More Right than God?

More Right than God?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
30 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Only desensitized to insults from atheists on the Internet who embody Psalm 14.
Oh, I think you have endured your fair share of insults from fellow theists. (Especially the ones with a genuine faith).

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Oh, I think you have endured your fair share of insults from fellow theists. (Especially the ones with a genuine faith).
🥱 😴

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Jan 22

@divegeester said
I don’t think you do.

I suspect you are quite a solitary, bitter, increasingly malicious and socially dysfunctional individual who will one day be a news headline for something quite unpleasant.
Do you see this spirituality forum as some kind of crystal ball that you can peer through and see who and what an individual is and subsequently pass judgment on?

I think you should be more focused on your own dysfunctionality instead of pretending to be something you're not.

We're all just random posters in some spirituality forum that has little or no effect on the rest of humanity in the world of reality.

But no. You don't see it that way. Apparently you're heavily invested in this site, especially in relation to your inputs in this forum, and unless there's drama in it you feel left out.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Jan 22

@divegeester said
Tell Russ.
Let's all report our grievances to Russ.

He'd probably ban the whole lot of us.

F

Moves
30 Jan 22

@josephw said
Do you see this spirituality forum as some kind of crystal ball that you can peer through and see who and what an individual is and subsequently pass judgment on?

I think you should be more focused on your own dysfunctionality instead of pretending to be something you're not.

We're all just random posters in some spirituality forum that has little or no effect on the re ...[text shortened]... pecially in relation to your inputs in this forum, and unless there's drama in it you feel left out.
Do you think "Romans1009" has gotten a raw deal on this website?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Jan 22

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Who in the Holy Bible was homeless and didn’t own a bed?

Did your degree from the Acme School of Theology cover that?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Jan 22

@fmf said
Ah, now the Trolling Trio is all here.

Someone run and get dive.

Watching the Trolling Trio troll in tandem is a sight to behold. One can only marvel at the coordination of insults, falsehoods, smears and put-downs.

Breathtaking!

F

Moves
30 Jan 22

@fmf said
This is a fair question to put to josephw and does not contain an "insult".

F

Moves
30 Jan 22

@josephw said
Let's all report our grievances to Russ. He'd probably ban the whole lot of us.
He has absolutely no reason to ban "the whole lot of us".

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Jan 22

@divegeester said
Oh I’m aware of that, and I’ll be asking you this question ad infinitum because every time I do you are forced to lie in front of the Lord Jesus.
"And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God."

Jesus said, "Yep, you got it"

The high priest said, "let's beat the crap out of him".

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Jan 22

@fmf said
Divegeester said, "What you fail to comprehend Romans1009 is that it is YOU I don’t like so it is YOU I’m calling out simply because you are Romans1009 the guy who claims to be a Christian and then lies about being guy who polluted this website for month posting paedophilic trolling."

I don't recall reading any "paedophilic trolling" out of Romans1009. But then again I don't read every post made by every poster.

And given the predilection of certain posters to mischaracterize the posts of Christians here I wouldn't be surprised to know that Romans1009 was set up and trolled as a paedophile.

From what I've been reading of PB1022 recently I gather he is a sound Christian with a good grasp of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

As I look back at the thousands of threads and ten thousands of posts it is clearly evident that Christians are the brunt of the joke, and have endured relentless verbal assault and malignancy aimed at them personally, and have had to endure the continuous barrage of insults leveled at our God, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

So yes, divegeester is treating this forum as his personal playground where he can say whatever he wants no matter how egregious and false it may be.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Jan 22

@fmf said
He has absolutely no reason to ban "the whole lot of us".
I would allow Russ to speak for himself in that regard.

F

Moves
30 Jan 22

@josephw said
I would allow Russ to speak for himself in that regard.
YOU said "He'd probably ban the whole lot of us", which makes you sound like an oaf. And now you are distancing yourself from what you said, as you so often do. If you think Russ would "probably" ban you, then so be it; speak for yourself.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Jan 22

@sonship said
Who is more right than God?

And if your rightness exceeds that of God's in anything tell us so.
Does this add to any critical conclusion if we spend all of our time talking about how much more right we are when we compare ourselves to ourselves? At any moment in any conversation, we can say something spot on and in the next something brain dead stupid, and if this is a common occurrence for us all, what have we accomplished by saying this one is worse than that one, just the severity of how bad we can be or how often when we are doing similar things?

I believe God is just, good, holy, righteous, and there is nothing in Him that makes Him less good, holy, righteous at any time anywhere. We don't fit that standard, and all of us fall far short of it.

F

Moves
30 Jan 22

@josephw said
I don't recall reading any "paedophilic trolling" out of Romans1009. But then again I don't read every post made by every poster.
Why would you recall it? You weren't active on this forum in 2018; you did not post a single time. SecondSon was posting [and doing so a lot]. You stopped posting in 2017 and only returned very recently. Your 'testimony' about "Romans1009" is worthless. Partisan much?