Make your own universe.

Make your own universe.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Apologist

Moves
25 Mar 05

For all of you atheists who just hate this one, this is your chance to make a better universe than God.

What would you change/add/take away?

Have fun.

Knight

h8

Moves
25 Mar 05

I would take away pain and suffering.

The Apologist

Moves
25 Mar 05

Originally posted by Scheel
I would take away pain and suffering.
How?

Lord Chook

Stringybark

Moves
26 Mar 05

Originally posted by Darfius
For all of you atheists who just hate this one, this is your chance to make a better universe than God.

Have fun.
Why do you imagine that atheists hate this universe? I think that the physical constructs within this universe is pretty damn good. Although perhaps I would have preferred if the aggression and greed genes were a little less pronounced, but that's evolution for you. You can't always get what you want.

I accept what the universe serves up, afterall there is little point in wishing that radioactivity wasn't dangerous is there?

---------------

I assume that if you were God Dafius, you wouldn't have created an ability for humans to have rational thoughts?

Knight

h8

Moves
26 Mar 05

How?
If I can create a universe then I think it will be a minor detail to create it without pain and suffering.
Simply when I get to the point where the recipe says: add pain and suffering, Ill skip that step and instead add a litle extra love and compasion.

The Apologist

Moves
26 Mar 05

Originally posted by Maustrauser
Why do you imagine that atheists hate this universe? I think that the physical constructs within this universe is pretty damn good. Although perhaps I would have preferred if the aggression and greed genes were a little less pronounced, but that's evolution for you. You can't always get what you want.

I accept what the universe serves up, aftera ...[text shortened]... were God Dafius, you wouldn't have created an ability for humans to have rational thoughts?

Thanks for avoiding the topic entirely. Kind of makes my point for me.

The Apologist

Moves
26 Mar 05

Originally posted by Scheel
If I can create a universe then I think it will be a minor detail to create it without pain and suffering.
Simply when I get to the point where the recipe says: add pain and suffering, Ill skip that step and instead add a litle extra love and compasion.
Oh, so you would have made us without the ability to cause pain and suffering?

p

Graceland.

Moves
26 Mar 05

Have fun.

I would remove love handles and replace them with a six pack... on each side.

Also, i'd add cheeseburgers that actually make you pick up mucles and mini lions the size of goldfish, so you can keep them in a class bowl and have a safari in your living room.

The Apologist

Moves
26 Mar 05

Originally posted by pcaspian
[b]For all of you atheists who just hate this one, this is your chance to make a better universe than God.

Have fun.

I would remove love handles and replace them with a six pack... on each side.

Also, i'd add cheeseburgers that actually make you pick up mucles and min ...[text shortened]... of goldfish, so you can keep them in a class bowl and have a safari in your living room.

[/b]
hahaha

Lord Chook

Stringybark

Moves
26 Mar 05

Thanks for avoiding the topic entirely. Kind of makes my point for me.
Hardly.

It makes the point that there is NO GOD. Physical laws exist and they cannot be changed at whim. Physics handles the physical aspects of the universe and evolution handles the biological aspects.

Perhaps you would like to tell us what you would change if you were your god.

Knight

h8

Moves
26 Mar 05

If I had the power to create the universe It would not be a question of denying people of that ability - pain and suffering would simply not exist.

Lord Chook

Stringybark

Moves
26 Mar 05

I'm still waiting for you to tell me why atheists hate this universe.

The Apologist

Moves
26 Mar 05

Originally posted by Maustrauser
Hardly.

It makes the point that there is NO GOD. Physical laws exist and they cannot be changed at whim. Physics handles the physical aspects of the universe and evolution handles the biological aspects.

Perhaps you would like to tell us what you would change if you were your god.
So you think the universe is perfect? If so, how? Just because? That's hardly logical thinking.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
26 Mar 05
1 edit

Whether you believe this or not I know how to and have actually created universes.
and solar systems that have planets with moons,
stars are easy I like to make them form randomly

and then I look from outside the Universe and it looks like a glowing, round , white Gem.

Human's are easier than animals because of their opposed forelimbs.

and not once have I been tempted to tell the little fellers " In the begining..... etc etc"

btw I got witnesses

The Apologist

Moves
26 Mar 05

Originally posted by frogstomp
Whether you believe this or not I know how to and have actually created universes.
and solar systems that have planets with moons,
stars are easy I like to make them form randomly

and then I look from outside the Universe and it looks like a glowing, round , white Gem.

Human's are easier than animals because of their opp ...[text shortened]... mpted to tell the little fellers " In the begining..... etc etc"

btw I got witnesses
You guys are boring me. It seems like you criticize the job God did with this universe, but can't come up with better ideas.