1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 18:25
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Both God and his son Jesus are divine entities.
    Does this mean you have two saviours?
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 18:37
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Does this mean you have two saviours?
    Both God and his son Jesus are referred to as 'Saviour' in the Bible.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 18:441 edit
    Originally posted by sonship
    [b]That is unfortunately the same kind of faulty logic that trinitarians use to confuse God and Christ. God and Christ are separate and distinct entities.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, you are still ignorant.

If Christ and God are "separate," then the Ap ...[text shortened]...

You occupy some kind of halfway house, not fully unbiblical yet not fully biblical either.[/b]
    There is no such passage in the Bible as 1 John 1:20.

In any case 1 John 1:2-3 says"
    (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us) That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. (1 John 1:2-3 KJV)

Notice the wording : ... FELLOWSHIP IS WITH THE FATHER AND WITH HIS SON JESUS CHRIST.

Sounds like two separate and distinct entities.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 18:56
    😲
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 19:24
    In the OT Jehovah says through Isaiah many times that he is the only saviour and that he will not give his glory to another.

How do you reconcile that?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 19:28
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    sonship has publicly stated that he refuses to read my posts, what he is doing in my thread is known only to him.
    Refuting your crap, is what he's doing. Maybe you should try reading it.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 19:321 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Robbie, why are you always going on about Jesus being the Archangel Michael?

😉
    Because it's part of the man-made dogma of his church, made up by men with zero relation to actual scripture. They use their Bible, which was commissioned to specifically agree with their man-made-up dogma, to "verify" their dogma. Yeah, I know, circular reasoning at its best.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 19:36
    Gods unchangeable purpose was and still is for the earth to become a paradise and be populated with perfect humans, it has not changed since Eden and just how this Biblical fact has evaded you is in itself quite astonishing.

We have already proven that your 'mingling', is satanic for it was Satan himself who stated, 'you will become just like God', the very same doctrine that you yourself are now parroting.
    More evidence that you do not understand scripture nearly as much as your mind thinks you do. This is what mangling the Word of God comes to.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 19:38
    Well, there's a reason for that, and if you'd think about it, no, I mean actually think about it, then you'd probably be able to figure out why that is.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 19:40
    Gods unchangeable purpose was and still is for the earth to become a paradise and be populated with perfect humans, it has not changed since Eden and just how this Biblical fact has evaded you is in itself quite astonishing.

We have already proven that your 'mingling', is satanic for it was Satan himself who stated, 'you will become just like God', the very same doctrine that you yourself are now parroting.
    Firstly, it's not "we", it's "you", and no, you haven't "proven" anything. "We" see your argument for what it is.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 19:481 edit
    There is no such passage in the Bible as 1 John 1:20.
    He meant to type 1 John 5:20. You can find that passage at 1 John 5:20, so there IS "such a passage". But you might know that, plus understand a bit more of scripture, if you ever read more than just "the red bits".
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 20:101 edit
    That is because Yahshua (Jesus) is equal to God. His name means He is the Savior or really "I AM the Savior."

HalleluYaHshua ! Praise the LORD!
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 20:11
    (Jude 9) But when Michael the archangel had a difference with the Devil and was
    disputing about Moses’ body, he did not dare to bring a judgement against him in
    abusive terms, but said: “May Jehovah rebuke you.”

(1 Thessalonians 4:16) because the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a
    commanding call, with an archangel’s voice and wit ...[text shortened]... since his return to heaven where he resides
    as the glorified spirit Son of God.

nuff said.
    So if you see "him" in heaven, do you refer to him as Michael or Jesus?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 20:18
    Originally posted by divegeester
    In the OT Jehovah says through Isaiah many times that he is the only saviour and that he will not give his glory to another.

How do you reconcile that?
    Don't you get it yet? The one you call Jehovah (really Yahweh) is the God that was made flesh and dwelt among men and died on the cross as the Savior to all that will accept Him.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 20:191 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds, to Rajk999
    That is because Yahshua (Jesus) is equal to God. His name means He is the Savior.

HalleluYaHshua ! Praise the LORD!
    Oh, sure. Give him the cheat sheet.

I was waiting for him to figure it out himself. (Yeah, I know, I could grow old waiting for that one.)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree