1. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 20:41
    Originally posted by Ullr
    I have a question. When performing magic through the power of a dragon do you use a 20 sided die or 12 sided?
    Neither, you use the magical energies already within the body and then communicate to the dragon what it is you want done, and then they will do it for you, though, if one has the spirit of the dragon they don't need the third party, they can do it themselves.
  2. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 20:49
    Originally posted by ayamethesnake
    Neither, you use the magical energies already within the body and then communicate to the dragon what it is you want done, and then they will do it for you, though, if one has the spirit of the dragon they don't need the third party, they can do it themselves.
    Awfully nice of the dragon to perform such a service free of charge.
  3. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 20:511 edit
    Awfully nice of the dragon to perform such a service free of charge.
    They have to trust you, it is not free, the price is paid in trust in bonds that you and the dragon that helps you, make. You see, if something happens to your partner, you feel it, I luckily have the spirit of a dragon within me so I have no need to worry about another dragon with me, though I do have many that watch over me.
  4. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 20:57
    I luckily have the spirit of a dragon within me so I have no need to worry about another dragon with me
    Why am I not surprised?

Side note: I've seen many people (usually neo-pagans) claim that they have the spirit of the wolf or dragon or some other "cool" creature. Just once I'd like someone to say something like "I've got the spirit of a clam. Yeah that's right the power of the mollusk is at my finger tips."
  5. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 21:00
    Why am I not surprised?

Side note: I've seen many people (usually neo-pagans) claim that they have the spirit of the wolf or dragon or some other "cool" creature. Just once I'd like someone to say something like "I've got the spirit of a clam. Yeah that's right the power of the mollusk is at my finger tips."
    actually a friend of mine once said she had the spirit of a squirrl, you notice, humans generaly have the spirit of either something mammal, or a "mythical" creature, ever wonder why though? it is because for some reason when the spirit is not from said origin it is not compatible
  6. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 21:23
    I have the spirit of an amoeba, specifically Naegleria fowleri. Don't f*** with me. My animal spirit will give you a much worse, and more sure death than any of those wimpy things like wolves or dragons.
  7. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 21:27
    Originally posted by UmbrageOfSnow
    I have the spirit of an amoeba, specifically Naegleria fowleri. Don't f*** with me. My animal spirit will give you a much worse, and more sure death than any of those wimpy things like wolves or dragons.
    A dragon can kill instatly, they could torture you to death, whatever they chose
  8. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 21:331 edit
    A dragon can kill instatly, they could torture you to death, whatever they chose
    You ever heard of amoebic meningitis?
  9. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 21:363 edits
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    You ever heard of amoebic meningitis?
    Edited away, I could have sworn you said amoebic dysentery.

Anyway dysentery is another fun thing. I have many amoebic spirits that watch over me, and most can be quite nasty.
  10. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 21:51

Anyway dysentery is another fun thing. I have many amoebic spirits that watch over me, and most can be quite nasty.
    hmm, I see and I haden't heard of either of them only viral and bactiral menengits, I'm not that far into my medical study yet to know about the sickness that ameobas cause.
  11. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 22:051 edit
    hmm, I see and I haden't heard of either of them only viral and bactiral menengits, I'm not that far into my medical study yet to know about the sickness that ameobas cause.
    You haven't heard of dysentery?! What kind of medical studies are you doing? Are you in med school, and if so, where?

Not knowing about Naegleria isn't that surprising, it's rare, but I thought everyone had heard of dysentery!
  12. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 22:13

Initially I did, then I thought better of making an assumption, and checked it up.
  13. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 22:16
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Initially I did, then I thought better of making an assumption, and checked it up.
    Ah, well I was going to correct you, but you got to yourself first. My quote box even said so, so I half thought I was just hallucinating it. But good call, assumptions are why it is so rare to survive amoebic meningitis. I think the number was in the single digits last time I checked.
  14. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 22:21
    They have to trust you, it is not free, the price is paid in trust in bonds.
    That's cool. At how much were the bonds trading at the end of the session?
  15. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 22:50
    Originally posted by Palynka
    That's cool. At how much were the bonds trading at the end of the session?
    ok, I'm talking like the bonds of friendship here

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree