1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Mar '17 23:41
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Same reason Israel is having issues with Palestinians today. Kind of difficult to thrive well when you have people constantly trying to do you harm.
    Some reason.
    Lol
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Mar '17 23:43
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Like you said , anyone who had a mole in the wrong place was punished. Maybe they got wise and decided to start going lenient on the hot chicks first?
    No, I didn't say that. You are only showing yourself to have no respect for the topic.
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    04 Mar '17 23:50
    I have no problem with it.

The resson is given. It is a valud righteous reason.

Acceptance of immorality is a cancer.
    I see you, the marauder, standing before an infant with your bloody ax. Talking with yourself, before you swing again.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 00:01
    Originally posted by apathist
    I see you, the marauder, standing before an infant with your bloody ax. Talking with yourself, before you swing again.
    Aye

Man I gotta stop agreeing with you.
    I'll slap tw instead, howsthat?
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 00:03
    No, I didn't say that. You are only showing yourself to have no respect for the topic.
    I must admit when you present genocide as a forum title, I do lose respect for you.
    But you did mention it (hot chicks)
  6. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 00:26
    16 However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. 17 Completely destroy[a] them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you. 18 Otherwise, they will teach you to follow all the detestable things they do in worsh ...[text shortened]... efuse to kill everything that lives is immoral.

Anyone who claims to be a Christian disagree?
    This is from the Old Testament. The days when God was directing the Jews.

The Scripture also states that God allowed King Nebuchadnezzar to be the "scourge of the world" .
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 00:58
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    This is from the Old Testament. The days when God was directing the Jews.

The Scripture also states that God allowed King Nebuchadnezzar to be the "scourge of the world" .
    God is the same today as he was then.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 01:381 edit
    God is the same today as he was then.
    Yeah but the Nbacanzzer wasn't in folklore a hovercraft from the future

edit: hey man it's all about the kids, the future
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 05:10
    16 However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. 17 Completely destroy[a] them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you. 18 Otherwise, they will teach you to follow all the detestable things they do in worsh ...[text shortened]... efuse to kill everything that lives is immoral.

Anyone who claims to be a Christian disagree?
    Death and suffering and destruction is all around us, and I think every Christian struggles with why these things must be. None of us will ever have all the answers cuz we are not God.

To be honest, I think this sort of thread just rubs it in everyone's face, conveying you have the attitude of not giving a damn.

What say you?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 06:31
    Ruin credibility with who? Non-Christians?

If so, who cares? That's a given.
    From what I can tell from your interactions across the various forums, you don't seem to command respect or hold credibility with anyone.
  11. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 09:112 edits
    ISIS follows Satan.

ISIS is evil, just as Islam is evil.
    ISIS, like you, think they're following god's instructions.

edit - i see this is an unnecessary post, Eltard having already had this pointed out and performed the pigeon strut.
  12. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 09:17
    Ruin credibility with who? Non-Christians?

If so, who cares? That's a given.
    Non-Christians, as well as Christians who actually think and reason and find difficulty accepting actions that seem patently evil as morally good.

Your not caring says more about you than anyone else.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 13:16
    Originally posted by divegeester
    From what I can tell from your interactions across the various forums, you don't seem to command respect or hold credibility with anyone.
    Posting on these forums is like high school. Are you on the "in crowd" or not?

If not, then they are thrown to the dogs, never to be listened to again, as if their opinions no longer matter.

Disgusting.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 13:251 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Posting on these forums is like high school. Are you on the "in crowd" or not?

If not, then they are thrown to the dogs, never to be listened to again, as if their opinions no longer matter.

Disgusting.
    The funniest thing was that the proposer of the argument is hardly considered to be a paragon of virtue himself.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 13:50
    Originally posted by whodey
    Death and suffering and destruction is all around us, and I think every Christian struggles with why these things must be. None of us will ever have all the answers cuz we are not God.

To be honest, I think this sort of thread just rubs it in everyone's face, conveying you have the attitude of not giving a damn.

What say you?
    Death and destruction is a result of sin.

But I can see what you are saying. We are surrounded here by people who embrace sin. I wonder why they choose a path of evil and destruction.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree