Lying is always bad - why???

Lying is always bad - why???

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
26 Jan 11
2 edits

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
you made a comment about my nationality too. about my religion. about the value of a human being being too low for you to lie to save it. about people, good people going to hell because they don't share your values. about god being a murderer and rightly so.
you made a lot of comments. it is our fault for paying attention to you.

vishva and the robbie may not be our creations, but we fed them and that makes them our mistake.
about the value of a human being too low to save the life,

did you not know that we were sent to the concentration camps for that very thing, what kind of sick human being are you? why did you do it , why do you make fun of me when you know that the holocaust is such an emotive subject? would you make fun of the Jews too? so why are you doing it to me and insulting me and the memory of members of my religion who also perished, for trying to help other people? why are you so sick? i dont actually believe in hell, so i take it you made that up too? why are you such a liar? i never said that God was a murder, you did. any thoughts that i have expressed have simply been as per the biblical narrative, which i didnt write in case its escaped your notice. why do you need to make up lame analogies and then attribute the values to someone else on the basis of your lame and fabricated analogy?

Z

Moves
26 Jan 11

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
about the value of a human being too low to save the life,

did you not know that we were sent to the concentration camps for that very thing, what kind of sick human being are you? why did you do it , why do you make fun of me when you know that the holocaust is such an emotive subject? would you make fun of the Jews too? so why are you doing ...[text shortened]... members of my religion who also perished, for trying to help other people? why are you so sick?
yeh, we are done hear

rc

Moves
26 Jan 11
2 edits

yeh, we are done hear
yea cause you are one sick human being!

for the record: i want the forum to know, that Zhalanzi and Agers have insulted me and members of my religion , who died during WWII trying to save the lives of innocents, many of whom were Jewish, and on that basis, have termed my a coward and repeatedly insulted me for refusing to answer what is obviously a personal and emotive subject. Hopefully they will think twice in future before degrading the memory of persons to the extent that they have.

Z

Moves
26 Jan 11

for the record: i want the forum to know, that Zhalanzi and Agers have insulted me and members of my religion , who died during WWII trying to save the lives of innocents, many of whom were Jewish, and on that basis, have termed my a coward and repeatedly insulted me for refusing to answer what is obviously an emotive subject for me.
"help help, i am being repressed"

rc

Moves
26 Jan 11

"help help, i am being repressed"
help help i am a sick Nazi sympathiser who likes to make fun of those who suffered during the holocaust! those cowardly Jehovahs Witnesses, if only they had lied they would have saved more lives!

rc

Moves
26 Jan 11

Originally posted by Proper Knob
This thread's on a par with Eastern girls v Western girls for sheer hilarity. Although i said i would never correspond with Rob again, this is too good an opportunity to pass up.

I remember, and have found in the archives, a dialogue me and his illustrious good self had in which he told a 'porky-pie' and then admitted as such. All this nonsens ...[text shortened]...
But alas, i have a friend coming round, so i'll have to spill the beans a little later on.
'i am not talking to you ever ever ever ever again', - grow up man your such a child!

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
26 Jan 11
2 edits

for the record: i want the forum to know, that Zhalanzi and Agers have insulted me and members of my religion , who died during WWII trying to save the lives of innocents, many of whom were Jewish, and on that basis, have termed my a coward and repeatedly insulted me for refusing to answer what is obviously ...[text shortened]... will think twice in future before degrading the memory of persons to the extent that they have.
Kindly quote the responses of mine which insulted any members of your religion who died in WW2.

Also, please demonstrate that you too died in WW2 so to justify your remarks here as relevant to the "discussion". A jpeg of your death certificate will suffice.

rc

Moves
26 Jan 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Agerg
Kindly quote the responses of mine which insulted any members of your religion who died in WW2.

Also, please demonstrate that you too died in WW2 so to justify your remarks here as relevant to the "discussion". A jpeg of your death certificate will surfice.
you called me a coward, did you not, for specifically refusing to talk about the Gestapo and saving the lives of others. That is an insult, because many indeed did help others and were caught and executed for it, members of my religion whom i hold as brothers. And your last remark also betrays that you do not take your remarks seriously for you are still treating it as if its a joke, like some sick Nazi sympathiser.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
26 Jan 11
1 edit

you called me a coward, did you not, for specifically refusing to talk about the Gestapo and saving the lives of others. That is an insult, because many indeed did help others and were caught and executed for it, members of my religion whom i hold as brothers. And your last remark also betrays that you do not take your remarks seriously for you are still treating it as if its a joke, like some sick Nazi sympathiser.
Indeed I did call you a coward, and I stand by that statement...You however, did not exist at the time WW2 - you have helped no person who died in that war - and from your responses in this thread I strongly doubt you, a human whose RedHotChess.com alias is Robbie Carrobie, would have.

