lesbian!!!! whoohaaa

lesbian!!!! whoohaaa

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
21 May 13

im interested on the theist thoughts on lesbianism. everything i read on here regarding homosexuality seems to be directed at male on male. yet half of gays are women.

robbies std paranoia becomes almost redundant. so does that mean the j.w's are fine with lesbians?

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
21 May 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
im interested on the theist thoughts on lesbianism. everything i read on here regarding homosexuality seems to be directed at male on male. yet half of gays are women.

robbies std paranoia becomes almost redundant. so does that mean the j.w's are fine with lesbians?
I was in a bar recently and there were these two women
wrapped around each other in a corner booth.
The bar man brought their drinks but said nothing.
Suddenly, this guy came in who was a regular and
he saw what was going on and he addressed the bar
man very loudly and said:

Hey Gerry??!! What's with the two laser beams in the corner over there?

Everyone just fell around the place laughing.

rc

Moves
21 May 13
3 edits

dude they should have a gay and lesbo forum where you and Karoly Poly can go and fantasise about making love to any number of unfortunate victims that you like. Karoly might open with, hey ladies, my name is Raul, wanna see my crystal, we make sandwich together.

and just for the record, the Bible states quite clearly that lesbianism is contrary to nature.

Moves
22 May 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
dude they should have a gay and lesbo forum where you and Karoly Poly can go and fantasise about making love to any number of unfortunate victims that you like. Karoly might open with, hey ladies, my name is Raul, wanna see my crystal, we make sandwich together.

and just for the record, the Bible states quite clearly that lesbianism is contrary to nature.
if the bible states that lesbiansim is contrary to nature why do you bother with all the homosexuality/ disease clap trap? the real reason is nothing to do with disease as lesbians spread less disease as hetro's.

rc

Moves
22 May 13
1 edit

if the bible states that lesbiansim is contrary to nature why do you bother with all the homosexuality/ disease clap trap? the real reason is nothing to do with disease as lesbians spread less disease as hetro's.
are you denying the empirical evidence which seeks to substantiate the Bibles wise and timely counsel? on what basis are you challenging its wisdom?

L

Moves
22 May 13
1 edit

if the bible states that lesbiansim is contrary to nature why do you bother with all the homosexuality/ disease clap trap?

It's similar to the reason he pretends (contrary to fact) that there is considerable evidence against the medical efficacy or net benefit of blood transfusions. The reality is that the question of the medical efficacy of transfusion has absolutely nothing to do with his stance: he abstains because some ancient text tells him to do so, and that would hold regardless if he had overwhelming evidence that transfusions are medically efficacious. Let's face it: he's a fundamentalist, through and through on these issues. He pretends, here and there, that there is evidence in his corner that should sway a rational thinker; but the reality is that his is an exercise in doctrinal conformity merely for the sake of doctrinal conformity, regardless of other considerations. He's very irresponsible and disingenuous in that way on these issues. Oh well.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
22 May 13

are you denying the empirical evidence which seeks to substantiate the Bibles wise and timely counsel? on what basis are you challenging its wisdom?
He or she has no clue of the Bible's wisdom. It takes a person with some level of wisdom to see and understand what the Bible has to offer and a wiser one to understand it.

e

Moves
22 May 13
3 edits

At uni I knew some very political lesbians, and one odd thing about them I noticed is that it seemed worse to them that lesbianaism was not outlawed like gays, rather ignored (queen Victorias it does not exist attitude)

I would also say in criticism, a few academic lesbians I met were borderline fascists - the ones i knew wanted to ban all straight men from there room in the uni (even an electrician! they were nuts) and radical feminism is barking mad - but quite interesting.

I'm not sure if this attitude is around today, generally I find with gays / lesbians the older they are, the more political they get.

Moves
22 May 13

im challenging your explanation and understanding of the bible. when ive asked you in the past why the bible says homosexuality is 'contrary to nature' you have always responded with comments regarding sexual health issues, mainly revolving around the act of anal sex.

so now you are implying its something else. so what is it? what is contrary to nature about homosexuality?

Moves
22 May 13

Originally posted by galveston75
He or she has no clue of the Bible's wisdom. It takes a person with some level of wisdom to see and understand what the Bible has to offer and a wiser one to understand it.
its doesnt take much wisdom to figure out what sex i am, but slightly more wisdom than you seem to have.

Moves
22 May 13

Originally posted by e4chris
At uni I knew some very political lesbians, and one odd thing about them I noticed is that it seemed worse to them that lesbianaism was not outlawed like gays, rather ignored (queen Victorias it does not exist attitude)

I would also say in criticism, a few academic lesbians I met were borderline fascists - the ones i knew wanted to ban all straight men fr ...[text shortened]... d today, generally I find with gays / lesbians the older they are, the more political they get.
when i was at uni i met some political people and some fascist people and ive noticed that people get more political as they get older.

see, it still makes perfect sense without the word lesbian.

e

Moves
22 May 13
1 edit

when i was at uni i met some political people and some fascist people and ive noticed that people get more political as they get older.

see, it still makes perfect sense without the word lesbian.
you started the lesbian thread, was i supposed to say something about mormons instead? 🙂

Moves
22 May 13

you started the lesbian thread, was i supposed to say aomething about mormons instead? 🙂
only lesbian mormons!!!

it seemed you were making generalizations about lesbians based on a few you had known. i just wanted to point out that what you wrote is applicable to all genders and sexual orientations.

rc

Moves
22 May 13

im challenging your explanation and understanding of the bible. when ive asked you in the past why the bible says homosexuality is 'contrary to nature' you have always responded with comments regarding sexual health issues, mainly revolving around the act of anal sex.

so now you are implying its something else. so what is it? what is contrary to nature about homosexuality?
I am not implying its anything else, you were shown the physiology of the human body, it substantiates the Biblical claim that homosexuality is unnatural. Its perfectly simple, you have a premise and you find substantive evidence to support the premise. Why this is difficult to understand i cannot say.

rc

Moves
22 May 13

you started the lesbian thread, was i supposed to say something about mormons instead? 🙂
He's a fantasy merchant, him and Karoly Poly.