lesbian!!!! whoohaaa

lesbian!!!! whoohaaa

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
23 May 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
When have I ever denied that anal sex carries health risks? Sex, full stop, carries health risks. Life is one big health risk.
what are you doing to help people minimise health risks? I go to their houses, i speak to them face to face, I make entreaty to them, become reconciled to God, its good and healthy for you.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
23 May 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
ad hominem much? why dont you stick to empirical evidence, who knows you may do better, evidence like, 50,000 persons per annum in the US, HIV+, the highest ever recorded figures in the UK for HIV+ among homosexuals, and here you are, harping on about civil rights. How many more people must die of homosexuality and its consequences before you will ...[text shortened]... many disappointments no doubt, but with Gods help, they managed to achieve it and its beautiful.
Can you point out which part of my posts can be construed as an ad hominem?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
23 May 13
1 edit

what are you doing to help people minimise health risks? I go to their houses, i speak to them face to face, I make entreaty to them, become reconciled to God, its good and healthy for you.
How many people have you managed to persuade to refrain from anal sex during the course of your public ministry?

Can you answer this - When have I ever denied that anal sex carries health risks?

Or shall we just chalk it down as a strawman?

rc

Moves
23 May 13
2 edits

Can you point out which part of my posts can be construed as an ad hominem?
sure no problem,

organisation is fringe, personal attack,
blinded - personal attack
tired mantra - personal attack
part of the problem - personal attack

rc

Moves
23 May 13

How many people have you managed to persuade to refrain from anal sex during the course of your public ministry?

Can you answer this - When have I ever denied that anal sex carries health risks?

Or shall we just chalk it down as a strawman?
none, but that does not mean that i have not tried, you cannot judge the validity of a premise by whether persons are willing to apply its tenets. The point is I am willing to try to help anyone conform to Biblical standards of morality.

If you do think it carries health risks then why are you such an ardent supporter of homosexuality? Its like saying 'smack', is bad for you but let the farmers in Afghanistan grow more poppies.

Moves
23 May 13

none, but that does not mean that i have not tried, you cannot judge the validity of a premise by whether persons are willing to apply its tenets. The point is I am willing to try to help anyone conform to Biblical standards of morality.

If you do think it carries health risks then why are you such an ardent supporter of homosexuality? Its like saying 'smack', is bad for you but let the farmers in Afghanistan grow more poppies.
is homosexual sex being unclean your personal view or the bibles?

rc

Moves
23 May 13
1 edit

Originally posted by stellspalfie
is homosexual sex being unclean your personal view or the bibles?
I rarely if ever proffer my own personal views on these matters, my opinion has little validity to anyone but me. I dont believe in opinions as a valid form of currency in a debate, empirical evidence and appeal to reason beats it every time.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
23 May 13

sure no problem,

organisation is fringe, personal attack,
blinded - personal attack
tired mantra - personal attack
part of the problem - personal attack
They're not ad hominems?!

Moves
23 May 13

I rarely if ever proffer my own personal views on these matters, my opinion has little validity to anyone but me. I dont believe in opinions as a valid form of currency in a debate, empirical evidence and appeal to reason beats it every time.
you didnt answer the question. is it your opinion or the bibles?

rc

Moves
23 May 13

They're not ad hominems?!
On the contrary the use of the term fringe is an attempt to justify your argument by attacking an organisation claiming that its work is insignificant compared to the whole. The same can be said of blinded, an attempt to justify your stance by diminishing the efficacy of another based on the fallacy that one cannot see anything but ones own side of the argument. Need i go on?

rc

Moves
23 May 13

you didnt answer the question. is it your opinion or the bibles?
First of all, i cannot recall saying that homosexuality is unclean, can you find the reference where i did, as far as i am aware, i have consistently stated that its unnatural.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
23 May 13

What a grown adult gets up to with their willy is none of my business, just as what I get up to with my willy is no one else's business, providing what happens is between consenting adults.

Lets be clear, the issue is not homosexuality, it is anal sex. More precisely unprotected anal sex with multiple partners, that is the reason for the spread of HIV. Not all gay men partake in anal sex, and lesbians don't.

If a monogamous male gay couple don't have anal sex, where's the risk?

Moves
23 May 13

First of all, i cannot recall saying that homosexuality is unclean, can you find the reference where i did, as far as i am aware, i have consistently stated that its unnatural.
i didnt say you did. the question was regarding homosexual sex.

rc

Moves
23 May 13

What a grown adult gets up to with their willy is none of my business, just as what I get up to with my willy is no one else's business, providing what happens is between consenting adults.

Lets be clear, the issue is not homosexuality, it is anal sex. More precisely unprotected anal sex with multiple partners, that is the reason for the spread of HIV ...[text shortened]... d lesbians don't.

If a monogamous male gay couple don't have anal sex, where's the risk?
I cannot say, but the fact of the matter is, anal sex is the sine qua non for many gay men, and lesbians are not unknown to strap artificial members to their bodies and also engage in it.

rc

Moves
23 May 13
1 edit

i didnt say you did. the question was regarding homosexual sex.
so you are asking if its my opinion or the Bibles despite the fact that i never claimed anything? wow.