1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 May '14 00:47
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The resurrection is for the body, so the soul and body can reunite. However, Dasa believes in a reincarnation instead of a resurrection of the body.
    That is correct........and

The body of the saint and the sinner will both become dust in the wind after death and the spirit soul shall receive another body according to its karma.

It is because of Karma that one person is born healthy and another is born weak and sickly.

Tell me if you do not accept karma and reincarnation................why does a person take a healthy birth or a sickly birth.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 May '14 01:11
    Originally posted by Dasa
    That is correct........and

The body of the saint and the sinner will both become dust in the wind after death and the spirit soul shall receive another body according to its karma.

It is because of Karma that one person is born healthy and another is born weak and sickly.

Tell me if you do not accept karma and reincarnation................why does a person take a healthy birth or a sickly birth.
    Genetics and chance.

C'mon, step boldly into the 21st century.

Man is to live but once, and then the Judgement. Reincarnation is a fantasy.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 May '14 05:25
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Genetics and chance.

C'mon, step boldly into the 21st century.

Man is to live but once, and then the Judgement. Reincarnation is a fantasy.
    Answer the question please.....

Why is someone born deaf dumb and blind in a third world country to atheistic parents and the other is born in Rome in a strict Christian family.

If they both are judged after their one life .............don't you think it somewhat unfair that one person is spiritually disadvantage and the other is not.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 May '14 05:421 edit

Why is someone born deaf dumb and blind in a third world country to atheistic parents and the other is born in Rome in a strict Christian family.

If they both are judged after their one life .............don't you think it somewhat unfair that one person is spiritually disadvantage and the other is not.
    God is good and in control, but bad things happen, therefore a good god does not exist

There is inequity in the world from birth, therefore people are paying for what they did in a previous life

These are not examples of good thinking.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 May '14 07:26

To the Christian, fairness will be measured out by Christ at the resurrection of all the dead.

"Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, and will come forth; those who did the good deeds to a resurrection of life, those who committed the evil deeds to a resurrection of judgment. "

(John 5:28-29)
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 May '14 09:43
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    To the Christian, fairness will be measured out by Christ at the resurrection of all the dead.

[b]"Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, and will come forth; those who did the good deeds to a resurrection of life, those who committed the evil deeds to a resurrection of judgment. "

(John 5:28-29)[/b]
    So a good Muslim shall go to the afterlife and an evil Christain not.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 May '14 11:221 edit

I am persuaded that we do not have to worry about any kind of oversight or incompetence on God's side. Though we are not given a systematize flow chart in which we can always predict God's decisions, we should, I think, expect infallible evaluation of every single human life somehow.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 May '14 13:06
    Originally posted by sonship

I am persuaded that we do not have to worry about any kind of oversight or incompetence on God's side. Though we are not given a systematize flow chart in which we can always predi ...[text shortened]... decisions, we should, I think, expect infallible evaluation of every single human life somehow.
    This is true, the law of karma which is under the control of the Lord is infallible.

However the question is posed to allow Suzianne to contemplate the answer.

I have the answer because I have the infallible Vedas.

Suzianne is rejecting "reincarnation of the eternal soul" and believing that the temporary material body will come back to life and climb out of the grave.

This reminds me of the film clip Thriller with Michael Jackson were all the dead bodies come back to life.

I dont think so.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 May '14 13:28
    This is true, the law of karma which is under the control of the Lord is infallible.

However the question is posed to allow Suzianne to contemplate the answer.

I have the answer because I have the infallible Vedas.

Suzianne is rejecting "reincarnation of the eternal soul" and believing that the temporary material body will come back to life and climb o ...[text shortened]... ip Thriller with Michael Jackson were all the dead bodies come back to life.

I dont think so.
    If you are reincarnated as another creature or another person, why do you believe that that is you ?

If Dasa is reincarnated as Quincy in another age, the acts of Dasa are gone along with the memory of Dasa.

Reincarnation, is the RE- incarnation of something. But that something is not YOU.

Do you remember anything about the either good or bad behavior of whatever creature preceeded you ?
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '14 04:561 edit
    Originally posted by sonship
    If you are reincarnated as another creature or another person, why do you believe that that is you ?

If Dasa is reincarnated as Quincy in another age, the acts of Dasa are gone along with the memory of Dasa.

Reincarnation, is the RE- incarnation of something. But that something is not YOU.

Do you remember anything about the either good or bad behavior of whatever creature preceeded you ?
    You have everything mixed upside down.

This is why you are saying I have been reincarnated as another creature.

I am not.................so lets start at the beginning.

The soul is eternal and the soul is also the "I" when we are talking about me or you.

The body of quincy is not the " I ".................It is simply a body of material energy.

That body is not me and I do not identify with it.

The soul comes to this temporary material world from the spiritual world ......ok.

When it comes from the spiritual world ...............it incarnates into the womb of a mother.

That mother can be a dog or a cat or a human.

When the soul incarnates into the womb of the mother it is not anything in particular accept a speck of material glug called a fetus ( note ... the first few days )

Then it begins to grow and turn into a baby or a puppy or an elephant.

The soul is not a baby or a puppy or an elephant.............it is a spirit soul manifesting in a material body.

The body grows into an adult and grows old and dies and then is born in the womb of another mother only to do the same thing all over again.

The soul incarnates into different bodies over and over, but has nothing to do with any of them because they are made of earth fire water air ether mind and intelligence. ect.

The only thing that is important in our lives is....................if they develop any love for God or fellow spiritual man.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 May '14 06:30
    So a good Muslim shall go to the afterlife and an evil Christain not.
    No, that is not it at all.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 May '14 06:352 edits

The soul is eternal and the soul is also the "I" when we are talking about me or you.

The body of quincy is not the " I ".................It is simply a body of material energy.

T ...[text shortened]... ant in our lives is....................if they develop any love for God or fellow spiritual man.
    Only a moron would believe such nonsense as reincarnation like you say. However, we have proof of the resurrection.
  13. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 May '14 03:56
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Life

Let's have a civil conversation about physical life, soul life, spiritual life, an after life or the cessation of life? Your views?[/b]
    All life is greater than any death.
  14. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 May '14 04:06

T ...[text shortened]... ant in our lives is....................if they develop any love for God or fellow spiritual man.
    That is an interesting thought.

The God I have faith in does not look at us as souls to be set in any creature we come in contact with. Rather that we have a specific purpose, each and every one of us. And the womb of the mother is exactly the mother we were chosen to have from the beginning.

This God cherishes all His creation, but favores these beings called humans. It was for the humans that all of the rest were created for.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 May '14 04:25
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    That is an interesting thought.

The God I have faith in does not look at us as souls to be set in any creature we come in contact with. Rather that we have a specific purpose, each and every one of us. And the womb of the mother is exactly the mother we were chosen to have from the beginning.

This God cherishes all His creation, but favores these beings called humans. It was for the humans that all of the rest were created for.
    The soul can leave this world of repeated birth and death at any time when love of God is achieved.

It is up to each and every soul to turn away from materialism and apply itself in spiritual living as opposed to materialistic living.

Your body is not you.

You are the spirit soul within your body but you are in illusion thinking the body to be the self.

Your body is filled with stool and urine and mucus and bile and blood and guts.

The soul has nothing to do with these material products.

I do not identify with them...........and would not want to.

Because the soul is choosing materialism all the time it reincarnates back into a material body over and over.

This repeated birth and disease and old age and death is nothing but suffering and you accept it as pleasure.

This is your delusion.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree