lesbian!!!! whoohaaa

lesbian!!!! whoohaaa

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
23 May 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
On the contrary the use of the term fringe is an attempt to justify your argument by attacking an organisation claiming that its work is insignificant compared to the whole. The same can be said of blinded, an attempt to justify your stance by diminishing the efficacy of another based on the fallacy that one cannot see anything but ones own side of the argument. Need i go on?
JW's represent 0.008% of the total Christians on the planet. That's empirical data, you belong to a fringe religious minority.

You are blinded, remember that quote from you I had posted on my profile? It said you were only interested in seeking evidence which supports your claims, you've also admitted on this forum to not reading anything which contradicts your religious beliefs.

Need I go on?

rc

Moves
23 May 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
JW's represent 0.008% of the total Christians on the planet. That's empirical data, you belong to a fringe religious minority.

You are blinded, remember that quote from you I had posted on my profile? It said you were only interested in seeking evidence which supports your claims, you've also admitted on this forum to not reading anything which contradicts your religious beliefs.

Need I go on?
yes, but an attempt to state because we are relatively small in comparison to others means that we are part of a problem, although small is fallacious, there is no evidence that our size has any bearing on whether we contribute to any problem, in fact, its not even been determined if the problem is really a problem.

you have used a fallacious argument claiming that ones religious disposition makes them unable to see the perspective from another point of view, a fallacy. One may very well be able to see but disagree with others perspective, this makes the term, blinded, quite fallacious.

Moves
23 May 13

so you are asking if its my opinion or the Bibles despite the fact that i never claimed anything? wow.
what? so you have never claimed homosexual sex is unclean?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
23 May 13

I cannot say, but the fact of the matter is, anal sex is the sine qua non for many gay men, and lesbians are not unknown to strap artificial members to their bodies and also engage in it.
You cannot say or you don't want to say?

The data shows that about 50% of gay men have anal sex, as for lesbians who use strap-ons, where's the health risk?

rc

Moves
23 May 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
what? so you have never claimed homosexual sex is unclean?
that is what i am asking you, so far you have failed to produce any reference.

rc

Moves
23 May 13

You cannot say or you don't want to say?

The data shows that about 50% of gay men have anal sex, as for lesbians who use strap-ons, where's the health risk?
the data, what data? as for lesbos, its already been established that the anus is not a fit orifice for penetration, with an artificial member or otherwise. Are you denying the physiology of the human body?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
23 May 13

yes, but an attempt to state because we are relatively small in comparison to others means that we are part of a problem, although small is fallacious, there is no evidence that our size has any bearing on whether we contribute to any problem, in fact, its not even been determined if the problem is really a problem.
Your organisation distributes anti gay literature.

Moves
23 May 13

that is what i am asking you, so far you have failed to produce any reference.
im unclear of what you are asking. are you asking me to provide evidence that you have said homosexual sex is unclean? or are you asking me to prove it is clean?

for the purposes of clarity, do you or the bible consider homosexual sex to be unclean?

rc

Moves
23 May 13

Your organisation distributes anti gay literature.
nope our organisation distributes literature to help gays to bring their lives into harmony with Biblical standards, if you construe that as anti gay then so be it.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
23 May 13

the data, what data? as for lesbos, its already been established that the anus is not a fit orifice for penetration, with an artificial member or otherwise. Are you denying the physiology of the human body?
So what are the health risks for lesbians using dildos for anal satisfaction?

rc

Moves
23 May 13

im unclear of what you are asking. are you asking me to provide evidence that you have said homosexual sex is unclean? or are you asking me to prove it is clean?

for the purposes of clarity, do you or the bible consider homosexual sex to be unclean?
I am not even going to dignify this jive talk, either talk straight or put something into the conversation that does not rely on obfuscation for its efficacy.

rc

Moves
23 May 13

So what are the health risks for lesbians using dildos for anal satisfaction?
I do not know, i have never studied it, but what is clear is that anal sex is certainly more commonly practised than ever before, among homosexual and heterosexuals.

Moves
23 May 13

I am not even going to dignify this jive talk, either talk straight or put something into the conversation that does not rely on obfuscation for its efficacy.
im asking you to clarify your position.

do you or the bible consider homosexual sex to be unclean?

rc

Moves
23 May 13

im asking you to clarify your position.

do you or the bible consider homosexual sex to be unclean?
cannot say, sorry. The Bible certainly says that its unnatural.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
23 May 13

you have used a fallacious argu ...[text shortened]... ble to see but disagree with others perspective, this makes the term, blinded, quite fallacious.
I haven't made a claim that someone's religious disposition makes them unable to see the perspective from another point of view, I'm stating it applies specifically to you. You have admitted as such on this very forum, how you can even begin to try and deny it is beyond me.