1. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 20:54
    I know a woman at 89 that had past, and when they took out her organs to donate to others they found them all to be young as if she were under 20. Mary Baker Eddy
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 21:04
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    A 68 yr old man on the pension who watches TV all day, smokes, eats meat, drinks alcohol, is taken to hospital and given a heart transplant. WHY?
    When you finally figure this out I may start listening to you.

Your bendy principles, shallow moralising and hope-less doctrine may be enough to tease support from some here, but I'm afraid this boy sees through your empty philosophy to the callous and judgmental core beyond.

Keep trying though.
  3. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 21:07
    15 Oct '10 22:15
    Ok, I think i should explain myself
    Nice idea!
  4. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 21:08
    And the core of that bread gonna end.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 21:08
    People who are ignorant of the spiritual life, believe that a persons life must be saved at all cost.

A 68 yr old man on the pension who watches TV all day, smokes, eats meat, drinks alcohol, is taken to hospital and given a heart transplant. WHY?

And after you answer that question, please tell me why you are mis-quoting me....where have i said, i ...[text shortened]... other person to enhance "their" position....will you stop doing that please, and stay honest?
    Thats my enlightened guru!!You know him?
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 21:12
    Originally posted by divegeester
    When you finally figure this out I may start listening to you.

Your bendy principles, shallow moralising and hope-less doctrine may be enough to tease support from some here, but I'm afraid this boy sees through your empty philosophy to the callous and judgmental core beyond.

Keep trying though.
    I see that you are one that I have exposed, so now you are agitated with nothing to offer except your shallow criticism.

Why dont you discuss with me, the purpose of this life we find ourselves in.....I would like to hear your speculations on this very much.
  7. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 21:14
    Ima second on that inquiry
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 21:191 edit
    I see that you are one that I have exposed, so now you are agitated with nothing to offer except your shallow criticism.

Why dont you discuss with me, the purpose of this life we find ourselves in.....I would like to hear your speculations on this very much.
    Isn't my exposure thus far sufficient to satiate your need?
  9. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 21:20
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    I know a woman at 89 that had past
    By 89, you'll have a whole lotta past.
  10. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 21:371 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Isn't my [b]exposure thus far sufficient to satiate your need?[/b]
    Heaven's no!

silver avatar
  11. Joined
    10 Jul '07
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 22:53
    Jesus was enlightened and could only enlighten 10 people....and the rest murdered him.
    You should read Acts the second chapter those men Whom Jesus enlightened turn and enlightened thousands, not to mention there more than 10 people in Jesus cirle there were 12. He who has ears to hear let him hear.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 23:01
    Originally posted by realeyez
    You should read Acts the second chapter those men Whom Jesus enlightened turn and enlightened thousands, not to mention there more than 10 people in Jesus cirle there were 12. He who has ears to hear let him hear.
    I say split the difference, make it 11. Judas wasn't in the best position to enlighten anyone.

I agree though, Acts is about the apostles after Jesus left. A good read.
  13. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 23:04
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I say split the difference, make it 11. Judas wasn't in the best position to enlighten anyone.

I agree though, Acts is about the apostles after Jesus left. A good read.
    Yes, you got that right, clearly SHOWING how wonderful an enlightened teacther Christ Jesus was that impacted them to do as well.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 23:04
    Jesus was enlightened and could only enlighten 10 people....and the rest murdered him.
    And he's enlightened millions more since then. Except those who refuse to hear.
  15. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 23:07
    I believe vishva was bringing regard's to at that moment, his disciples which, yes, were 12, and correct to step one to the side, it most assuredly was not only 10, correct.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree