1. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 00:04
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    lol. you do stand up? (serious) you should.

I'm thinking more "wholly" than "holy" .
    Like the beetle says-nothing holy
    Beetle knows even a blade of grass can be holy!
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 00:50
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    But you said -

The fact everything exists is what I believe is the best piece of evidence, since science
    cannot explain how or why its here. Then there is life, the fact that the whole universe had
    to be setup to support it shows it to be something more than just an accident at all.

The fact that you believe something or the fact that ...[text shortened]... in it does not show it to be "something more than just an accident". That simply makes no sense.
    Having evidence is not proof. Even in law suits both sides debate what the evidence
    means, or if it should be applied at all. I think the full universe is evidence for God as is
    the universe supporting life. Saying this doesn't prove anything, it is simply something I
    can point to that I'd like you to think about, when you are contemplating the totality of all
    things. That is as they can relate to God, and to each other if God isn't part of reality. This
    isn't a white paper or a brief, it is a discussion between people looking at it all. Where you
    put yourself will always be up to you, I cannot talk you into anything here. If you need
    something from God to show you, I suggest you go to Him instead of others, which is not
    a put down or a slam its simply advice, to seek God while He can be found.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 02:011 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Beetle knows even a blade of grass can be holy!
    Beetle knows all is holy, hence none of it is. You know this too.

But I'll grant there are pieces of info that stick out more than others
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 02:05
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Having evidence is not proof. Even in law suits both sides debate what the evidence
    means, or if it should be applied at all. I think the full universe is evidence for God as is
    the universe supporting life. Saying this doesn't prove anything, it is simply something I
    can point to that I'd like you to think about, when you are contemplating the totality ...[text shortened]... others, which is not
    Did someone take over your computer? Are you ok man?
    You're sounding wise and intelligent lately.

Don't get me wrong, I've always had time for your posts, but heck... making sense out of nonsense is a difficult thing. cheers
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 02:08
    can point to that I'd like you to think about, when you are contemplating the totality ...[text shortened]... others, which is not
    Of course there may be a god-figure, but I would suggest it's just to keep you unintelligent douchebags on the right side of the tracks.
    Truth is we are god. At least that what god wants us to achieve- this realization
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 02:241 edit
    Did someone take over your computer? Are you ok man?
    You're sounding wise and intelligent lately.

Don't get me wrong, I've always had time for your posts, but heck... making sense out of nonsense is a difficult thing. cheers
    I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read your post, it more than likely would have
    come out my nose. 🙂 As I was laughing!
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 02:32
    I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read your post, it more than likely would have
    come out my nose. 🙂 As I was laughing!
    glug glug.... lol . Thanks man
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 02:35
    glug glug.... lol . Thanks man
    🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree