1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '15 06:56
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Do you also choose to ignore the Creation of the heavens and the earth in 6 days resulting in an earth that is about 6000 years old today as Suzianne chooses to do because she does not like that idea. 😏
    If you want to start a thread on creation timelines please feel free to do so, this thread by sonship is about Hell.
  2. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    21 Jul '15 09:14
    Originally posted by divegeester
    This is a debate forum about spirituality and this thread by sonship is about Hell. Anybody who is not interested in the topic is not compelled to read the thread.
    Quite so and my post was on topic.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '15 10:19
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Quite so and my post was on topic.
    It was, and my response answered it.
  4. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    21 Jul '15 16:131 edit
    Are you a trinitarian?
    You don't need to see my identification.

These aren't the Christians you're looking for.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jul '15 05:501 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Sorry Divegeester...
    Apology accepted...captain Needa.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jul '15 05:07
    If you want to start a thread on creation timelines please feel free to do so, this thread by sonship is about Hell.
    It has already been established from the Holy Bible that there is a place of eternal torment for the unbelieving wicked. Deal with it. 😏
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jul '15 05:16
    It has already been established from the Holy Bible that there is a place of eternal torment for the unbelieving wicked. Deal with it. 😏
    Over the several threads that have been started on the topic in recent months, I would say that the teaching of eternal hell has been exposed for exactly what it is: error, control, fear, incoherency, apocalyptic, broadly unscriptural, immoral and anti-Christ.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Jul '15 07:32
    Over the several threads that have been started on the topic in recent months, I would say that the teaching of eternal hell has been exposed for exactly what it is: error, control, fear, incoherency, apocalyptic, broadly unscriptural, immoral and anti-Christ.
    The concept of an eternal future, which involves punishment for those who choose not to serve God, is one that strikes a note of terror in the heart. Given the arrogant disposition of mankind in general, the idea of eternal punishment has met with considerable resistance, even though it is plainly taught in the Scriptures.

https://www.christiancourier.com/articles/95-the-doctrine-of-eternal-punishment

Will God Throw You Into Hell?

YouTube
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Jul '15 09:14
    The concept of an eternal future, which involves punishment for those who choose not to serve God, is one that strikes a note of terror in the heart. Given the arrogant disposition of mankind in general, the idea of eternal punishment has met with considerable resistance, even though it is plainly taught in the Scriptures.

https://www.christ ...[text shortened]... of-eternal-punishment

[b]Will God Throw You Into Hell?

[youtube]N0GW0J-y0eM[/youtube][/b]
    Posting a quote from someone who happens agrees with you, does not make my position any weaker.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jul '15 02:01
    Posting a quote from someone who happens agrees with you, does not make my position any weaker.
    Yes it does. 😏
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Jul '15 05:44
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    You don't need to see my identification.
    Then why ask if I am a Unitarian?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree