More Right than God?

More Right than God?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
30 Jan 22

@josephw said
Truth is I don't really focus on the posts of other Christians as much as I do others. I may have simply missed Romans1009 posts that you're referring to
You were not here in 2018. You were not here in 2018. You were not here in 2018. You were not here in 2018. You were not here in 2018. That's why you missed the posts. That's why you missed the posts. That's why you missed the posts. That's why you missed the posts.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Jan 22

@fmf said
So you have some sort of grudge ~ is that it? ~ against Ghost of a Duke, divegeester, and me that causes you to want to leap to the defence of perhaps the most malicious troll this forum has ever seen ~ even though you don't have a clue what you are talking about?
Only the weak in spirit hold grudges. Like divegeester said, I like yours and others posts, even though I may vehemently disagree with what you say.

I especially take umbrage at the distorting and twisting of things I infer by what I say to be made to mean something other than what I said.

For example, your inference that I would "leap to the defense" of a malicious troll. Be real.

You exhibit symptoms of confirmation bias when you do that, as well as an online disinhibition syndrome.

F

Moves
30 Jan 22

@josephw said
For example, your inference that I would "leap to the defense" of a malicious troll. Be real.
You have exhibited almost zero principle over the last couple of pages.

F

Moves
30 Jan 22
1 edit

@josephw said
I like yours and others posts, even though I may vehemently disagree with what you say.
I find a lot of what you post to be rather low-integrity and feeble-minded. It's interesting that you like my posts. However, I can't say the same about 90% of yours.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Jan 22

@fmf said
You were not here in 2018. You were not here in 2018. You were not here in 2018. You were not here in 2018. You were not here in 2018. That's why you missed the posts. That's why you missed the posts. That's why you missed the posts. That's why you missed the posts.
I wasn't posting in 2018. I wasn't posting in 2018. I wasn't posting in 2018.

How shallow, superficial and sophomoric can you be?

Nobody is going to prove that PB1022 and Romans1009 are one and the same person shy of the administration of this site addressing the issue.

I take it they did with regards to Romans1009 since he was banned. Obviously there was evidence to support your claim he was a troll.

I'll leave it at that unless you want to continue beating a dead horse.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Jan 22

@fmf said
I find a lot of what you post to be rather low-integrity and feeble-minded. It's interesting that you like my posts. However, I can't say the same about 90% yours.
You're untitled to your own distorted opinions.

F

Moves
30 Jan 22

@josephw said
Nobody is going to prove that PB1022 and Romans1009 are one and the same person shy of the administration of this site addressing the issue.
He has already acknowledged that he was Romans1009. But now he has backpeddled and wants to play to the peanut gallery instead. You are in the peanut gallery.

F

Moves
30 Jan 22

@josephw said
I take it they did with regards to Romans1009 since he was banned. Obviously there was evidence to support your claim he was a troll.
The website banned him. Not me. The website had all the evidence it needed.

F

Moves
30 Jan 22

@josephw said
How shallow, superficial and sophomoric can you be?
Yeah right. You said this:

"I may have simply missed Romans1009 posts that you're referring to."

...AFTER you'd been reminded that you were away from the forum when Romans1009 trolling it.

F

Moves
30 Jan 22

@josephw said
I wasn't posting in 2018. I wasn't posting in 2018. I wasn't posting in 2018.
Exactly.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Jan 22

@fmf said
You have exhibited almost zero principle over the last couple of pages.
Nonsense. Your problem is you're too over confident in your self justifying rhetoric.

We share the same basic moral and ethical principles in general, but we have differing belief systems that motivate our expressions of those principals.

But you insist on labeling, inferring and characterizing what others say that is fundamentally and diametrically opposed to your world view in such a way that you make it evident you won't be content till you have poured your opponents into the mold you shape for them.

It's childish, immature and intellectually dishonest.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Jan 22

@fmf said
Exactly.
Thunk, dead in the water. You win.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Jan 22

@fmf said
The website banned him. Not me. The website had all the evidence it needed.
So you say.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Jan 22

@fmf said
Yeah right. You said this:

"I may have simply missed Romans1009 posts that you're referring to."

...AFTER you'd been reminded that you were away from the forum when Romans1009 trolling it.
Is that why you're hung up here? You're not content yet that you have thoroughly denigrated a past poster?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Jan 22

@fmf said
He has already acknowledged that he was Romans1009.
Has he? I guess I missed that post. Can you provide the quote?