1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '13 09:48
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    When have I ever denied that anal sex carries health risks? Sex, full stop, carries health risks. Life is one big health risk.
    No one yet has gotten out of it alive, either. In this way, it's a worse condition than cancer. 🙂
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    25 May '13 09:53
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    No one yet has gotten out of it alive, either. In this way, it's a worse condition than cancer. 🙂
    My favourite quote of the moment -

'Do something, deaths winning'
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 May '13 10:02
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    My favourite quote of the moment -

'Do something, deaths winning'
    spike milligan's grave is classic 'told you i was ill'
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '13 10:54
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Israel signs historic agreement w/Vatican

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gHbm9LYj1g
    Ron, this video is so far out of this thread's topic as to be wildly not germane to the issue, yet I have to admit that you do drop the occasional gem, and this is one of them. I have not known about this woman's videos before now, and I rarely, if ever, click on your links, but this woman is a godsend. I have bookmarked her website and plan to check back often. She has some amazing views and her 'breaking news' links are more insightful than most. Thank you for posting this link where I could find it, even though it doesn't really belong in this thread.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 May '13 22:24
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Ron, this video is so far out of this thread's topic as to be wildly not germane to the issue, yet I have to admit that you do drop the occasional gem, and this is one of them. I have not known about this woman's videos before now, and I rarely, if ever, click on your links, but this woman is a godsend. I have bookmarked her website and plan to check back ...[text shortened]... sting this link where I could find it, even though it doesn't really belong in this thread.
    Wow! Could I have done something right by accident? Who knows?

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree