1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '12 17:231 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    No Gerald i have stated nothing specific at all, you are havering as usual, either pony
    uo something relevant or troll somewhere else. lets ask you some questions Gerald
    shall we, why do you think it is a messianic prophecy.
    Can messianic prophecies be messianic prophecies without mentioning "Jesus" or the "Messiah"?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '12 17:25
    Originally posted by FMF
    Can messianic prophecies be messianic prophecies [b]without mentioning "Jesus" or the "Messiah"?[/b]
    Indeed they can, i produced one, why don't you make reference to that?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '12 17:26
    Gerald, would you like a banana?
    On page 1 you said "there are, after all, about 400 or so written in the sacred text" and it's only page 3 or 4 and yet, when questioned about your claim, you are already dodging and deflecting.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '12 17:27
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    it's completely irrelevant what alfred edersheim believes or has written down. he is not here making those claims, you are.

the fact remains that all those alleged "400" prophecies can apply to anyone, but only the messiah can fulfill the actual messianic prophecies. jesus fuliflled *zero* of these prophecies.
    FAIL, i made the claim on the basis of what he had written, too bad for you Spanky, and
    No they cannot apply to anyone, in fact, you will now state, how its possible for me to
    be born of the tribe of Judah and in Bethlehem, both messianic requirements.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '12 17:28
    Indeed they can, i produced one, why don't you make reference to that?
    So how many of the 400 you mentioned are messianic prophecies that do not mention "Jesus" or the "Messiah"?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '12 17:29
    Originally posted by FMF
    On page 1 you said "there are, after all, about 400 or so written in the sacred text" and it's only page 3 or 4 and yet, when questioned about your claim, you are already dodging and deflecting.
    I an neither deflecting nor dodging Gerald, if you are going to post spam, you will get
    spam in return.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '12 17:312 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    So how many of the 400 you mentioned are messianic prophecies that [b]do not mention "Jesus" or the "Messiah"?[/b]
    more spam, i have said four times, that i cannot think of any that mention Jesus by
    name, DO YOU UNDERSTAND GERALD, i cannot think of any that mention Jesus by
    name and here it is again Gerald, I cannot think of any that mention Jesus by name
    and one more time Gerald please write it down on a piece of paper, lick it and slap it to
    your forehead, i cannot think of any that mention Jesus by name, you got that Gerald?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '12 17:32
    I an neither deflecting nor dodging Gerald, if you are going to post spam, you will get
    spam in return.
    Spam?

Surely, trying to dismiss questions that make you uncomfortable - because what you have said so far on this thread does not add up - as "spam", is a classic example of deflecting and dodging.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '12 17:33
    Originally posted by FMF
    Spam?

Surely, trying to dismiss questions that make you uncomfortable - because what you have said so far on this thread does not add up - as "spam", is a classic example of deflecting and dodging.
    Gerald , i know you were livid about having been captured in the wild, but its ok now.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '12 17:36
    more spam, i have said four times, that i cannot think of any that mention Jesus by
    name, DO YOU UNDERSTAND GERALD, i cannot think of any that mention Jesus by
    name and here it is again Gerald, I cannot think of any that mention Jesus by name
    and one more time Gerald please write it down on a piece of paper, lick it and slap it to
    your forehead, i cannot think of any that mention Jesus by name, you got that Gerald?
    On page 2 you seemed to think that the fact that Jesus is not mentioned in Isaiah 2:2-4 precluded it from being a prophecy regarding the end days and Jesus's rule on earth. Now you have changed. Now you are claiming that the fact that "Jesus is not mentioned" in a passage is not a problem. Is this a stance that you have arrived at since page 2?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '12 17:37
    Gerald , i know you were livid about having been captured in the wild, but its ok now.
    Page 4 and you are already dodging and deflecting repeatedly.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '12 17:381 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Spam?

you are an internet troll, you ask the same questions again and again, despite having
    been given the answer, again and again, you are a troll, do you understand, your
    questions have absolutely no real relevancy, if they had you would be trying to
    understand like the rest of us, but they are not, they are merely intended to find some
    discrepancy, its really the best you have, now if you do not mind, i would rather not
    feed you troll and you can cry and make up any manner of excuses you like, i am
    feeling uncomfortable asking your stupid irrelevance questions, i am deflecting, i am
    unable to answer them, whatever you like Gerald, but i will not feed you, go and get a
    banana from someone else, you are a time waster and time is too precious to spend
    with you, sorry.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '12 17:38
    Originally posted by FMF
    Page 4 and you are already dodging and deflecting repeatedly.
    whatever Gerald
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '12 17:412 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    On page 2 you seemed to think that the fact that Jesus is not mentioned in Isaiah 2:2-4 precluded it from being a prophecy regarding the end days and Jesus's rule on earth. Now you have changed. Now you are claiming that the fact that "Jesus is not mentioned" in a passage is not a problem. Is this a stance that you have arrived at since page 2?
    no i wondered why others might think it to be a messianic prophecy when Christ is not mentioned, why dont you tell me Gerald.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '12 17:42
    you are an internet troll, you ask the same questions again and again, despite having
    been given the answer, again and again, you are a troll, do you understand, your
    questions have absolutely no real relevancy, if they had you would be trying to
    understand like the rest of us, but they are not, they are merely intended to find some
    discrepan ...[text shortened]... na from someone else, you are a time waster and time is too precious to spend
    with you, sorry.
    Every one of my questions has been on topic. You seem to have either changed your opinion [since page 1 and 2] about the criteria for messianic prophecies, or you made a mistake and not admitting it is more important to to you than being coherent. As a result, your answers have been unclear and evasive. Why not just answer the question about the 400 messianic prophecies in a straight forward way, without the ad hominems?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree