1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 19:24
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    I actually exchanged some emails with one's of Fred Phelps's offspring some years ago.

I made the point that, if predetermination it true, as Phelps and co. believe, then there is no point in them proselytizing, because God has made his mind up already about who is saved and who is damned. Hence, they might as well save their breath. (Similarly, if p ...[text shortened]... everal subsequent emails. However, couldn't find any rebuttal of my point. What am I missing?
    Is there any way you could correspond again and invite them to this site to play chess and promote their thinking or whatever it is in the spiritual forums?

I've been so bored in these forums of late that at least this would "kick it up a notch."
  2. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 19:28
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Oh no they're quite serious. I too have corresponded with one of Fast Freddie's daughters and I must say, they possess a quite "liberal" interpretation of "holy" and "godly". They're a breed unto their own. Man, karma...I think God's up there scratching his head wondering exactly how to handle them. "Drag behind a truck? No. Mauled by dogs? Nnnn ...[text shortened]... a hot spring, and dragged into the hot spring by a rabid dog. Yep. There it is."
    "Corresponded"? Why don't you just come right out and admit that you *asked her out on a date*, she turned you down, and now the entire family bears the brunt of your venom?

This pic bring back any memories?

http://www.godhatesfags.com/images/2003/Dykes_Wed_Hawaii_1-9-2003.jpg
  3. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 19:28
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Is there any way you could correspond again and invite them to this site to play chess and promote their thinking or whatever it is in the spiritual forums?

I've been so bored in these forums of late that at least this would "kick it up a notch."
    I think that is a *WONDERFUL* idea!!!!
  4. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 19:29
    I think that is a *WONDERFUL* idea!!!!
    Pastor Phelps versus Dr. Scribbles?

It has to be done!
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 19:301 edit
    Pastor Phelps versus Dr. Scribbles?

It has to be done!
    And you might add that we frequently advertize their site here. Plus I'm wondering if his wife would show me her thingies to cure me of my latent homosexual drives.
  6. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 19:371 edit
    And you might add that we frequently advertize their site here. Plus I'm wondering if his wife would show me her thingies to cure me of my latent homosexual drives.
    [JUST SENT TO PHELPS AND CO.]

Dear members of the Phelps family,

I belong to a popular online chess playing site called http://www.redhotpawn.com. However, in addition to playing chess, site members often have spirited discussions in a number of dedicated forums, in particular including a Spirituality Forum, populated by Christians, atheists, and people of various other metaphysical persuasions.

I was wondering: Would one of you like to come to the forum to preach or argue for your message? Your site frequently comes up as a topic of conversation. Many of us would be very interested in hearing from you directly.

Best wishes,

Aiden P. Gregg
  7. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 19:38
    Depending on the position of her thingy, it might have the opposite effect..
  8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 19:39
    [JUST SENT TO PHELPS AND CO.]

Dear members of the Phelps family,

I belong to a popular online chess playing site called http://www.redhotpawn.com. However, in addition to playing chess, site members often have spirited discussions in a number of dedicated forums, in particular including a Spirituality Forum, populated by Christians, atheists, and ...[text shortened]... y of us would be very interested in hearing from you directly.

Best wishes,

Aiden P. Gregg
    God bless. I believe we shall reap a harvest.
  9. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 19:41

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Joined
    23 Jun '06
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 19:52
    i think that the westboro church should be bombed....any dumb a$$ mother f$ckers that celebrate the death of people who fight for the freedom which allows them to be so incredibly stupid should be shot and drug behind a car. i have met a lot of dumb people but these have to top the list, congrats you f#ckin pricks!
  11. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 20:07
    Originally posted by ahoffman
    i think that the westboro church should be bombed....any dumb a$$ mother f$ckers that celebrate the death of people who fight for the freedom which allows them to be so incredibly stupid should be shot and drug behind a car. i have met a lot of dumb people but these have to top the list, congrats you f#ckin pricks!
    That is not very hospitable of you. We're trying to get them in the door. Dammit, act friendly.
  12. Joined
    25 Sep '04
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 20:23
    Back in the late 80's a guy I supervised, his wife and three pre-teen daughters got murdered by a cult group that showed similarities to this group.
  13. Joined
    23 Jun '06
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 02:59
    That is not very hospitable of you. We're trying to get them in the door. Dammit, act friendly.
    oh excuse me, please accept my apology.....PSH....as a member of the military and one who helps conduct funeral honors this group of putrid waste of skin isnt even worth wasting my f$ckin time nor breath on....PERIOD
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 03:46
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Oh no they're quite serious. I too have corresponded with one of Fast Freddie's daughters and I must say, they possess a quite "liberal" interpretation of "holy" and "godly". They're a breed unto their own. Man, karma...I think God's up there scratching his head wondering exactly how to handle them. "Drag behind a truck? No. Mauled by dogs? Nnnn ...[text shortened]... a hot spring, and dragged into the hot spring by a rabid dog. Yep. There it is."
    Just think: I was the one to turn your "666" into "667." Must be some holy guy, eh?
  15. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 04:11
    God bless. I believe we shall reap a harvest.
    It it be the Lord's will, this will be the greatest thing since the Great Debate of '06. God willing, I won't lose the title to Fred.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree