More Right than God?

More Right than God?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grass Farmer

Moves
29 Jan 22
2 edits

@sonship said
@Executioner-Brand

And you deem yourself to be more right than Jesus Christ (who said and acted like He was God)?

In all things you are more righteous, more right than Jesus Christ?
That would be comparing to an actual schizophrenic.
But seeing jesus christ is dead, again, yes.
To be right you need to be there but this isn't the case, it's only you.

Grass Farmer

Moves
29 Jan 22

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Jan 22

@fmf said
If I were to imagine a God figure that, in my estimation, was more right than the God figure that appeals to your imagination, it would not involve me deeming myself to be more right than the God figure I proposed.
Wasn't every god you ever had in your life imagined?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Jan 22
1 edit

@Executioner-Brand

Thre are a lot of presumptions and assumptions and pronoucnements in your post.

However, even if Christ not being risen from the dead were true (which I consider false) STILL I would ask -

Does your righteousness exceed that of Jesus of Nazareth during those thirty three and a half years?

A simple Yes or No will do it?
Are you presently MORE right with everyone and everything than Jesus was?

Of course you may evade having to answer by advocating that Jesus of Nazareth never lived. And some comfort may be derived for you by immediately equating the question to asking you to compare yourself to a comic book or entertainment figure.

But I would consider that just a dodging of the question.

Grass Farmer

Moves
29 Jan 22

@sonship said
@Executioner-Brand

Thre are a lot of presumptions and assumptions and pronoucnements in your post.

However, even if Christ not being risen from the dead were true (which I consider false) STILL I would ask -

Does your righteousness exceed that of Jesus of Nazareth during those thirty three and a half years?

A simple Yes or No will do it?
Are ...[text shortened]... a comic book or entertainment figure.

But I would consider that just a dodging of the question.
yes. where is he?

Grass Farmer

Moves
29 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
wasn't everybody's god.
noone can introduce another to their pretend friends.

Moves
29 Jan 22
1 edit

I'm certainly more right than a non-existing deity. (Fashioned by ancient humans).

F

Moves
29 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
When it comes to "revealed" God figures around the world, across cultures, and down through history, I think they are all human constructs ~ "imagined", if you will.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Jan 22

@fmf said
When it comes to "revealed" God figures around the world, across cultures, and down through history, I think they are all human constructs ~ "imagined", if you will.
That is not what I asked you. Wasn't every God you ever had in your life imagined?

F

Moves
29 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
That is not what I asked you. Wasn't every God you ever had in your life imagined?
I have answered your question succinctly by referring to ALL supposedly "revealed" God figures, which includes yours and mine in the past.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Jan 22
1 edit

@Executioner-Brand

Why not answer the question - Yes or No?

The Jesus biograpohically outlined in the four Gospels - does your rightness surpass this ?

Woould Jesus have had something more to learn from your life?
Take out the miraculous if you wish.
Just compare to His ethical standing.

Has your life been more right with everything than Jesus was?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Jan 22

@fmf said
I have answered your question succinctly by referring to ALL supposedly "revealed" God figures, which includes yours and mine in the past.
No, no, no I was asking about you, how do you put it, your god figure I'm not asking about everyone else's god, I'm not asking about the masses have all of their been imaginary. You have had nothing but imaginaries in your whole life correct?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Jan 22

@fmf said
You can speak for yourself, not me.

F

Moves
29 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
No, no, no I was asking about you, how do you put it, your god figure I'm not asking about everyone else's god, I'm not asking about the masses have all of their been imaginary. You have had nothing but imaginaries in your whole life correct?
All God figures, KellyJay, ALL of them. Including mine. Can't put it more clearly than that.

F

Moves
29 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
You can speak for yourself, not me.
I only ever speak for myself, KellyJay. I believe all "revealed" God figures in human history have been imagined and not "revealed" at all. Including yours. I am, of course, speaking here for myself; who else would I speak for?