1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 01:42
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    "You can't preach the Bible without preaching hatred." Fred Phelps
    It might help if he read the Bible then before trying to preach it.
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 02:06
    Originally posted by whodey
    It might help if he read the Bible then before trying to preach it.
    I have the ACLU on my side. Aint that a bitch.
  3. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 02:101 edit
    Doctor Scribbles, allow me to make this simple for the layman amongst us. There are many manifestations of "just right" in the universe as you say. Take for example the light bulb. One end has the part that is inserted into the socket. If you have two sockets or two ends of a lightbulb, you end up in the dark ages. There is no light. And you know w t to those who will know the fires of hell. Sodomites are used to that "burning" feeling.
    But is it sinful to bring two lightbulbs or two sockets toghether?

What's so bad about the dark ages anyway? After all, God spent a perfect eternity in the dark before he created light. The universe didn't get screwed up until he created light and men with parts that fit together like electrical components.

Further, woman was created as an afterthought; God originally created man to live without woman. Might the relative sizes of the organs in question be a relic of that original design?
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 02:19

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 02:20
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    But is it sinful to bring two lightbulbs or two sockets toghether?

What's so bad about the dark ages anyway? After all, God spent a perfect eternity in the dark before he created light. The universe didn't get screwed up until he created light and men with parts that fit together like electrical components.

Further, woman was created as a ...[text shortened]... woman. Might the relative sizes of the organs in question be a relic of that original design?
    I tried to post a response but it was deemed "inappropiate" and deleted. Do fags run this website?
  6. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 02:241 edit
    I tried to post a response but it was deemed "inappropiate" and deleted. Do fags run this website?
    You ought not use impure language, as it is indicative of thinking impure thoughts.

Nothing happens contrary to God's will, so God must not have wanted you to say those things.
  7. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 02:26
    You ought not use impure language, as it is indicative of thinking impure thoughts.
    I only said that my anus shrinks in size by half when I get my prostate examined, thus rendering your argument about a so called perfect fit lacking in logic.
  8. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 02:281 edit
    I only said that my anus shrinks in size by half when I get my prostate examined, thus rendering your argument about a so called perfect fit lacking in logic.
    Is it not sinful to have a man insert his finger in your anus? Isn't it even more sinful if you pay him to do it? Do you repent after the exam?
  9. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 02:31
    Is it not sinful to have a man insert his finger in your anus? Isn't it even more sinful if you pay him to do it? Do you repent after the exam?
    Who said it was a man? Payment was covered by a third party payer source thus rendering me sinless and beyond repraoch.
  10. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 02:33
    Who said it was a man?
    Bear not false witness against thy neighbor. You know it was a man, even if you can't admit it here. Although, you may as well admit it and get it over with, since we'll all hear your sins read alound on Judgment Day.
  11. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 02:38
    Bear not false witness against thy neighbor. You know it was a man, even if you can't admit it here. Although, you may as well admit it and get it over with, since we'll all hear your sins read alound on Judgment Day.
    The body is the temple. God put it upon me to insure that I am on this planet as long as possible to proclaim death to those who violate his word. My prostate exam was a small price to pay.
  12. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 02:40
    The body is the temple. God put it upon me to insure that I am on this planet as long as possible to proclaim death to those who violate his word. My prostate exam was a small price to pay.
    Was it a man?
  13. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 02:41
    Was it a man?
    One time it was a man and another time it was a woman.
  14. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 02:44
    One time it was a man.
    Judge not, lest ye be judged yeself.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Does God hate you?
  15. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 02:49
    Judge not, lest ye be judged yeself.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Does God hate you?
    We all sin. However, I am still here unlike the formicating Swedes that God took care of in the tsunami or the heathen of Hurricane Katrina. So,no, God does not hate me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree