Let's do nothing then.

Let's do nothing then.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
09 Jul 19

@chaney3 said
It doesn't really matter because Rajk is a foul mouthed, angry, bitter hypocrite. He treats people like garbage, which voids any message he attempts to deliver.
You are entitled to think whatever angry and bitter thoughts you want about him, and to express them in public too, but it does not justify your deceitful posting on this thread. Misrepresenting the "message he attempts to deliver" reflects poorly on you and your integrity.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 19

@chaney3 said
It doesn't really matter because Rajk is a foul mouthed, angry, bitter hypocrite. He treats people like garbage, which voids any message he attempts to deliver.

And he seems to resent exercise for some reason.
It Monday night and you are that drunk?

c

Moves
09 Jul 19

@eladar said
Yep, I am in agreement on God with this. I may be burning in hell with you, but on this issue I understand what God is saying.
You must be an awesome Christian if you've already decided you'll be burning in hell.

P.S. hell likely doesn't exist.

c

Moves
09 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
It Monday night and you are that drunk?
My posts are fine, and you know it.

Good to see that you've spotted the speck in my eye and.....well you know.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 19

@fmf said
A "consistent desire to minimize our life here on Earth" could well describe the vainglorious and egocentric all-set-to-be-deified-as-a-Godman-after-he-dies morally incoherent theological-psychobabble that the likes of sonship come out with. But I would say Rajk999's "consistent desire", in so far as his posting here is concerned, is to spread the message of obeying Jesus' comman ...[text shortened]... pposite of the "Let's just do nothing, and wait for Heaven" idea you are trying to project onto him.
I think Cheney3 has joined the osas camp. Works is a taboo for him.

F

Moves
09 Jul 19

@chaney3 said
It doesn't really matter ..
If "it doesn't really matter" whether what you post about him is true or false, isn't a bit rich for you to be questioning his character?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 19

@chaney3 said
My posts are fine, and you know it.

Good to see that you've spotted the speck in my eye and.....well you know.
Your posts reflect a man desperate to attack but who has no ammunition.

E

Moves
09 Jul 19

@chaney3 said
You must be an awesome Christian if you've already decided you'll be burning in hell.

P.S. hell likely doesn't exist.
I did not say that I will be burning with you.

c

Moves
09 Jul 19

@fmf said
If "it doesn't really matter" whether what you post about him is true or false, isn't a bit rich for you to be questioning his character?
YOU misunderstood all meaning of this thread from the get-go. 50 posts later and you're still yacking away, despite having been corrected.

F

Moves
09 Jul 19

@chaney3 said
YOU misunderstood all meaning of this thread from the get-go. 50 posts later and you're still yacking away, despite having been corrected.
You are clinging to your deception. All my posts have been on-topic and related directly to the OP.

c

Moves
09 Jul 19

@eladar said
I did not say that I will be burning with you.
Yes you did.

What's wrong with you people????

c

Moves
09 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
I think Cheney3 has joined the osas camp. Works is a taboo for him.
Lol.
You're the one who refuses to do some sit-ups and push-ups.

F

Moves
09 Jul 19

@chaney3 said
YOU misunderstood all meaning of this thread from the get-go.
It's pretty clear that your "meaning" was to be deceitful from the get-go. "Let's just do nothing, and wait for Heaven" is not Rajk999's message. "Do not visit the elderly" is not his message. "Do not feed the poor" is not his message. "Do not take care of sick people" is not his message. Rajk999's message is that people should spend their lives following Jesus' commandments. You seek to misrepresent all this. I have not "misunderstood" your OP at all.

c

Moves
09 Jul 19

@fmf said
It's pretty clear that your "meaning" was to be deceitful from the get-go. "Let's just do nothing, and wait for Heaven" is not Rajk999's message. "Do not visit the elderly" is not his message. "Do not feed the poor" is not his message. "Do not take care of sick people" is not his message. Rajk999's message is that people should spend their lives following Jesus' commandments. You seek to misrepresent all this. I have not "misunderstood" your OP at all.
People who are in bad physical shape, from their own laziness, or dead....from their own neglect, cannot follow the commandments from Christ.

Get it now?

F

Moves
09 Jul 19

@chaney3 said
People who are in bad physical shape, from their own laziness, or dead....from their own neglect, cannot follow the commandments from Christ.

Get it now?
Your OP is the complete opposite of the truth. I get that.