Still waiting for you to quote me where I directly or indirectly insult any Jehovas Witness member who died in WW2 helping the jews.

Thanks in advance.

AH

Moves
26 Jan 11

sorry i have no fellowship with those who show an extreme contempt for Christ, and scriptural things, perhaps someone else shall read your text and answer it!
“....sorry i have no fellowship with those who show an extreme contempt for Christ, and scriptural things….”

firstly, I have shown no “contempt for Christ”. I do not hate Christ and I have never said I did.

Secondly, how on earth does that relate to the content of my post? My question was on why you would reject the hypothetical even though we can demonstrate its occasional usefulness.

“..., perhaps someone else shall read your text and answer it! ...”

my question was specifically directed to you and was about your opinion; nobody else would be qualified to answer the questions about you I put to you because those questions ask about what YOU think and believe (unless you want others to put words in your mouth? )

rc

Moves
26 Jan 11
2 edits

Indeed I did call you a coward, and I stand by that statement...You however, did not exist at the time WW2 - you have helped no person who died in that war - and from your responses in this thread I strongly doubt you would have.

Still waiting for you to quote me where I directly or indirectly insult any Jehovas Witness member who died in WW2 helping the jews.

Thanks in advance.
so why am i a coward again, oh yes, because i refuse to lie to save the lives of others at the hands of the Gestapo, what an utterly idiotic statement to make! Had i been present there is no doubt that i would have done everything in my power to help save the lives of others as evidenced by the self sacrificing acts of members of my religion, and yet, to you, its a joke. You insult the memory of those Jehovahs Wtnesses who did die, because to you, its a joke! Let me ask you Agers, do you also make jokes of Jews? do you also call members of their religion cowards because they do not wish to talk about the holocaust? so why do you do it to me?

rc

Moves
26 Jan 11

Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
“....sorry i have no fellowship with those who show an extreme contempt for Christ, and scriptural things….”

firstly, I have shown no “contempt for Christ”. I do not hate Christ and I have never said I did.

Secondly, how on earth does that relate to the content of my post? My question was on why you would reject the hypothetical even though we ...[text shortened]... tions ask about what YOU think and believe (unless you want others to put words in your mouth? )
you termed the Bible, if my memory serves me correctly as, 'religious crap', did you not? It relates to the content of your post to the extent that i am willing to make a reply, i thought that was obvious, silly me.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
26 Jan 11
3 edits

so why am i a coward again, oh yes, because i refuse to lie to save the lives of others at the hands of the Gestapo, what an utterly idiotic statement to make! Had i been present there is no doubt that i would have done everything in my power to help save the lives of others as evidenced by members of my religion, and yet, to you, its a joke. You i ...[text shortened]... ligion cowards because they do not wish to talk about the holocaust? so why do you do it to me?
No - it's you and your responses I regard as a joke.

Again kindly present for the entire forum to see and judge for themselves, in all their morally depraved detail, a quote or quotes where I make any derogatory comments about jews or jehovas witnesses that died in WW2 trying to prevent others from being murdered or died because of their religion.

Thanks in advance.

rc

Moves
26 Jan 11
2 edits

No - it's you and your responses I regard as a joke.

Again kindly present for the entire forum to see and judge for themselves, in all their baseless detail, a quote or quotes where I make any derogatory comments about jews or jehovas witnesses that died in WW2.
so why did you call me a coward, tell the forum again Agers, why am i a coward? because i dont want to talk about the holocaust because its an emotive subject, tell the forum Agers, why you called me a coward? is it because i refuse to lie to help save others, why then did members of my religion die saving others Agers, i would have acted in the same manner, tell us Agers, why is that cowardly

I think the forum can see, to you, its just a joke.

your welcome, in advance

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
26 Jan 11

I'm sure not only Robbie Carrobie holds that lying is always bad (because the Bible says so); my question is why??? to this end perhaps someone will point out where in these examples telling the truth would be a better solution:

Dave: "Hi Greg!...how you doing?"
Me: (having only had a couple of hours sleep, am in a hurry to get somewhere Dave isn't, ...[text shortened]... rds his mum looking for more approval of his "talents".
Why do we have to lie in the first place?