1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 02:481 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Vishy-stop the negativity. It is getting you nowhere. I know you are just trying to tell the truth, but if we followed what you say literally, we should all just off oursleves- there is no way we could live up to your lofty standards, and if we did, we would all be drones.
    I really dont see what you expect of people. What? everyone read the Vedas? Vari ...[text shortened]... e and the "truth"can be found within and in other scouces. What happened to Neal Donald Walsh?
    Neal Donald Walshe was introduced at the beginning, because he explains the basics of dealing with false beliefs, and I think for the beginner, that Vedanta may be to much information, and if a person can accept what Walshe is presenting, then Vedanta will be easily understood afterwards.

But after some consideration, I realized that to answer some questions clearly, I would have to introduce Vedanta.

This is the spirituality forum, and Vedanta is perfectly placed here, and what you call negative is actually the medicine..... and we all know that the very thing that will cure us is that bitter medicine.

Think deeply on what has been presented in the past, and you will see that!

I know you are the peace maker here, and thats appreciated, but ask yourself why do the atheists constantly come to this forum and argue with everyone...is it to inform us of their lofty teachings, of no purpose or meaning?....or that life was a random accident.

Will you tell your grand-children if they ask you, that they are accidents evolving from an amoeba in a muddy pond.

Or if they ask you what is God, will you say Jesus is God, and if they dont surrender to Jesus, they will burn in the lake of fire for eternity.

So you see Karoly, I am not going to present false knowledge in this forum, just to be popular, and I will not dumb down the truth to be popular either.
  2. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 04:54
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Neal Donald Walshe was introduced at the beginning, because he explains the basics of dealing with false beliefs, and I think for the beginner, that Vedanta may be to much information, and if a person can accept what Walshe is presenting, then Vedanta will be easily understood afterwards.

But after some consideration, I realized that to answer some que ...[text shortened]... edge in this forum, just to be popular, and I will not dumb down the truth to be popular either.
    >>>Neal Donald Walshe was introduced at the beginning, because he explains the basics of dealing with false beliefs, and I think for the beginner, that Vedanta may be to much information, and if a person can accept what Walshe is presenting, then Vedanta will be easily understood afterwards.<<<

Saved by the Light was an EXTREMELY amAzing share of his remarkable near death experience, and a quick read, as I could not put it down, and read with 4 hrs.

>>>ask yourself why do the atheists constantly come to this forum and argue with everyone...is it to inform us of their lofty teachings, of no purpose or meaning?<<<

They desire to enrage us to call us if we are not of what we speak, and I will be the first to say I am chief hypocrite with MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY for ALL, but I am in the rectification for all, and HAVE BEEN for the past 7 yrs, because I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU AND EVER HAVE AND EVER SHALL! period
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 11:21
    Taco

Neal Donald Walshe has wonderful insight, and his books are a must read for anyone starting out on the spiritual path.
  4. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 11:56
    False beliefs and false teachings are like a cancer that has to be cut out, and the cutting out process is painful, but after the cancer is removed the person is healthy again.

My choice of words trash ( i could of used a better word) means that the cancer has no value, and after removal it is thrown in the trash.

The entire world is suffering due t ...[text shortened]... then their entire life is based on a false premise, which causes all the conflict in the world.
    You seem to have neglected to answer the question I asked you yesterday:

How do you feel about the possibility that you are actually steering people away from what you believe to be the truth?
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 15:54

But after some consideration, I realized that to answer some que ...[text shortened]... edge in this forum, just to be popular, and I will not dumb down the truth to be popular either.
    My grandchildren will tell me where I came from😵
  6. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 20:572 edits
    What I find so hilariously amazing is how strong the influence each of your avatars "plays" with each individuals persona.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 21:11
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    You seem to have neglected to answer the question I asked you yesterday:

[b]How do you feel about the possibility that you are actually steering people away from what you believe to be the truth?
    [/b]
    I think I have just realized that the way I present, is in need of rectification....I dont mean what I say, but (how) I say it.

I just looked over some of my postings from way back, and wish I had presented my comments it in a different way,...so you are right and I need to change that.
  8. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 21:131 edit
    Yes, -but-, it DEFINITELY was due to how others attacked you!

And you, for the 1st time on a group forum does not help that either, so it is understandable much in my eyes, and of course the actions were incorrect, and we all have experienced that, but you are a wise man to acknowledge the need of rectifying this, and that is commendable..
  9. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 21:302 edits
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce

And you, for the 1st time on a group forum does not help that either, so it is understandable much in my eyes, and of course the actions were incorrect, and we all have experienced that, but you are a wise man to acknowledge the need of rectifying this, and that is commendable..

Your opening response here...inspite of its supplement you edited in serves only to egg him on.

I have no reason these days to engage vishva in debate myself (since he seeks only to proselytize blindly) but even if his decision to adjust his ways, even transiently, comes about only to widen his audience to drive home some "winning argument" before relapsing; the reprieve still benefits anyone who chooses to engage him.

In practically all cases vishvahetu starts trouble first.
  10. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 23:04
    Originally posted by Agerg

Your opening response here...inspite of its supplement you edited in serves only to egg him on.

I have no reason these days to engage vishva in debate myself (since he seeks only to proselytize blindly) but even if his decision to adjust his ways, even transiently, comes about only to w ...[text shortened]... anyone who chooses to engage him.

In practically all cases vishvahetu starts trouble first.
    this is insane

How is this egging him on?
  11. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 23:15
    this is insane

How is this egging him on?
    Because

"Yes, -but-, it DEFINITELY was due to how others attacked you!"

reinforces his conviction that acting as he does is justified and is the right thing to do.
  12. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 23:422 edits
    Ok, but the rest of what is laid down on that reply of mine would clearly wipe out any room to increase his desire as if I were to instigate it. (adversary if you will)

Cmon, Agerg

who is wanting to spam what?

Hey, I tell you what

If you are wanting to discuss this in a more direct way, or anything else, why not to a game of "blitz", to which is more live a chat, yes?
  13. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 00:042 edits
    Ok, but the rest of what is laid down on that reply of mine would clearly wipe out any room to increase his desire as if I were to instigate it. (adversary if you will)

Cmon, Agerg

who is wanting to spam what?

Hey, I tell you what

If you are wanting to discuss this in a more direct way, or anything else, why not to a game of "blitz", to which is more live a chat, yes?
    I don't play blitz...moreover one thing that would worry me about playing a normal game of chess with you is that you would surely bombard my every move with long and annoying messages about
    -how I can be "saved"
    -miracles you have seen
    -The affirmation of some so called God's eternal love for me
    -meaningless excerpts from the Bible
    -and so on...
  14. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 00:10
    Originally posted by Agerg
    I don't play blitz...moreover one thing that would worry me about playing a normal game of chess with you is that you would surely bombard my every move with long and annoying messages about
    -how I can be "saved"
    -miracles you have seen
    -The affirmation of some so called God's eternal love for me
    -meaningless excerpts from the Bible
    -and so on...
    So FAR from factual, and we do not even need to play a game, just I explain a little about me, and the past 7 yrs of my hell on earth. I am actually a very nice guy with one hell of a story to share. I am a book
  15. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 00:21
    So FAR from factual, and we do not even need to play a game, just I explain a little about me, and the past 7 yrs of my hell on earth. I am actually a very nice guy with one hell of a story to share. I am a book
    But with all due respect taco...you are one of ~6.5 billion strangers in the world all who have their own stories to tell. I am simply no more interested in your life than I am interested in the life of some Bob Slater who lives in Washington...you and they are outside my "monkey sphere". Furthermore I doubt many people on this forum whom you foist this information upon (as you have done on a number of occassions) care either.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree