1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:25
    Originally posted by ayamethesnake
    I take Insulin, for my diabetes, and then Flexiril, which is a muscle relaxor, for my tension headaches, which are as severe as a migraine.
    C'mon, you can be straight with me. I like all kinds of drugs. What kinds do you like?
  2. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:26
    Originally posted by darvlay
    C'mon, you can be straight with me. I like all kinds of drugs. What kinds do you like?
    I'm quite serious, I've never done any drugs in my life, at all, never even been exposed to them.
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:28
    I'm quite serious, I've never done any drugs in my life, at all, never even been exposed to them.
    A frightening thought, indeed.
  4. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:28
    A frightening thought, indeed.
    Why do you say that?
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:321 edit
    Why do you say that?
    I couldn't imagine being so deluded without the "help" of some hardcore narcotics.

But hey, if you enjoy your lifestyle, who am I to judge? I can just point and laugh in an assholish manner.
  6. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:33
    I couldn't imagine being so deluded without the "help" of some hardcore narcotics.
    Now whoever said I was deluded? I know what I believe, and what I believe was taught to me by my Sire Zak, whom he learned it from his sire and so on and so forth.
  7. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:34
    Heh, you say that, but know this, I am diabetic, and I can tell you, from experiance, my blood isn't any sweeter than yours.
    From your experience? Have you been drinking my blood?

😲
  8. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:36
    Originally posted by Palynka
    From your experience? Have you been drinking my blood?

😲
    I'm saying I have tasted the diffrence between my own bood (diabetic blood), the blood of a lover, and the blood from a normal human.
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:38
    Now whoever said I was deluded? I know what I believe, and what I believe was taught to me by my Sire Zak, whom he learned it from his sire and so on and so forth.
    So that's it? You believe everything Zak Morris has taught you? Have you accepted it all as the truth without any proof or tangible evidence?

(Now I'm interested. This beats talking about that boring Jesus guy.)
  10. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    Ok, seems everyone likes to call me an underage blood-guzzleing girl. I want to straighten everyone out that Vampires bite and lap, not suck or anything else. Now other than that, if there is any questions you have for me about my religion, go ahead and ask me here, I just figured it would be easier to have them all asked and answered here... So don't be afraid, go ahead and ask me, and if you want to tell me something, you can do that too.
    Are you at war with any other religions?

Do you vampires only bite people who are willing to be bitten? Or do you convert people by force?
  11. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    I'm saying I have tasted the diffrence between my own bood (diabetic blood), the blood of a lover, and the blood from a normal human.
    How would you compare it with chicken blood?
  12. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:40
    So that's it? You believe everything Zak Morris has taught you? Have you accepted it all as the truth without any proof or tangible evidence?

(Now I'm interested. This beats talking about that boring Jesus guy.)
    First off, no not Zak Morris, Zak Abyiss, and yes, because he showed me the proof, though there were things I had to accept as true without something tangable, what helped though was that he was the leader of our clan, and he was the preist, so I got a hands on up close look of what all happened.
  13. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:41
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Are you at war with any other religions?

Do you vampires only bite people who are willing to be bitten? Or do you convert people by force?
    At current the only thing Vampires are at war with is Vampire slayers, and we do it only if the other is wiling though sometimes we do use rather strong forms of persuasion, I know they were used on me when I first met Zak.
  14. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:42
    Originally posted by Palynka
    How would you compare it with chicken blood?
    That there is something I haven't tasted
  15. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:43
    At current the only thing Vampires are at war with is Vampire slayers, and we do it only if the other is wiling though sometimes we do use rather strong forms of persuasion, I know they were used on me when I first met Zak.
    What were these strong forms of persuasion?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree