1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 14:37
    Originally posted by ahoffman
    i think that the westboro church should be bombed....any dumb a$$ mother f$ckers that celebrate the death of people who fight for the freedom which allows them to be so incredibly stupid should be shot and drug behind a car. i have met a lot of dumb people but these have to top the list, congrats you f#ckin pricks!
    A$$uming $aid bombing a$ you de$cribe: would you lead the cheering?
  2. Joined
    23 Jun '06
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 17:27
    hell yeah for that group i would, the question is would you follow..
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    06 Jul '06 01:29
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    It it be the Lord's will, this will be the greatest thing since the Great Debate of '06. God willing, I won't lose the title to Fred.
    It appears that we, like Israelites from of old, are asking, "How long O Lord, how long?" shall it be that we hear from Fred Phelps. If it be that he does not come to deliver us from our evil ways, I am willing to play the role of Fred Phelps and provide the needed quotes as to be the much needed spark to once again ignite the refining fires of the spiritual forums.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Jul '06 17:59
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    It appears that we, like Israelites from of old, are asking, "How long O Lord, how long?" shall it be that we hear from Fred Phelps. If it be that he does not come to deliver us from our evil ways, I am willing to play the role of Fred Phelps and provide the needed quotes as to be the much needed spark to once again ignite the refining fires of the spiritual forums.
    This reminds me of 1 Corinthians chapter 13 where it talks about love. It says that if I have faith to move mountains but have not love I am nothing at all. Love is all that matters and the only force that will endure. All else will pass away.
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    06 Jul '06 21:59
    Originally posted by whodey
    This reminds me of 1 Corinthians chapter 13 where it talks about love. It says that if I have faith to move mountains but have not love I am nothing at all. Love is all that matters and the only force that will endure. All else will pass away.
    "You can't preach the Bible without preaching hatred." Fred Phelps
  6. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    06 Jul '06 22:19
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    [b]"Corresponded"? Why don't you just come right out and admit that you *asked her out on a date*, she turned you down, and now the entire family bears the brunt of your venom?
    EcstremeVenom?
  7. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    06 Jul '06 22:21
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    EcstremeVenom?
    Ecstreme mis-spelling.
  8. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    06 Jul '06 22:31
    Let's get it on!
  9. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    06 Jul '06 22:40
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Ecstreme mis-spelling.
    you mispelled starman
  10. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    06 Jul '06 22:42
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    you mispelled starman
    Touche.
  11. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    06 Jul '06 23:041 edit
    Let's get it on!
    (POssessed by the spirit of Fred Phelps). How do you propose to lose this debate, Mr. Sodomite? Fag Pimp, thy name is Dr. Scribbles.
  12. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    06 Jul '06 23:30
    (POssessed by the spirit of Fred Phelps). How do you propose to lose this debate, Mr. Sodomite? Fag Pimp, thy name is Dr. Scribbles.
    Was man created in God's image?
  13. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 01:141 edit
    Was man created in God's image?
    Male and female He created them so the Bible says. "Image " does not mean identical. Do not associate an "image" with a behavior. As I have said before, "God does not hate them because they are fags. They are fags because God hates them."

Who the hell is judging this debate? Never mind, God is on my side and it doesn't matter.
  14. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 01:24
    Male and female He created them so the Bible says.
    Some say that because the universe is "just right," regarding the apparent physical fine tuning that allows for human life to flourish, we can conlude that God must have had a hand in the design, and that that design has a purpose.

Is this sound reasoning?

Consider the size of a man's anus and an erect penis. If the girth of the penis or the diameter of the anus were twice as large or small, anal sex wouldn't work. It seems like this conjunction is as finely tuned as the universe. Might this not be part of God's design?
  15. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 01:33
    Some say that because the universe is "just right," regarding the apparent physical fine tuning that allows for human life to flourish, we can conlude that God must have had a hand in the design, and that that design has a purpose.

Is this sound reasoning?

Consider the size of a man's anus and an erect penis. If the girth of the penis or the d ...[text shortened]... is conjunction is as finely tuned as the universe. Might this not be part of God's design?
    Doctor Scribbles, allow me to make this simple for the layman amongst us. There are many manifestations of "just right" in the universe as you say. Take for example the light bulb. One end has the part that is inserted into the socket. If you have two sockets or two ends of a lightbulb, you end up in the dark ages. There is no light. And you know what the Bible says about those who live in darkness.

And for the record, I don't go around measuring the girth of said penis or said anus. I'll leave that to those who will know the fires of hell. Sodomites are used to that "burning" feeling.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree