1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 04:29
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    [b]Meat was just limited to the form of fruit and vegetables in the beginning

Words fail me.[/b]
    That is because you are ignorant and unbelieving.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 09:15
    Maybe I should give up the responsibility of thought and go be a drone to somebody else's propaganda, I could start with the thought control freaks down at Kingdom Hall.
    When did you ever have an original thought? You are a drone, a pure bagpipe drone, regurgitating the Dandyism of people like Fry and other atheistic luminaries.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 09:16
    Originally posted by sonship
    Are we to assume you mean by sighting a sensation of the five physical senses ?

If that is the case I have never ever detected God with my five physical senses.

But Jesus did say the pure in heart shall SEE God.

[b]"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God." (Matt. 5:8)

From experience, I would say that "pure in hear ...[text shortened]... you would once, calibrate your heart to just want God and God alone, the pure in heart see God.
    can you define what you mean by 'heart'?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 12:37
    yes its the complete inner man, the seat of motivation.
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 13:09
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes its the complete inner man, the seat of motivation.
    'complete inner man'?

'seat of motivation'?

can you define theses terms so I can understand 'heart'?
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 14:31
    I was pretty sure I "saw" him/her/it once, and only once, back on a summer's night on the balcony of my 3rd floor apartment in Montreal in, I think it was 1968. I had a few friends over for a dinner and drinks. I was out on the balcony enjoying a wee dram when all of a sudden something happened. It was really weird. I was confused and to be honest a bit frightened. There on a branch of a tree about 20' away sat , what looked like a man...sorta... I asked him what he was doing and he spoke in a language I couldn't quite understand. Then he said all will be fine. Well it turned out that someone had dropped something into my drink and the the guy on the branch was the guy who had done the deed. He was "playing" with my head. I laughed and laughed.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 14:493 edits

By heart I mean three parts of the human soul and one part of the human spirit -

The mind, the emotion, the will (as three parts of the soul) plus the conscience (one part of the spirit). These four components form the heart in biblical terms.

Your heart is your mind, emotion, will plus your conscience.

For Christ to make His home in your heart through faith is to actually allow and give permission for Jesus Christ to live again on the earth, but this time UNITED with YOUR personality.

And this is not meant sentimentally but actually.
    Jesus is AVAILABLE.

The Tripartite man - http://www.tripartiteman.org/
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 15:16
    'complete inner man'?

'seat of motivation'?

can you define theses terms so I can understand 'heart'?
    ok, who hard can it be?

the complete inner man, the person you are inside, who you are.
    the seat of motivation - what motivates you, your aspirations.

Seemple
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 15:16

By [b]heart
    I mean three parts of the human soul and one part of the human spirit -

The mind, the emotion, the will (as three parts of the soul) plus the conscience (one part of the spirit). These four components form the heart in biblical terms.

Your heart ...[text shortened]... actually.
    Jesus is AVAILABLE.

The Tripartite man - http://www.tripartiteman.org/[/b]
    Oh for goodness sake, you people are obsessed by the trinity, give it up.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 15:17
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I was pretty sure I "saw" him/her/it once, and only once, back on a summer's night on the balcony of my 3rd floor apartment in Montreal in, I think it was 1968. I had a few friends over for a dinner and drinks. I was out on the balcony enjoying a wee dram when all of a sudden something happened. It was really weird. I was confused and to be honest a ...[text shortened]... branch was the guy who had done the deed. He was "playing" with my head. I laughed and laughed.
    thats very interesting GBS.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 15:541 edit

What ?! Not Talk about the Trinity ? You must be crazy.

In the morning we can enjoy the Father.
    In the noon we can enjoy the Son.
    Then we can have a snack consisting of either the Father and the Holy Spirit or the Son and the Holy Spirit.

We can feast on the Son and the Father in between meals.

Then at night, like Abraham being met by Melchizedek with bread and wine, we may enjoy the Holy Spirit.

But before bed time we may have a little snack of either the Father and the Holy Spirit or the Holy Spirit and the SON. It is utterly WONDERFUL.

What?!? Not talk about the Triune God? Don't you know that you could use all the help there is ?

Don't be mad at me. That is what Jesus SAID -

" Jesus answered and said to him, If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word, and My Father will live him,

and WE WILL COME TO HIM and make an abode with him." (John 14:23)

Jesus and His Father as the Divine "WE" will come to those who love Jesus to make an abode with them.

But you Watchtower people don't love Jesus. You barely, with gritted teeth, and a false phony smile TOLERATE Jesus. And that just barely. You tolerate the Son of God a little bit, maybe saying He's an archangel Michael.

But the New Testament says the Father and the Son as the Divine "WE" will come to the lover of Jesus to make an abode with the lover of Jesus.

God is Triune.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 16:093 edits

What ?! Not Talk about the Trinity ? You must be crazy.

In the morning we can enjoy the Father.
    In the noon we can enjoy the Son.
    Then we can have a snack consisting of either the Father and the Holy Spirit or the Son and the Holy Spirit.

We can feas ...[text shortened]... ] will come to the lover of Jesus to make an abode with the lover of Jesus.

God is Triune.
    We love Jesus enough to carry out the work of evangelising and declaring abroad the excellencies of the King of Gods Kingdom while you hide your talent under the ground. I can hear you now, 'here master take what is yours, i deposited it with the bankers so that you may get some interest.'

You like to talk the talk but we are the only ones that are walking the walk. I have made YOUR name known to them Jesus says! Look I am sending you forth as lambs among wolves, Go therefore declaring the Goodnews of Gods Kingdom and look I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.

Who is Jesus with Jaywill? the trinitarians? those claiming to have made their abode with Jesus or those who are declaring the Goodnews of Gods kingdom?
  13. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 16:11
    we love Jesus enough to carry out the work of evangelising and declaring abroad the King of Gods Kingdom while you hide your talent under the ground. I can hear you now, 'here master take what is yours, i deposited it with the bankers so that you may get some interest.'

You like to talk the talk but we are the only ones that are walking the walk.
    You're both mentally challenged.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 16:151 edit
    we love Jesus enough to carry out the work of evangelising and declaring abroad the King of Gods Kingdom while you hide your talent under the ground. I can hear you now, 'here master take what is yours, i deposited it with the bankers so that you may get some interest.'

You think God wants what you DO. But I tell you He more wants YOU.

You say "This is what I DO FOR GOD." But more than your work He wants YOU. Jesus has done the work.

When was the last time you said "Lord Jesus, I LOVE YOU." ?

You are telling me that you love to work for God.
    But CAIN also loved to work for God and present to God his own work.

Have you presented YOU yourself to the Lord Jesus if you love Jesus?
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 16:20
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    You're both mentally challenged.
    How's that King Rat ?

I am mentally challenged for realizing that the love of Christ is too valuable and too precious to tread under my feet ?

No, King Rat. This is not being challenged mentally. This is the best possible use of my human mind that I could have - to acknowledge to love of God in Jesus Christ for me and surrender to Him.

What good would an IQ of 300 do if I was to dull to recognize that One Jesus loved me and gave Himself up for me ?

The whole world is passing away. It is all going to burn. But he who does the will of God abides forever.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree