1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:45
    Originally posted by ayamethesnake
    At current the only thing Vampires are at war with is Vampire slayers, and we do it only if the other is wiling though sometimes we do use rather strong forms of persuasion, I know they were used on me when I first met Zak.
    What do you mean by "strong forms of persuasion"?
  2. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:45
    Originally posted by Palynka
    What were these strong forms of persuasion?
    Well I know for me it was as if he mesmerised me, as I felt in almost a hypnotic state at which time he told me all te good which would come of being a vampire, and he never told me any of the bad, though that was enuogh to get me to go along. Sometimes though they have to tanalize their victim with something more, generaly it's no more than a false bribe of power though.
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:471 edit
    Well I know for me it was as if he mesmerised me, as I felt in almost a hypnotic state at which time he told me all te good which would come of being a vampire, and he never told me any of the bad, though that was enuogh to get me to go along. Sometimes though they have to tanalize their victim with something more, generaly it's no more than a false bribe of power though.
    Knowing this, how can you believe that what you've seen is proof at all and not just another form of persuasion? And how can you claim that you are not deluded?

Also, in case you're interested: Thread 47892
  4. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:47
    And what good would come of being a vampire?
  5. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:51
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Knowing this, how can you believe that what you've seen is proof at all and not just another form of persuasion? And how can you claim that you are not deluded?

Also, in case you're interested: Thread 47892
    First off after my memerisation, when I was fully aware, that was when a slayer talked to me, telling me the bad, and he did almost the same thing to me, now when you have two such things conflicting, one would go more with the side they saw better fit. For me it was Zak. And I am not deluded because there has been nothing to cloud my vision, I know there is not ultamite power, I know how vulnerable I am.

And that thread, just nonsense.
  6. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:54
    And what good would come of being a vampire?
    What good huh, one does have more power, though it is in strength, and magic, though it's not enough to make a difrence in normal life, unless one is keen to the idea of magic in the first place. Also a sense of immortality comes from it I know it is false, but still, you see, most vampires do live longer than the average human. Then again most also meet an untimely death in a slayers arms. and there is much more too, all haveing it's contradictions.
  7. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:59
    What good huh, one does have more power, though it is in strength, and magic, though it's not enough to make a difrence in normal life, unless one is keen to the idea of magic in the first place. Also a sense of immortality comes from it I know it is false, but still, you see, most vampires do live longer than the average human. Then again most also me ...[text shortened]... untimely death in a slayers arms. and there is much more too, all haveing it's contradictions.
    Thanks for the entertainment. It's getting boring now, though. Maybe you should try something else for that lack of attention.
  8. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 18:00
    So's this one, sugar tits.
  9. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 18:01
    Thanks for the entertainment. It's getting boring now, though. Maybe you should try something else for that lack of attention.
    I have no lack of attention, mine is on my duties to my clan, what I have to do on a daily basis. Perhaps you don't know what exactly I do or what I go though, but still, if you lived one day on my path, you woulden't say I was boring or that I have a lack of attention.
  10. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 18:021 edit
    Originally posted by darvlay
    So's this one, sugar tits.
    I say it's nonsense because you see, first of aliens, tend to take a humanoid form, I had a friend who was one, and second, you didn't take it seriously.
  11. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 20:08
    First off after my memerisation, when I was fully aware, that was when a slayer talked to me, telling me the bad, and he did almost the same thing to me, now when you have two such things conflicting, one would go more with the side they saw better fit. For me it was Zak. And I am not deluded because there has been nothing to cloud my vision, I know there is not ultamite power, I know how vulnerable I am.

Mesmerisation went out in the late 1800's. Proved conclusively to be fake. Sorry young lady. My prescription; cut back on the "Buffy / Angel".

Dr Scotty.
  12. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 20:09
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Mesmerisation went out in the late 1800's. Proved conclusively to be fake. Sorry young lady. My prescription; cut back on the "Buffy / Angel".

Dr Scotty.
    Here's one for ya, never watched either of them
  13. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 20:25
    At current the only thing Vampires are at war with is Vampire slayers, and we do it only if the other is wiling though sometimes we do use rather strong forms of persuasion, I know they were used on me when I first met Zak.
    Who are the vampire slayers?
    What motivates them to kill vampires?
    How do they avoid getting in trouble with the law?
  14. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 20:30
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Who are the vampire slayers?
    What motivates them to kill vampires?
    How do they avoid getting in trouble with the law?
    Who are they? They could be anyone.
    Their modivation is to eradicate evil, at least in the form of vampires, though I will admit some turn into all out slayers.
    And that last question, easy enough to answer, back when killing one another was common practice, they would just kill, now their methods have changed so that instead of killing they change the vampire back into mortal, besides the ways of killing a vampire that the slayers use you can't tell it was what mortals would call murder.
  15. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 20:391 edit
    My religion, is a mix of draconic paganism, which is the belief dragons exist and it is though the power of dragons one can do magic, not only though them, but though other creatures such as fairies, phoenixes, and other creatures thought to not be real by normal people. Mixed with that is Vampirisim, the belief that Vampires exist and that usualy a practitioner of this religion is themself a vampire, or at least getting prepared to become sired.
    I have a question. When performing magic through the power of a dragon do you use a 20 sided die or 12 sided?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree