Let's do nothing then.

Let's do nothing then.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
09 Jul 19

@chaney3 said
Let's just do nothing, and wait for Heaven.
This is not Rajk999's Christian belief or code for living. This is false.

c

Moves
09 Jul 19

@fmf said
This is not Rajk999's Christian belief or code for living. This is false.
Who said Rajk said it?

I said it.

You interpreted the title and OP incorrectly. That's your fault.

F

Moves
09 Jul 19

@chaney3 said
Who said Rajk said it?
You have attributed to Rajk999 beliefs and teaching that are the opposite of what he believes and teaches.

F

Moves
09 Jul 19

@chaney3 said
You interpreted the title and OP incorrectly.
Why not address what Rajk999 believes rather than address your own bogus claims about what he believes?

c

Moves
09 Jul 19

@fmf said
Why not address what Rajk999 believes rather than address your own bogus claims about what he believes?
I did.
I will repeat myself, again, for you in hopes that you stop your 50 posts about a non issue.

This stems from a discussion in a different thread where Rajk believes that exercise and taking care of one's own health is of "little importance" in agreement with Paul, whereby one's primary focus should be about things not of this earth.

And I disagree with that sentiment.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 19

@fmf said
@chaney3

It seems to me you want to make some point about Rajk999's beliefs but are trying to do so by saying untrue things about what Rajk999's beliefs.
Indeed. The man has not changed at all. He can hardly focus for very long on a proper discussion without going off on a tangent of lies and nonsense. Must be the alcohol.

E

Moves
09 Jul 19

@chaney3 said
Ummmm....are you saying that you are in the "godly" camp?
Yep, I am in agreement on God with this. I may be burning in hell with you, but on this issue I understand what God is saying.

F

Moves
09 Jul 19

@chaney3 said
I will repeat myself, again, for you in hopes that you stop your 50 posts about a non issue.
The fact that your OP is completely bogus and deceitful is not a "non-issue". My posts are about the very essence of the false claims you make in your OP.

F

Moves
09 Jul 19

@chaney3 said
This stems from a discussion in a different thread where Rajk believes that exercise and taking care of one's own health is of "little importance" in agreement with Paul, whereby one's primary focus should be about things not of this earth.
Rajk999 does not say"Let's do nothing then". Your suggestion is false.

He does not say do not visit the elderly. False.

He does not say do not feed the poor. Another falsity.

He does not say do not take care of sick people. Another falsehood on your part.

Rajk999 believes that "one's primary focus" here on Earth should be following Jesus' commandments. Your OP is bogus.

c

Moves
09 Jul 19

@fmf said
Rajk999 does not say"Let's do nothing then". Your suggestion is false.

He does not say do not visit the elderly. False.

He does not say do not feed the poor. Another falsity.

He does not say do not take care of sick people. Another falsehood on your part.

Rajk999 believes that "one's primary focus" here on Earth should be following Jesus' commandments. Your OP is bogus.
I didn't say that he said it.
Please work on your reading comprehension, or at least read my previous posts
This is tedious.

F

Moves
09 Jul 19

@chaney3 said
I didn't say that he said it.
Why are you seeking to attribute ~ falsely ~ the beliefs laid out in the OP to Rajk999?

F

Moves
09 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
Indeed. The man has not changed at all. He can hardly focus for very long on a proper discussion without going off on a tangent of lies and nonsense. Must be the alcohol.
You must have rubbed him up the wrong way.

F

Moves
09 Jul 19

@chaney3 said
That's what you guys sound like with your consistent desire to minimize our life here on earth.
A "consistent desire to minimize our life here on Earth" could well describe the vainglorious and egocentric all-set-to-be-deified-as-a-Godman-after-he-dies morally incoherent theological-psychobabble that the likes of sonship come out with. But I would say Rajk999's "consistent desire", in so far as his posting here is concerned, is to spread the message of obeying Jesus' commandments and the complete opposite of the "Let's just do nothing, and wait for Heaven" idea you are trying to project onto him.

c

Moves
09 Jul 19

@fmf said
A "consistent desire to minimize our life here on Earth" could well describe the vainglorious and egocentric all-set-to-be-deified-as-a-Godman-after-he-dies morally incoherent theological-psychobabble that the likes of sonship come out with. But I would say Rajk999's "consistent desire", in so far as his posting here is concerned, is to spread the message of obeying Jesus' comman ...[text shortened]... pposite of the "Let's just do nothing, and wait for Heaven" idea you are trying to project onto him.
It doesn't really matter because Rajk is a foul mouthed, angry, bitter hypocrite. He treats people like garbage, which voids any message he attempts to deliver.

And he seems to resent exercise for some reason.

E

Moves
09 Jul 19

@chaney3 said
It doesn't really matter because Rajk is a foul mouthed, angry, bitter hypocrite. He treats people like garbage, which voids any message he attempts to deliver.

And he seems to resent exercise for some reason.
No he does not, you simply do not understand what he saying.