14. Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 04:55
    Okay, okay.

We get it.

We get that you claim that the things which are true are false and that the things which are fal ...[text shortened]... umerous lies in your post.

Begone, Serpent!
    I have read his post and I do not see that this person has rejected God but far from it, and I would say that many in this forum have lots of problems with reading or something because there are many postings that are saying things about this person which it seems to me to be not true at all.
    I will keep an eye on these postings now because something seems to be not right and I have actually played chess with this person in the past and he came across straight up and down as far as I could tell.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 05:43
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you think Suzianne is 90% positive in what she posts?
    Are you positive about anything I post?

Get off my back ,Jack!

Seems like you got your nose bent out of shape when Dasa insulted you, way back when and I was seen by you as supporting his insults.
    Get over it man, this is not for the spirituality forum, but I'm sure you'll correct me as you seem to have become a self-professed overlord of who's who in our community.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree