Misc. Hell Responses

Misc. Hell Responses

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
19 Jul 15

Originally posted by divegeester
He will probably "need some sleep" now...
🙂

When he sleeps, does youtube sleep as well? (Like Bagpuss).

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Jul 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Depends on what exactly!?!
Situations and circumstances. 😏

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
19 Jul 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Once upon a time
Not so long ago (6000 years approx)
There was a God and his name was Elohim
And he had created a world.

It was rather an unusual world because it was full of sin.
You see, everything in that world was lost,
And Elohim had found
And brought home to Bagpuss (*Hinds).
Elohim's cat Bagpuss
The most Important
The most Beautiful
The most Magical
Saggy old cloth cat in the whole wide world.

Bagpuss, dear Bagpuss
Old fat furry cat-puss
Wake up and look at this thing that I bring
Wake up, be bright
Be golden and light
Bagpuss, Oh hear what I sing

But Elohim loved him.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Jul 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Once upon a time
Not so long ago (6000 years approx)
There was a God and his name was Elohim
And he had created a world.

It was rather an unusual world because it was full of sin.
You see, everything in that world was lost,
And Elohim had found
And brought home to Bagpuss (*Hinds).
Elohim's cat Bagpuss
The most Important
The most Beautif ...[text shortened]...
Wake up, be bright
Be golden and light
Bagpuss, Oh hear what I sing

But Elohim loved him.
HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!

Moves
20 Jul 15

Can you describe any of these circumstances which you feel would justify burning another person alive?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Jul 15

Can you describe any of these circumstances which you feel would justify burning another person alive?
I don't give a rat's ass what you believe. So if you wish not to believe in eternal punishment, then believe what you will. You know what i believe about it, so don't bother me about it anymore.

Moves
20 Jul 15
1 edit

I don't give a rat's ass what you believe. So if you wish not to believe in eternal punishment, then believe what you will. You know what i believe about it, so don't bother me about it anymore.
You present yourself here as someone who is educting and informing people. You have claimed that there are certain circumstances under which it is morally acceptable to burn another person alive. That is a very strong statement and I'm asking you for an example of these circumstances. Are you also going to take the Christian poster's version of the 4th amendment?
🙂

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Jul 15

You present yourself here as someone who is educting and informing people. You have claimed that there are certain circumstances under which it is morally acceptable to burn another person alive. That is a very strong statement and I'm asking you for an example of these circumstances. Are you also going to take the Christian poster's version of the 4th amendment?
🙂
God is the maker of mankind and has the moral right to destroy His own handiwork. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 Jul 15

God is the maker of mankind and has the moral right to destroy His own handiwork. 😏
Except the bible god is 100% man made so there will be no destruction in a non-existent god's name, except by people using the name of this non-existent god telling the scam that it is on GOD"S authority we kill all those heathen.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Jul 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Except the bible god is 100% man made so there will be no destruction in a non-existent god's name, except by people using the name of this non-existent god telling the scam that it is on GOD"S authority we kill all those heathen.
The worldwide flood was not an example of man killing by God's authority. 😏

Moves
20 Jul 15

What are the circumstances under which you feel it is morally acceptable to burn a person alive for what they do or don't believe?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
20 Jul 15

What are the circumstances under which you feel it is morally acceptable to burn a person alive for what they do or don't believe?
How about pestering people with stupid questions, is that morally acceptable?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Jul 15

In other words it's not ok for a human to burn someone to death, but is ok for God to do it for eternity?
*IF* God does that, it's righteous. I'm not God, I'm not even A god. I cannot judge God.

Moves
20 Jul 15

Originally posted by lemon lime
How about pestering people with stupid questions, is that morally acceptable?
Aren't you interested in what circumstances RJHinds thinks that it is morally acceptable to burn people for what the do or don't believe?

Moves
20 Jul 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
*IF* God does that, it's righteous. I'm not God, I'm not even A god. I cannot judge God.
Most of the Christians here claim that thier version of God does that to people. Most don't seem to be very disturbed by either, some almost to the point of being pathologically emotional dead. Hinds for example.

If I truly believed that my family, my friends, my neighbours, their neighbours and family were all in danger of being burnt alive for eternity by some sort of psychopathic entity, I think I would spend less time arguing with the likes of me on this forum and get out and do something about it. Wouldn't you?