1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '19 03:37
    @chaney3 said
    People who are in bad physical shape, from their own laziness, or dead....from their own neglect, cannot follow the commandments from Christ.
    What do people's "own neglect" and failure to follow the commandments of Jesus have to do with Rajk999 and why does it make you feel you have to project beliefs onto Rajk999 that are the opposite of what he believes?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jul '19 03:40
    @fmf said
    Your OP is the complete opposite of the truth. I get that.
    What truth?

Rajk is a fraud and hypocrite, as noted in other threads.

*he opens himself to criticism by lecturing others, then talking trash.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Jul '19 03:43
    @chaney3 said
    People who are in bad physical shape, from their own laziness, or dead....from their own neglect, cannot follow the commandments from Christ.

Get it now?
    So someone needs to be in good physical shape to obey the commandments of Christ?

Are you insane, drunk or just plain stupid?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jul '19 03:43
    @fmf said
    What do people's "own neglect" and failure to follow the commandments of Jesus have to do with Rajk999 and why does it make you feel you have to project beliefs onto Rajk999 that are the opposite of what he believes?
    FMF, you've grossly missed the point and I'm not explaining it again. I've done so at least 3 times.

Good night.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '19 03:47
    @chaney3 said
    FMF, you've grossly missed the point and I'm not explaining it again. I've done so at least 3 times.
    Your "point" clearly seems to be misrepresenting what Rajk999 believes, presumably because you want to lash out at him for some reason.

You are posting as if you have not read a single post by Rajk999 in 5 years.

Walk away from the computer. Maybe lie down on the couch. Get some sleep.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '19 03:49
    @chaney3 said
    What truth?

Rajk is a fraud and hypocrite, as noted in other threads.
    The truth about Rajk999? Well, as I said, "Let's just do nothing, and wait for Heaven" is not his message. "Do not visit the elderly" is not his message. "Do not feed the poor" is not his message. "Do not take care of sick people" is not his message. His message is that people should spend their lives following Jesus' commandments. That you feel some personal animosity towards him does not justify your own fraud on this thread.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jul '19 04:24
    @chaney3 said
    Let's not:
    Visit the elderly
    Feed the poor
    Take care of sick people
    EXERCISE
    Etc.
    Which of these things do you do?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jul '19 04:25
    @chaney3 said
    One scene in the movie has a guy sitting poolside, drinking beer, and has decided that since he's getting his "mansion" upon his death, he'll just keep drinking by the pool until he dies. Even the inventor of the lie sensed that something really bad was taking place with the "longing" for the next life, while doing nothing with this life.

That's what you guys sound like with your consistent desire to minimize our life here on earth.
    Who sounds like this??
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jul '19 04:32
    @chaney3 said
    I didn't say that he said it.
    Please work on your reading comprehension, or at least read my previous posts
    This is tedious.
    Yes you did, you named him specifically in your OP!
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jul '19 04:34
    @chaney3 said
    YOU misunderstood all meaning of this thread from the get-go. 50 posts later and you're still yacking away, despite having been corrected.
    You have specifically called out Rakj999 in your OP and attributed claims to him that are blatantly lies.

You should apologise.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Jul '19 08:24
    @chaney3 said
    Based on the posts from Eladar and Rajk, who promote the notion that this earthly life matters SO little, let's just do nothing then.

Let's not:

Visit the elderly
    Feed the poor
    Take care of sick people
    EXERCISE
    Etc.

Let's just do nothing, and wait for Heaven.
    The new Christianity.....only the afterlife matters.
    kinda on the right track here but you lack creativity. The answers to life are simple for those that start with the right premise
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jul '19 12:54
    This thread is simply about the hypocrisy and contradictions associated with bible interpretation. One's views contradict themselves the more various verses are brought up.

No apology needed.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '19 13:04
    @chaney3 said
    This thread is simply about the hypocrisy and contradictions associated with bible interpretation. One's views contradict themselves the more various verses are brought up.

No apology needed.
    But what you have been saying about Rajk999 having a "let's do nothing then" message is a deception that you are apparently sticking by.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jul '19 13:15
    @fmf said
    But what you have been saying about Rajk999 having a "let's do nothing then" message is a deception that you are apparently sticking by.
    That's your opinion, and I disagree with your opinion.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '19 13:321 edit
    @chaney3 said
    That's your opinion, and I disagree with your opinion.
    You can disagree all you want: the OP is still there for all to see. In your opinion, when did Rajk999 express his "let's do nothing then" message? When did he express DON'T visit the elderly - don't Feed the poor - don't take care of sick people messages?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree