1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Dec '12 21:261 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Current Situation Equation (CSE):

a) Hypocrisy in ‘Religion’ / 8 = Doubt (1st) x Present Age = Doubt (2nd) = Man Made House of Cards;

b) a) x Opinions Since = Doubt (3rd) Only Human Constructs: : Trust Placed in Family + My Abilities;

c) b) + Mere Mention of God = Distrust In/Of That Person, Doubt (4th);

d)[/ ...[text shortened]... rect = T or F?

............................................................................ .
    None of that is going to change my perspective on this man made god billions of people profess to worship.

There is not a human on this planet who knows anything about any god. They know a lot about the ones they make up.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Dec '12 21:32
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    None of that is going to change my perspective on this man made god billions of people profess to worship.

There is not a human on this planet who knows anything about any god. They know a lot about the ones they make up.
    We already understand you are on the side of Satan the devil and his demons. You have made that clear before. I hope I have made it clear to you that I am on the side of God and His Christ and all His angels.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    29 Dec '12 22:25
    Originally posted by sonhouse

Believe you're jumping the gun, Son. Let's go about this deductive analysis in a calm, objective manner. Making sure we're both in the same step is the only target of this informal examination into the ultimate function of trust. So, would you be inclined to register a tentative True or False? Having driven this piton, we'll be free to explore an entertaining analogy in Step Two.
    -

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree