1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 May '14 04:56
    Originally posted by Dasa
    The soul can leave this world of repeated birth and death at any time when love of God is achieved.

It is up to each and every soul to turn away from materialism and apply itself in spiritual living as opposed to materialistic living.

Your body is not you.

You are the spirit soul within your body but you are in illusion thinking the body to be the se ...[text shortened]... age and death is nothing but suffering and you accept it as pleasure.

This is your delusion.
    How many souls are there and were do they come from?
  2. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 May '14 04:57
    Originally posted by Dasa
    The soul can leave this world of repeated birth and death at any time when love of God is achieved.

It is up to each and every soul to turn away from materialism and apply itself in spiritual living as opposed to materialistic living.

Your body is not you.

You are the spirit soul within your body but you are in illusion thinking the body to be the se ...[text shortened]... age and death is nothing but suffering and you accept it as pleasure.

This is your delusion.
    You are right to say the soul is its own. The physical body is only the shell.

This is why i always get sick when near a corpse. I am so much into the spiritual that i recognize when the spirit is gone from the body, in death.

I don't look at suffering as pleasure, but you may be thinking on a different level than i am with this.

In my experience, we only have the one life that we live. And it may seem cruel and unusual punishment, that only one time though would determine our outcome. But it is what i have seen.

I am catholic, and am familiar with purgatory. I have been there many times helping others. In purgatory many there only look at themselves, like looking in a mirror, they will not seek to be forgiven. Some pass though quickly, but there are others who have been there a long time.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 May '14 07:23
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    How many souls are there and were do they come from?
    There are unlimited souls and they all are originating from the transcendental body of Lord himself.

The Lord is effulgent and from his effulgence the living entities are expanded just like the sun rays are expansions of the sun.

Therefore........ because each and every person is an expansion of God we are of the same quality of God but not the same quantity.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    12 May '14 09:57
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    This is why i always get sick when near a corpse. I am so much into the spiritual that i recognize when the spirit is gone from the body, in death.
    You have a gift.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree