Mississippi passes religious 'Freedom' bill:

Mississippi passes religious 'Freedom' bill:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cape Town

Moves
06 Apr 16

Originally posted by checkbaiter
I didn't say sex is sin. God invented sex.
God does not reject old age, how old are you?
You did say that if you put 10 couples on an island and they fail to reproduce then:
"Nature itself rejects homosexuality. God clearly rejects homosexuality. "
Clearly, if your argument is valid then it applies to old people as well as homosexuals.

F

Moves
06 Apr 16

Homosexuality is immoral and sinful. Immorality is violating the rules of right and wrong. It stands in direct confrontation of what God intended sexually. ( sounds like Satan, no?)
Do you believe your God figure created heterosexuals but someone else created homosexuals?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Apr 16

Originally posted by FMF
Do you believe your God figure created heterosexuals but someone else created homosexuals?
Homosexuals were not created.

K

Germany

Moves
06 Apr 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Will you please stop attempting to equate the colour of ones skin with sexual practices. Its a nonsense.
I see. So what you really meant to say was: "No one should be compelled to act against the dictates of conscience... when it concerns matters of sexuality, otherwise it's fine."

Ro

Moves
06 Apr 16

Now before you start calling me all the politically correct mumbo jumbo names...
To be honest, the names I was thinking of calling you weren't politically correct at all.

F

Moves
06 Apr 16

Homosexuals were not created.
Do homosexuals exist?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Apr 16

My, my, what have I done? The wolves have been stirred up.
I said what I had to say and will not be answering any more foolish questions.

F

Moves
06 Apr 16

People are disagreeing with you, that's all.

rc

Moves
06 Apr 16
1 edit

No one scripture comes out and says so. It is a combination of verses.
[b]1 John 5:19
We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.
NIV

1 Cor 6:9-10
Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulter ...[text shortened]... not something I will discuss in detail in a public forum where people with "itchy" ears peruse.
hmmm its quite an interesting perspective. I thought you might mention those Angles who had sexual relationships with women way back prior to the flood and who were punished and essentially became demons.

rc

Moves
06 Apr 16
2 edits

yes its like throwing a ham sandwich to a pack of hungry hounds, you think it will shut them up but they only become more incensed!

K

Germany

Moves
06 Apr 16

In a perfect world, yes. But then again you wouldn't be there.
You think that in a perfect world, the government ought to be able to arrest you for expressing your opinion and thoughts?

Moves
06 Apr 16

Originally posted by josephw
"Homosexuality is not immoral"

It's not up to you to deside what is moral or not.
Well I am not personally the arbiter of what is right or wrong if that's what you're
implying. However I am perfectly capable of working out what is objectively right
or wrong based upon the evidence and as such I have determined [as has every
civilised society and most of the people living in them] that Homosexuality is not
immoral.

rc

Moves
06 Apr 16
2 edits

Originally posted by googlefudge
Well I am not personally the arbiter of what is right or wrong if that's what you're
implying. However I am perfectly capable of working out what is objectively right
or wrong based upon the evidence and as such I have determined [as has every
civilised society and most of the people living in them] that Homosexuality is not
immoral.
its not only immoral, its unnatural, obscene and now demonic! 😵

F

Moves
06 Apr 16

Have you now adopted checkbaiter's theory about homosexuality being demonic?

Moves
06 Apr 16

It's none of those things.

But as I have said many times before, this rubbish about being 'natural' or not is irrelevant.

Being 'natural' or 'unnatural' is not any indication of being good or bad [particularly since those
terms have no clear or well defined meanings]. Many plants and animals contain perfectly
'natural' poisons or toxins [like cyanide for example] that are very definitely bad for us.
At the same time many artificial "unnatural" things are beneficial to us.

As such being natural or not [your favourite, and indeed only argument out side of 'god said so']
is totally irrelevant.