More Right than God?

More Right than God?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
30 Jan 22

@josephw said
We share the same basic moral and ethical principles in general, but we have differing belief systems that motivate our expressions of those principals.
No. I disagree. I don't think you have much integrity as a poster. And you tend to blurt out a lot of half baked blather that, too often, you're too prideful to correct

F

Moves
30 Jan 22

@josephw said
But you insist on labeling, inferring and characterizing what others say that is fundamentally and diametrically opposed to your world view in such a way that you make it evident you won't be content till you have poured your opponents into the mold you shape for them.
Oh the irony.

F

Moves
30 Jan 22

@josephw said
You're not content yet that you have thoroughly denigrated a past poster?
Maybe he'll toss you a peanut.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Jan 22

@fmf said
No. I disagree. I don't think you have much integrity as a poster. And you tend to blurt out a lot of half baked blather that, too often, you're too prideful to correct
You're entitled to your own distorted opinions.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Jan 22

@fmf said
Maybe he'll toss you a peanut.
Oh the principled integrity.

Moves
30 Jan 22

@josephw said
Has he? I guess I missed that post. Can you provide the quote?
Joseph, I had (many) long conversations with him here (in this forum) about posts he made as Romans. He spoke in the first person about these posts in his attempts to justify them. Suzianne even asked him directly and he admitted he was Romans. It is only now he realizes that linking himself with a banned account was a poor decision and is trying to (bizarrely) row back on these things. These are 100% factual:

1. Romans1009 was banned from the site by the mods back in 2018 for malicious trolling. This account was not only banned but wiped from the RHP records.
2. PB has made abundantly clear he is Romans.
3, A leopard doesn't change its spots.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Jan 22

@vivify

So yes, I am more righteous than God.

So if the responsibility is upon you today to know who should die,
when someone should take their last breath,
that includes yourself as well.
who should be sick,
what should someone experience as a result of some action,
who should not die,
who should be caught for what crime,
who should not be caught now, ?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Jan 22
2 edits

vivify,

So yes, I am more righteous than God.

Well I have a few thousand years of the history of God's enteractions to examine His faithfulnes in leeping His promises, fulfilling His word, adhering to His covenant.

How will I examine your consistency and faithfulness over a few thousand years like I can observe God?

I mean from Abraham to Jesus I can see God adhering to His words and promises rightoeusly. How can I compare your brief history in this regard against that of God's?

From Adam to eternity (into which God prophetically gives me a glimpse) I can observe God's faithfulness, righeousness, righteousness, trustworthiness.

How can I compare your brief resume to such a long record as this to know you are exceeding God in righteousness? It seems I only have your boasting.

Moves
30 Jan 22

@josephw said
I deny it.
Blimey.

I am truly astonished at your dishonesty.

Moves
30 Jan 22

@josephw said
I wasn't posting in 2018. I wasn't posting in 2018. I wasn't posting in 2018.

How shallow, superficial and sophomoric can you be?

Nobody is going to prove that PB1022 and Romans1009 are one and the same person shy of the administration of this site addressing the issue.

I take it they did with regards to Romans1009 since he was banned. Obviously there was evidence to ...[text shortened]... our claim he was a troll.

I'll leave it at that unless you want to continue beating a dead horse.
You were posting as @secondson for at least two years, everyone is aware of this, it is utterly flabbergasting that you are now trying to deny it. I’m honestly disappointed in you to be frank.

Moves
30 Jan 22
1 edit

@josephw said
You're entitled to your own distorted opinions.
FMF, Ghost of a Duke and I interacted comprehensively with Romans1009 for about 18 months. Each of us has exactly the same opinion, accounts and witness of his behaviour.

If you want to pretend that you weren’t here and didn’t witness it then you should just not comment on it. However if you were posting as @secondson, then you should just admit that instead of manufacturing this silly outrage.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Jan 22
2 edits

@Executioner-Brand

I am. I am more right than god as god doesn't exist.
he is like santa for adults.

When I read the life of Jesus I see a man who was absolute for the will of God.
He cared nothing for Himself. He wanted everything for His Father - God.

So your soberness and sobriety of mind and thought exceeds that of Jesus in realism, dedication to what is right?

I mean to the point of delivering yourself to the torture and execution of your enemies you would be dedicated to the RIGHT that you KNEW you had to carry out?

Would any immdiate members of your family vouch for you that your mind is clearer, more realistic, more given to dedication to the right than the mind of Jesus Christ ?

Moves
30 Jan 22

@sonship said
Who is more right than God?

And if your rightness exceeds that of God's in anything tell us so.
My ethics on justice and my personal moral values exceed those of your version of god.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Jan 22
2 edits

@divegeester

My ethics on justice and my personal moral values exceed those of your version of god.

Does your ethics on justice and moral values exceed those of God in Psalm 136 - your favorite?

Take the "version" of God in your favorite Psalm - Psalm 136.

Are you more right than the God of your favorite Psalm 136?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Joseph, I had (many) long conversations with him here (in this forum) about posts he made as Romans. He spoke in the first person about these posts in his attempts to justify them. Suzianne even asked him directly and he admitted he was Romans. It is only now he realizes that linking himself with a banned account was a poor decision and is trying to (bizarrely) row ba ...[text shortened]... RHP records.
2. PB has made abundantly clear he is Romans.
3, A leopard doesn't change its spots.
Well, ok. Truthfully, it doesn't break my heart to be wrong.

It appears the fellow has inadvertently sidelined himself. Too bad really. I am saddened by this turn of events.

It doesn't reflect well on Christianity, but I'm not discouraged. "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek."

It's reality that people fail. High profile individuals have toppled. Presidents too. Makes the church look bad. It's going to happen.