Let's do nothing then.

Let's do nothing then.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 19
1 edit

@chaney3 said
My post is accurate.

Rajk may preach all about following Jesus, but his words in these threads show his hypocrisy because he doesn't practice what he preaches, and he knows it.

Note: the "message" contradicts itself under scrutiny, given enough time and bible verses. That's the nature of the bible.
Jesus and the Apostles called people fool, blind, false, hypocrite etc. There is no loss of the message of Christ, when these terms are appropriate. Eg right now you are being a fool. You have started a stupid thread designed to attack me and Eldar. You are making youself like an idiot, by suggesting that people must be in good health to follow the commandments

These words have no impact on the message of Christ. People can and should continue to preach what Jesus said to do regardless of whether or not they are capable of following these same commandments. These is what Jesus said. You rather hear the words of false teachings with sweet words of eternal life by doing nothing. You are on your way to damnation with your bad attitude and false beliefs.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 19

Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
(Matthew 5:19 KJV)

- Teaching the commandments of Christ is good. [least in the Kingdom of God]
- Both doing and teaching is the best. [greatest in the Kingdom of God]

Therefore by extension and from other passages:
- Not teaching others the commandments is bad [cast out of the Kingdom of god]
- Not doing and not teaching the commandments [damnation]

There are several Christians here guilty of not teaching the commandments, and in fact they boast of their faith alone stance and teach others that good works is not required of born again Christians.

Moves
09 Jul 19
1 edit

@chaney3

It's unlikely we will actually do nothing.

Blaise Pascal — 'All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.'

I do get your point about too much emphasis on "the world to come" as opposed to enacting heaven on Earth, as people who presumably have the kingdom of Heaven within.

Just a matter of letting Love through in that case.

And if that Love is sometimes expressed as internet forum snark and vitriol, that's only down to the Playdoh Fun Factories we find among us.

Beneath a crumbling tower, a grandmother twirls in the rain.