Misc. Hell Responses

Misc. Hell Responses

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Jul 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Most of the Christians here claim that thier version of God does that to people. Most don't seem to be very disturbed by either, some almost to the point of being pathologically emotional dead. Hinds for example.

If I truly believed that my family, my friends, my neighbours, their neighbours and family were all in danger of being burnt alive for ete ...[text shortened]... arguing with the likes of me on this forum and get out and do something about it. Wouldn't you?
You're darn right I would. I would be spending my time making sure they're not going to be found wanting at Judgement.

I don't know if you have to call God 'psychopathic' to make your point, though,

Moves
20 Jul 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
You're darn right I would. I would be spending my time making sure they're not going to be found wanting at Judgement.

I don't know if you have to call God 'psychopathic' to make your point, though,
Good we agree on something.

I'm not calling God a psychopath, because the God I know and who knows me would NEVER do that to people. I'm directing at this "other Jesus" who is going to be a "spectator in hell" according to this bunch.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
20 Jul 15

Aren't you interested in what circumstances RJHinds thinks that it is morally acceptable to burn people for what the do or don't believe?
I'm more interested in why anyone would think it's morally acceptable to engage in abhorrent behavior. Such as stalking and pestering people, and for no other reason than because of what they believe.

I don't follow people around these boards for weeks and months at a time, and start up new threads for the purpose of harassing people whose beliefs appear abhorrent to me, so I'm just curious as to why you do.

But you didn't answer my question... do you (or do you not) think this is morally acceptable? Yes or no?

Moves
20 Jul 15

Originally posted by lemon lime
I'm more interested in why anyone would think it's morally acceptable to [b]engage in abhorrent behavior. Such as stalking and pestering people, and for no other reason than because of what they believe.

I don't follow people around these boards for weeks and months at a time, and start up new threads for the purpose of harassing people whose beli ...[text shortened]... didn't answer my question... do you (or do you not) think this is morally acceptable? Yes or no?[/b]
I'm not the one who has said on these boards that there are certain circumstances under which it is acceptable to burn someone alive for what they do or don't believe. You don't seem to think that a Christian saying this awful thing on these boards is of any interest but my questioning them on it, is. That's a bit odd.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
20 Jul 15

I'm not the one who has said on these boards that there are certain circumstances under which it is acceptable to burn someone alive for what they do or don't believe. You don't seem to think that a Christian saying this awful thing on these boards is of any interest but my questioning them on it, is. That's a bit odd.
How would you rate your avoidance of answering my question?

1.) as odd
2.) less odd
3.) more odd
4.) no comment

Moves
20 Jul 15

How would you rate your avoidance of answering my question?

1.) as odd
2.) less odd
3.) more odd
4.) no comment
Are you a trinitarian?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
20 Jul 15

Are you a trinitarian?
I understand the question, but in your opinion what do trinitarians believe?

You need to do more than simply toss out a label and ask "Are you a [insert label]?"

Moves
20 Jul 15

I understand the question, but in [b]your opinion what do trinitarians believe?

You need to do more than simply toss out a label and ask "Are you a [insert label]?"[/b]
I keep asking you this question and you keep avoid answering it. If you want to discuss any of the topics in threads in which we are both already posting please go ahead. Talking about you and your forum paranoia get old very quickly.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
20 Jul 15

I keep asking you this question and you keep avoid answering it. If you want to discuss any of the topics in threads in which we are both already posting please go ahead. Talking about you and your forum paranoia get old very quickly.
Talking about you and your forum paranoia get old very quickly.

Then why do you do it? And why do you feel the need to call it "forum paranoia"?

Moves
20 Jul 15

[b]Talking about you and your forum paranoia get old very quickly.

Then why do you do it? And why do you feel the need to call it "forum paranoia"?[/b]
Sonship started this thread to talk about hell and eternal suffering, would you like to discuss this topic at all?

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
20 Jul 15

Sonship started this thread to talk about hell and eternal suffering, would you like to discuss this topic at all?
Hell is other people. For what terrible offence are you and Lemon Lime doomed to engage in fruitless debate about hell on this forum, potentially forever?

Hmmm . . .

Moves
20 Jul 15

Sartre meets the law of karma? 🙂

w

Moves
20 Jul 15
1 edit

Originally posted by finnegan
Hell is other people. For what terrible offence are you and Lemon Lime doomed to engage in fruitless debate about hell on this forum, potentially forever?
Which proves hell does actually exist.

Sorry Divegeester 😛

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
21 Jul 15

Good we agree on something.

I'm not calling God a psychopath, because the God I know and who knows me would NEVER do that to people. I'm directing at this "other Jesus" who is going to be a "spectator in hell" according to this bunch.
So you don't like those scriptures in which Jesus speaks of eternal punishment for the wicked and choose to ignore them or claim they are from another Jesus. Do you also choose to ignore the Creation of the heavens and the earth in 6 days resulting in an earth that is about 6000 years old today as Suzianne chooses to do because she does not like that idea. 😏

Moves
21 Jul 15

Originally posted by finnegan
This is a debate forum about spirituality and this thread by sonship is about Hell. Anybody who is not interested in the topic is not compelled to read the thread.