More Right than God?

More Right than God?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
29 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Why not just no longer post in the thread (or ignore the post that busted you) the way your pals do?
I think sonship's OP is interesting.

F

Moves
29 Jan 22
2 edits

@sonship said
Who is more right than God?

And if your rightness exceeds that of God's in anything tell us so.
I am willing to imagine a God figure that's more right than your one, in my estimation, if you want me to.

Doing so would not involve me deeming myself to be more right than the God figure I proposed.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Jan 22

@fmf said
Two days ago you said: "I honestly think you need help and I think arguing with you is enabling and even exacerbating whatever mental illness you have."

Have you changed your mind?
You falsely and repeatedly said I posted “hundreds and hundreds” of comments about adults having sex with a child and further claimed by inference that this website tolerated it for months.

Your dishonesty, your disregard for the truth and the consequences of your lying, your refusal to acknowledge when you’re wrong, your constant cravings for attention and arguing are all hallmarks of someone with anti social personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder.

I have not changed my mind at all.

Perhaps I no longer care if I enable and exacerbate your mental illnesses.

F

Moves
29 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Your dishonesty, your disregard for the truth and the consequences of your lying, your refusal to acknowledge when you’re wrong, your constant cravings for attention and arguing are all hallmarks of someone with anti social personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder.
But I am not mentally ill.

F

Moves
29 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
Wasn't every God you ever had in your life imagined?
I believe that all "revealed" God figures are human constructs.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Jan 22

@fmf said
But I am not mentally ill.
Why don’t you get evaluated by a competent psychiatrist and let him or her make that determination?

F

Moves
29 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Why don’t you get evaluated by a competent psychiatrist and let him or her make that determination?
I"m not mentally ill. You just disagree with me, that's all.

F

Moves
29 Jan 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
No, no, no I was asking about you, how do you put it, your god figure I'm not asking about everyone else's god, I'm not asking about the masses
I didn't say "everyone else's God figure"; I said "everyone's God figure", including the one I used to worship ~ and you still worship.

F

Moves
29 Jan 22

@sonship said
A God figure without the morally incoherent eternal torture ideology in tow would be more right than the God figure you describe.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Jan 22

@fmf said
All God figures, KellyJay, ALL of them. Including mine. Can't put it more clearly than that.
Good, so stop comparing yourself to everyone else as the same thing; nothing about your experience was real; it was all imaginary.

F

Moves
29 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
Good, so stop comparing yourself to everyone else as the same thing; nothing about your experience was real; it was all imaginary.
I am not ocomparing myself to anyone else. I am telling you what I believe about so-called "revealed" Gods. Your claims about your "experience" with your God figure have no bearing on it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Jan 22

@sonship said

And if your rightness exceeds that of God's in anything tell us so.
Which version of “god” are you referring to?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Jan 22

@divegeester said
Which version of “god” are you referring to?
There’s only one God.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
There’s only one God.
There are many versions of “god” as interpreted and depicted in this forum by various posters here.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Jan 22

@divegeester said
There are many versions of “god” as interpreted and depicted in this forum by various posters here.
But there’s only one God in reality.

And since sonship is the author of the OP, I think you’re well aware that he’s referring to the only true God - the God of the Holy Bible.