1. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    05 Apr '07 12:10
    Originally posted by howardgee
    So, first she is your friend, then she is your sister too?
    Are you sure she is not also your wife...or don't you come from the deep south?

Personally I don't believe you either.
    I think you made it all up in a pathetic attempt to justify your belief in the non-existent god.
    Its close to my heart and i did not want to bring discomfort to my sister if she reads this... it happened believe it or not i dont care i was just responding to the initial thread and wanted to share it... what you think of my "Story" means nothing to me...have a nice day πŸ™‚
  2. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    05 Apr '07 12:14
    Originally posted by Starrman
    I have to say I simply do not believe any miracle stories of type 3. There are indeed marvelous events which go against the normal acceptance of process, but these are likely either to be explainable in some way upon investigation, or to be parsimoniously accepted as having a natural origin if investigation does not yield a definite answer.

Stories like ...[text shortened]... surable and impartially documented conditions there should be no reason to believe them at all.
    I do not lie.... it happened and just like God...cos you cant see it you wont believe it....closed minds again...
  3. The sky
    Moves
    05 Apr '07 12:16
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    I think God brings about disasters to bring people together in faith... after tsunami and Sept 11 look at how much people came together and helped one another and supported each other...
    Wow, what a great way to bring people together! That's also a great idea for couple therapy: If a couple has grown apart from each other, kill their child, and they'll come together again in their mourning!
  4. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    ZellulΓ€rer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    05 Apr '07 12:17
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Wow, what a great way to bring people together! That's also a great idea for couple therapy: If a couple has grown apart from each other, kill their child, and they'll come together again in their mourning!
    And have another child. Until...
  5. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    05 Apr '07 12:19
    Well it could always be the Devil.... the greatest trick the devil played on man was to make them believe he didnt exist!!!

I bet you like that version....
  6. The sky
    Moves
    05 Apr '07 13:05
    Well it could always be the Devil.... the greatest trick the devil played on man was to make them believe he didnt exist!!!

I bet you like that version....
    Are you saying that the works of your God and the works of your Devil are so similar that it's impossible to tell them apart?
  7. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    05 Apr '07 13:08
    Are you saying that the works of your God and the works of your Devil are so similar that it's impossible to tell them apart?
    I think you know what i meant...
  8. The sky
    Moves
    05 Apr '07 13:22
    I think you know what i meant...
    No, I actually don't. First you explained why God brings about disasters, in your opinion. Then, when I pointed out how little sense that makes (unless you are a sadist or something), you said that it could have been the Devil, too. So you seem to think that both options are likely. No?
  9. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    05 Apr '07 13:35
    I do not lie.... it happened and just like God...cos you cant see it you wont believe it....closed minds again...
    There's no evidence, why should I believe you? You believe in magic and you ask me to suspend reason in favour of joining you on the carousel of the supernatural. Why would I?
  10. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    05 Apr '07 13:52
    There's no evidence, why should I believe you? You believe in magic and you ask me to suspend reason in favour of joining you on the carousel of the supernatural. Why would I?
    Magic? i believe in spirit...

True you dont have to believe me but why should i lie about something like that eh? Carouselof the Supernatural sounds good,i like that...a journey with God can be described like that...
  11. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    05 Apr '07 13:54
    No, I actually don't. First you explained why God brings about disasters, in your opinion. Then, when I pointed out how little sense that makes (unless you are a sadist or something), you said that it could have been the Devil, too. So you seem to think that both options are likely. No?
    By God bringing about disasters there in the end is good...when the Devil brings about disasters nothing good happens in the end...thats what i meant....
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    05 Apr '07 14:08
    By God bringing about disasters there in the end is good...when the Devil brings about disasters nothing good happens in the end...thats what i meant....
    πŸ™„πŸ™„
  13. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    05 Apr '07 14:20
    Magic? i believe in spirit...

True you dont have to believe me but why should i lie about something like that eh? Carouselof the Supernatural sounds good,i like that...a journey with God can be described like that...
    Spirit, magic, souls, supernatural, god, faeries, angels; it's all the same thing
  14. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    05 Apr '07 14:21
    Originally posted by darvlay
    πŸ™„πŸ™„
    Did you read my original post?
  15. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    05 Apr '07 14:24
    Why would you? ... so you can have eternal life thats why!!! πŸ™‚

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree