lesbian!!!! whoohaaa

lesbian!!!! whoohaaa

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
23 May 13

Originally posted by e4chris
do you ever worry rc that the devil might have a black sense of humour and what that humour could inflict upon you?
An E4chris dude I never stress over it.

e

Moves
23 May 13
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
You think the statement contrary to nature might be significant. If you are having trouble discerning whether it talks of a lesbian homosexual act then may I suggest you read it again or visit spec savers.
your very eloquent rc but i do get sick of your homophobia - it could upset some. If your as devout as you make out you should have an idea of hell and why its not good to cast the first stone ....

rc

Moves
23 May 13

Originally posted by e4chris
your very eloquent rc but i do get sick of your homophobia - it could upset some. If your as devout as you make out you should have an idea of hell and why its not good to cast the first stone ....
Dude I have been psychoanalysed many times by budding psychoanalysts and diagnosed with various debilitating and mysterious mental ailments. Homophobia is not new, although a somewhat informal fallacy, which seeks to undermine the legitimacy of the text by attacking the personality making the text and is the last bastion of the truly desperate. It appears to me that anyone so offended must be overly sensitive, after all, the issue is hardly new.

Moves
23 May 13

You think the statement contrary to nature might be significant. If you are having trouble discerning whether it talks of a lesbian homosexual act then may I suggest you read it again or visit spec savers.
what does the bible mean by 'contrary to nature' we need clarity so we know what is and isnt contrary. for example is having breast implants contrary to nature?

the line reffering to women -

'both their females changed the natural use of themselves into one contrary to nature'

could be referring to having anal sex with men, could it not?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
23 May 13

Dude I have been psychoanalysed many times by budding psychoanalysts and diagnosed with various debilitating and mysterious mental ailments. Homophobia is not new, although a somewhat informal fallacy, which seeks to undermine the legitimacy of the text by attacking the personality making the text and is the last bastion of the truly desperate. It a ...[text shortened]... ears to me that anyone so offended must be overly sensitive, after all, the issue is hardly new.
I would say people are overly sensitive, they are so because they see the situation as a civil rights issue. You, blinded by your religious beliefs, don't. For the last two thousand years countless homosexuals have been murdered and persecuted by those professing any variant of the Abrahamic religions, this persecution still carries on today. 76 countries outlaw homosexual activity with 8 of them carrying a punishment of death. While you are harmless, a 'keyboard warrior' who belongs to a pacifist organisation, you do distribute propaganda for your corporate religion which promotes this tired mantra of gay sex = bad, fortunately your organisation is nothing more than a fringe religious minority. You are still part of the problem, albeit at the bottom of the ladder.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 May 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
what does the bible mean by 'contrary to nature' we need clarity so we know what is and isnt contrary. for example is having breast implants contrary to nature?

the line reffering to women -

'both their females changed the natural use of themselves into one contrary to nature'

could be referring to having anal sex with men, could it not?
Whatever it is, it ain't natural.

The instructor

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 May 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
I would say people are overly sensitive, they are so because they see the situation as a civil rights issue. You, blinded by your religious beliefs, don't. For the last two thousand years countless homosexuals have been murdered and persecuted by those professing any variant of the Abrahamic religions, this persecution still carries on today. 76 countrie ...[text shortened]... ge religious minority. You are still part of the problem, albeit at the bottom of the ladder.
What is "civil" about it?

The Instructor

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
23 May 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
What is "civil" about it?

The Instructor
Ask your gay son.

Moves
23 May 13

Whatever it is, it ain't natural.

The instructor
so the crime is - 'unnatural'

are all unnatural things a crime to god?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 May 13

Ask your gay son.
Like a good father, I stay out of my son's business. However, this thread is about lesbianism. Have you forgotten, already?

The Instructor

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
23 May 13

Like a good father, I stay out of my son's business. However, this thread is about lesbianism. Have you forgotten, already?

The Instructor
Maybe you stay out of your son's business because
you are too busy Bible bashing and chasing Islamic
fundamentalists.

Watch out R J, there's some guy behind you with a green banner
and a big sword.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
23 May 13

The Instructor
Do you tell your son to 'prepare for hellfire'?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 May 13
1 edit

Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
Maybe you stay out of your son's business because
you are too busy Bible bashing and chasing Islamic
fundamentalists.

Watch out R J, there's some guy behind you with a green banner
and a big sword.
"No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
And their righteousness is from Me,”
Says the Lord.

(Isaiah 54:17 NKJV)

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The instructor

rc

Moves
23 May 13
3 edits

I would say people are overly sensitive, they are so because they see the situation as a civil rights issue. You, blinded by your religious beliefs, don't. For the last two thousand years countless homosexuals have been murdered and persecuted by those professing any variant of the Abrahamic religions, this persecution still carries on today. 76 countrie ge religious minority. You are still part of the problem, albeit at the bottom of the ladder.
ad hominem much? why dont you stick to empirical evidence, who knows you may do better, evidence like, 50,000 persons per annum in the US, HIV+, the highest ever recorded figures in the UK for HIV+ among homosexuals, and here you are, harping on about civil rights. How many more people must die of homosexuality and its consequences before you will admit that it carries with it serious health risks? I mock your pretensions of offering a solution, your materialism is an empty deception, you are not offering any solutions, like handing out condoms to teenagers and asking them to have safe sex, its an epic failure of a stance. We are at least attempting to help any homosexual who wishes to bring their life into harmony with the divine will and i thank my God that some have done so.

It was not easy for them, they faced many personal battles, many disappointments no doubt, but with Gods help, they managed to achieve it and its beautiful.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
23 May 13

ad hominem much? why dont you stick to empirical evidence, who knows you may do better, evidence like, 50,000 persons per annum in the US, HIV+, the highest ever recorded figures in the UK for HIV+ among homosexuals, and here you are, harping on about civil rights. How many more people must die of homosexuality and its consequences before you will ...[text shortened]... personal battles, many disappointments no doubt, but with Gods help, they managed to achieve it.
When have I ever denied that anal sex carries health risks? Sex, full stop, carries health risks. Life is one big health risk.