Muslim Murdered by Hindus for Allegedly Eating Beef in India

Muslim Murdered by Hindus for Allegedly Eating Beef in India

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
30 Sep 15
3 edits

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Sep 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Religious fanatics [by definition] cannot possibly determine what is a rightful punishment and what is not.

What does the fanatical Muslim think is a rightful punishment for converting from Islam to Christianity? - death
What the fanatical Christian think is a rightful punishment for performing abortion ? .. death.

There is nothing new under the sun.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
30 Sep 15

Don't forget ........ that the violence and rape against Hindu school girls and Christian school girls by gangs of Muslim youth have been going on for hundreds of year's.

Sometimes it builds up so much with some Hindus ( Oh, not another Muslim attack) that all it takes is a animal killing Muslim to kill mother cow in a Hindu environment ..................and then they simply get what they deserve.

Muslims have been slaughtering and raping their way across India for 14 centuries.

Hindus' are the most peaceful religion on earth, so much so that they don't even kill animals.

Islam is the most violent religion on earth, so much so that they even say they are going to kill people in their Quran.

There are no tears for the cow/animal killer.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Sep 15

Originally posted by Dasa
Don't forget ........ that the violence and rape against Hindu school girls and Christian school girls by gangs of Muslim youth have been going on for hundreds of year's.

Sometimes it builds up so much with some Hindus ( Oh, not another Muslim attack) that all it takes is a animal killing Muslim to kill mother cow in a Hindu environment ..................a ...[text shortened]... y they are going to kill people in their Quran.

No religious fanaticism or extremism including yours should the world tolerate.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
30 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
No religious fanaticism or extremism including yours should the world tolerate.
Exactly.......

But you failed to understand what I communicated and have sided with the long standing violent parties.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Oct 15

Exactly.......

But you failed to understand what I communicated and have sided with the long standing violent parties.
I side with no violence or extremism. Hindus, Muslims, Christians all have within them the ability and often desire to kill those of other religions, or to see the demise of other religions. This feeling is incited by the religion itself.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
01 Oct 15

Thugs come from India originally

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
01 Oct 15

Sometimes it builds up so much with some Hindus ( Oh, not another Muslim attack) that all it takes is a animal killing Muslim to kill mother cow in a Hindu environment ..................a ...[text shortened]... y they are going to kill people in their Quran.

Simple question: do you think the lives of cows are more valuable than the lives of human beings?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
01 Oct 15

..................and then they simply get what they deserve.

Oh right, so you think that they deserved to be beaten to death? Was that for (allegedly) eating beef or was that for being of the same faith as some rapists?

rc

Moves
01 Oct 15

If anyone wants to understand the role and the power that Hindu priests have in their respective community then watch the film Chingaari.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Oct 15

Originally posted by Rajk999
I side with no violence or extremism. Hindus, Muslims, Christians all have within them the ability and often desire to kill those of other religions, or to see the demise of other religions. This feeling is incited by the religion itself.
No. If you claim that Christianity incites its followers to kill those of other religions, then you are very mistaken. Jesus never taught anyone to kill. How you can even say this is beyond me,

There are evil men on this earth. This cannot be disputed. That some of these evil men can be found in every religion on earth is also true. But this is not the fault of the religion. The blame should be laid at the feet of these evil men, nowhere else. I know that some have this idea that "religion" or perhaps more precisely "organized religion" is the root of all evil in this world and perhaps this is used as a convenient scapegoat for these people to shun conventional religion precepts that they think everyone but them has gotten wrong. This is not true. Religions have served their purpose for many hundreds of years, serving God, serving the less fortunate, without falling into evil and advocating the wholesale slaughter of other religions. Yes, evil men have managed to turn religion to their own evil ends, and that is why we've seen atrocities that people have blamed on religion over the years, like the Crusades, like the Inquisition. This is the fault only of the evil men behind these atrocities. Religion is for the betterment of man, not the killing of man, and to say that "the ability and desire to kill those of other religions is incited by the religion itself" is to lay the fault of this at the feet of every single adherent of those religions, which is comically untrue.

D

Moves
01 Oct 15
1 edit

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
01 Oct 15

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
Simple question: do you think the lives of cows are more valuable than the lives of human beings?
In some cases yes

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
01 Oct 15

I have said a hundred times ...................I am not Hindu.

To imply this is a declaration of your dishonesty and therefore your comments are entirely dismissed.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
01 Oct 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
If anyone wants to understand the role and the power that Hindu priests have in their respective community then watch the film Chingaari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwEOSv4bj68
You should be saying instead..............

If anyone wants to understand the falsehoods about Hindu priests in their communities.