1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    26 May '12 22:43
    Just some thoughts on living forever if you had the chance.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 May '12 00:211 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I've already posted this. You Can Live forever in Paradise - don't you remember?

YouTube&feature=endscreen&NR=1
  3. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    27 May '12 01:06
    sounds boring. every few billion years, you'll want to forget everything you know and start over from scratch.
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    27 May '12 01:10
    I think I need to know much much more to make a decision. Where would I live? How would pain and illness be handled? What happens if I get trapped somewhere where no one can find me? What if my situation gets bad enough where I want to die, but can't?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 May '12 01:20
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    I think I need to know much much more to make a decision. Where would I live? How would pain and illness be handled? What happens if I get trapped somewhere where no one can find me? What if my situation gets bad enough where I want to die, but can't?
    Another question: would I be with the ones I love and who matter to me even if they themselves hadn't done what it takes to earn everlasting life?
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 May '12 02:32
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I've already posted this. [b]You Can Live forever in Paradise - don't you remember?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DnpOcD529g&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/b]
    I'll say like you always do to me..."Don't give me some pasted stuff, I want your opinion". How does that sound? Just like you do to me?

So how would RJH like to live forever?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 May '12 03:442 edits
    I'll say like you always do to me..."Don't give me some pasted stuff, I want your opinion". How does that sound? Just like you do to me?

So how would RJH like to live forever?
    I think you are confusing me with someone else. I like to look at videos and important information from pasted stuff. There are some on here that don't becasue they don't like what is pasted I believe. But I would rather look at a video than read a bunch of stuff. That's just me, however. Many people here, like yourself, enjoy reading stuff more.

P.S. I have given you my opinion many times. You don't like that either.
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 May '12 03:53
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I think you are confusing me with someone else. I like to look at videos and important information from pasted stuff. There are some on here that don't becasue they don't like what is pasted I believe. But I would rather look at a video than read a bunch of stuff. That's just me, however. Many people here, like yourself, enjoy reading stuff more.

P.S. I have given you my opinion many times. You don't like that either.
    I have no problems with opinions. I have problems when ones say their opinions are truth and fact.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 May '12 04:00
    I have no problems with opinions. I have problems when ones say their opinions are truth and fact.
    Okay. My opinion is that that this questuion is like the question the old serpent the devil asked Eve in the Garden of Eden. It was just a trick that led to death, not life.
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 May '12 11:55
    nope, living forever would be horrible.
  11. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    27 May '12 13:412 edits
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    I would ask exactly the same kinds of questions. And, providing I find the answers pleasant rather than unpleasant, I would certainly agree to live forever.
    Perhaps one of the 'pleasant” answers could be, in the case where I find my situation getting so bad that I cannot bare it, I can with a mere thought comatose myself until if and when the situation significantly improves.
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 May '12 15:39
    So if one would not grow old including ones family and deal with all those issues and there were no crime or anyone that would harm you in anyway, no wars, no government to rule over you, all the food one could ever need, etc, etc, would this make the couple here that said probably not, still not interested?
  13. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    27 May '12 15:45
    Death gives vitality to life. The truth behind this thought requires some contemplation to appreciate.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 May '12 15:46
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    sounds boring. every few billion years, you'll want to forget everything you know and start over from scratch.
    There has been estimates that if we could live forever, our brains would fill up with memories, no more capacity to remember, after only a couple thousand years, much less even a million. Billion? Pretty much out of the question.
  15. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    27 May '12 15:461 edit
    So if one would not grow old including ones family and deal with all those issues and there were no crime or anyone that would harm you in anyway, no wars, no government to rule over you, all the food one could ever need, etc, etc, would this make the couple here that said probably not, still not interested?
    In the event that this were the situation, it would not be appreciated. Death gives vitality to life. Take away death, and the vitality is absent.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree