1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    16 Jul '10 22:26
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I saw the movie. Really good.
    The skeptics can have a laugh while the believers have some furthur "information" to research.

So a question for the skeptics: why did the us government take this approach to defense? because the russians were doing it?
    I don't know the specifics, but the mental model of "supernaturalism" is very useful for getting one's intuition to do some amazing things. I wouldn't be surprised if high quality psychics could help investigations.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    16 Jul '10 23:10
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I don't know the specifics, but the mental model of "supernaturalism" is very useful for getting one's intuition to do some amazing things. I wouldn't be surprised if high quality psychics could help investigations.
    Yeah, I just didn't imagine it the way this movie told it. That there was a special division of soldiers dedicated to 'psycic promotion'. I thought the army was just using everyday men and women who had psycic abilities. To think the army would develop their own psycics is kinda nuts, considering how they are all into winning wars through force and that this aim would be the furthurest from the psycics mind.
    Psycic powers are not there to be misused or else they dont work.
    Thats why no one will win that million. Real psycics could forsee the trouble of that money getting won🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree