1. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 16:29
    Originally posted by Eladar
    A liberal admitting open mindedness is a meaningless term.

We are making progress.
    You will never make progress, Eladar. You're stuck in permanent retardation.
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 16:30
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    To you it means accepting things based upon your personal preference no?
    You still need to present your best piece of evidence for god, Fetchy. You promised you would do that.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 16:52
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    You still need to present your best piece of evidence for god, Fetchy. You promised you would do that.
    The fact everything exists is what I believe is the best piece of evidence, since science
    cannot explain how or why its here. Then there is life, the fact that the whole universe had
    to be setup to support it shows it to be something more than just an accident at all.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 17:071 edit
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    To you it means accepting things based upon your personal preference no?
    But your "personal preference" isn't even your own, it is someone else's out of a book. How lame is that.
  5. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 17:14
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    The fact everything exists is what I believe is the best piece of evidence, since science
    cannot explain how or why its here. Then there is life, the fact that the whole universe had
    to be setup to support it shows it to be something more than just an accident at all.
    Argument from ignorance. FAIL!!!

Although Fetchy won't have anything better to offer.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 18:42
    Argument from ignorance. FAIL!!!

Although Fetchy won't have anything better to offer.
    Feel free to address how it all got here and is able to support life as it does here.
    The question was what evidence is there I gave two that stand out for me, you liking them
    or isn't a concern for me. I'm quite willing to hear your explanation on how it all got here
    and how from the macro to the micro all are in place, just so, for life to be supported.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 19:05
    You will never make progress, Eladar. You're stuck in permanent retardation.
    It is you who is progressing.

Congrats.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 19:07
    Feel free to address how it all got here and is able to support life as it does here.
    The question was what evidence is there I gave two that stand out for me, you liking them
    or isn't a concern for me. I'm quite willing to hear your explanation on how it all got here
    and how from the macro to the micro all are in place, just so, for life to be supported.
    Do you mean with demonstrable means which can be repeated? Or do you mean by mechanisms that need to be believed by faith?
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 19:07
    This is a badly disguised form of martyrdom.

Oh, you theists. Some idiot theist defends genocide and some other theist comes out of the woodwork to complain about begin shunned. Marvelous.
    The 'slippery slope' point just doesn't cut it with stuff like this anymore. Anything better? Fire and Brimstone? What the hell is "Brimstone" anyway?
  10. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 19:37
    I don't know.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 19:40
    I don't know.
    Thank you for your honest answer.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 19:461 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Do you mean with demonstrable means which can be repeated? Or do you mean by mechanisms that need to be believed by faith?
    No matter how you think it all started it is going to be a matter of beliefs and faith not facts.
    I'd be happy if anyone could explain how everything got here outside of God! The best
    explanation to date I've seen is a pushing away of the question by suggesting the universe
    is not really billions of years old, instead it is eternal going through a repeating process of
    showing up and going away. You may as well just say God did it for that one too.

For me, if something occurs that we cannot even apply a guess to how it was done, than
    that more than likely is a God thing. The natural world we can come up with billions of
    what ifs to explain little things, but this one we cannot even venture a good guess.
  13. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 19:47
    Thank you for your honest answer.
    I could've presented an argument from ignorance, but I have no problem saying "I don't know", when I don't know something. You?
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 19:49
    I could've presented an argument from ignorance, but I have no problem saying "I don't know", when I don't know something. You?
    I agree with you, and I think talking to you about this is refreshing. If you ask me how it got
    here I have to say I don't know too. I can tell you what I believe happen, but I honestly do
    not know.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 19:50
    Funny how you act as if you know the Bible is not true.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree