Mark of the Beast: Legitimate Concern?

Mark of the Beast: Legitimate Concern?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't get no better

tinyurl.com/22vjy9ub

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
We are more concerned about the future than the past. Who it could be applied to in the past is not that important today. 😏
Then you should probably not worry about 2,000 year old predictions.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
You don't need a microscope to see that the US quarter has a mark of Washington's forehead.
What does the engraved image of George Washington's head on a quarter have to do with not being able to buy or sell unless you accept the mark of the Beast?

And how can a prophesy that hasn't happened yet only apply to people living 2000 years ago? If it happens in my lifetime, do you imagine I won't recognize it because you said it doesn't apply to me?

Don't get no better

tinyurl.com/22vjy9ub

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by lemon lime
What does the engraved image of George Washington's head on a quarter have to do with not being able to buy or sell unless you accept the mark of the Beast?

And how can a prophesy that hasn't happened yet only apply to people living 2000 years ago? If it happens in my lifetime, do you imagine I won't recognize it because you said it doesn't apply to me?
🙄

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
12 Sep 15

Then you should probably not worry about 2,000 year old predictions.
What's the expiration date on prophesy that hasn't yet happened?

F

Moves
12 Sep 15

Do you believe, like Suzianne, that the end times will come in her life time because of the signs you reckon you see in the world and in the technology of our age?

F

Moves
12 Sep 15

Do you believe its expiration date and/or fulfillment ~ one way or the other ~ is upon us now or will be in the immediate future (i.e. a matter of decades)?

Don't get no better

tinyurl.com/22vjy9ub

Moves
12 Sep 15
2 edits

Well that one starts soon after it was written (Revelation 1:1, 1:3) and ends a thousand years later (Revelation 20:2-3).

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Do you believe, like Suzianne, that the end times will come in her life time because of the signs you reckon you see in the world and in the technology of our age?
I believe the end times have already come in her lifetime. It just has not finished yet.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Sep 15

The word is not "in". It's written in Greek.
It's definitely not "of".

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Sep 15

Well that one starts soon after it was written (Revelation 1:1, 1:3) and ends a thousand years later (Revelation 20:2-3).
According to atheists that want to convince everyone that God's not real. Oh, yeah, so I'll believe that.

Not exactly.

ENGLAND

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by whodey
Time is relative
Dodgeball much?

ENGLAND

Moves
12 Sep 15

Surely you jest.
Why would he be jesting. You called me an "unbeliever" earlier in this thread,just because I disagreed with you.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Why would he be jesting. You called me an "unbeliever" earlier in this thread,just because I disagreed with you.
What does disageeing with me have to do with you being an unbeliever? Diasagreeing with (not believing) most of what the Bible (God's Word) says is what makes you an unbeliever. In fact it seems there is very little you do believe, so unless you've been lying all this time about what you don't believe then yes, you are an unbeliever. Picking and choosing what you want to believe and discarding the rest is what it is... truth mingled with lies.

ENGLAND

Moves
12 Sep 15
1 edit

What does disageeing with me have to do with you being an unbeliever? Diasagreeing with (not believing) most of what the Bible (God's Word) says is what makes you an unbeliever. In fact it seems there is very little you do believe, so unless you've been lying all this time about what you don't believe then yes, you are an unbeliever. Picking and choosing what you want to believe and discarding the rest is what it is... truth mingled with lies.
I cannot be held accountable your inability to read my posts. I've been posting here since 2008 but I recent years I've made several concerted efforts to explain what I believe and frequently these posts have been directed to your personally. But you are deflecting now; my point remains, that disagreeing with you lemon lime does not make me an unbeliever as you suggested previously.

ENGLAND

Moves
12 Sep 15

Diasagreeing with (not believing) most of what the Bible (God's Word) says is what makes you an unbeliever.
There is a lot of stuff in the Bible how do you surmise that I disagree with most of it?