1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 00:31
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    LOL More comedy. They should have a separate Forum for JWs .. and call it the Comedy Club... LOL .....😀
    Well Galv ole boy. It seems that the idiots are all that's out to play today. Maybe tomorrow someone with something more then stupidity as an IQ will show up. See yall later..
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 00:37
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Well Galv ole boy. It seems that the idiots are all that's out to play today. Maybe tomorrow someone with something more then stupidity as an IQ will show up. See yall later..
    "someone with more stupidity as an IQ"-what does that even mean?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 01:08
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    "someone with more stupidity as an IQ"-what does that even mean?
    it means that Galvo is fed up asking sincere questions and getting nothing for his troubles! He shall learn that the spirituality forum contains two elements, those to whom spirituality is a profound subject and those to whom nothing is sacrosanct.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 01:10
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    it means that Galvo is fed up asking sincere questions and getting nothing for his troubles! He shall learn that the spirituality forum contains two elements, those to whom spirituality is a profound subject and those to whom nothing is sacrosanct.
    timely,Robbie but Galvo's going to have to answer this one . After all, it is rather an odd choice of words.
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 01:41
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    timely,Robbie but Galvo's going to have to answer this one . After all, it is rather an odd choice of words.
    It doeasn't seem that hard to figure out, but their IQ equals stupidity levels...
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 01:462 edits
    it means that Galvo is fed up asking sincere questions ...
    Sincere (loaded) questions which often leads to both of you (the Comedy Club Team) twisting scripture with the hope that the rest of us will be fooled into believing the JWs have the true doctrine.

Here is an idea. Go try your indoctrination tactics on a site with lots of kids 5 to 15 yrs old. A chess site with lots of smart chess playing adults is wasting your time .. 😀
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 01:48
    Sincere (loaded) questions which often leads to both you (the Comedy Club Team) twisting scripture with the hope that the rest of us will be fooled into believing the JWs have the true doctrine.

Here is an idea. Go try your indoctrination tactics on a site with lots of kids 5 to 15 yr olds. A chess site with lots of smart chess playing adults is wasting your time .. 😀
    Are you included in this "smart " group? Lol... Sorry Rajj, you asked for that one.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 01:50
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Are you included in this "smart " group? Lol... Sorry Rajj, you asked for that one.
    No apologies necessary. All's fair in love and war. Let the public decide.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 01:591 edit
    Sincere (loaded) questions which often leads to both you (the Comedy Club Team) twisting scripture with the hope that the rest of us will be fooled into believing the JWs have the true doctrine.

Here is an idea. Go try your indoctrination tactics on a site with lots of kids 5 to 15 yr olds. A chess site with lots of smart chess playing adults is wasting your time .. 😀
    considering that my chess rating is more than one hundred points higher than yours, i suggest that you'd better take care when discussing either chess or its relationship to intelligence. As for your insinuations, they are nothing new, for Pliny the younger, that famous Roman 'historian', made the same claim of the early christians , but you knew that already didn't you!

please dont try to give me any more advice.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 02:062 edits
    Sincere (loaded) questions which often leads to both of you (the Comedy Club Team) twisting scripture with the hope that the rest of us will be fooled into believing the JWs have the true doctrine.

Here is an idea. Go try your indoctrination tactics on a site with lots of kids 5 to 15 yrs old. A chess site with lots of smart chess playing adults is wasting your time .. 😀
    you may challenge the doctrine, but that is moot, for Christ states, that by their works you shall know a true Christian from a plastic one! As far as i am aware, we were the only group as a whole that was prepared to die rather than take up arms against a fellow human being, for we love people, even more than ourselves, can you or any other Christian group lay claim to the same? can you? do you understand the central theme of Christianity, self sacrificing love? can you name any other group that preaches the good news of gods Kingdom, is respect of christs command to make disciples of people of all nations? can you? until you can, you can speak of doctrine all you like, its simply a clashing cymbal! but we already knew that!
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 02:16
    considering that my chess rating is more than one hundred points higher than yours, i suggest that you'd better take care when discussing either chess or its relationship to intelligence. As for your insinuations, they are nothing new, for Pliny the younger, that famous Roman 'historian', made the same claim of the early christians , but you knew that already didn't you!

please dont try to give me any more advice.
    Did I mention anything about your chess rating?
    Apparently you just itching to tell people you think have a high chess rating.
    Im here to play chess .. not mess around with ratings.
    Thats why I play about 70 to 80 games at a time, while you play only 10.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 02:221 edit
    Did I mention anything about your chess rating?
    Apparently you just itching to tell people you think have a high chess rating.
    Im here to play chess .. not mess around with ratings.
    Thats why I play about 70 to 80 games at a time, while you play only 10.
    whether you mentioned or not you have made the correlation between chess and intelligence, and insinuated that an 'intelligent', site was beyond us, i am simply pointing out that if chess is to be associated with intelligence, then i am more intelligent than you, through having a higher rating! also you can make up as many excuses as you like, i got more games, i mess around, i have a new gay partner that needs my attention, whatever...chess is chess! and you talk mince! and i dont have a high chess rating, in fact its decidedly average, but its higher than yours, which is what counts!
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 02:28
    ..., i mess around, i have a new gay partner that needs my attention,
    Youre gay ? A gay Jehovah Witness !!
    Well Im impressed that you have opted to get out of the closet and live your life.
    You do what makes you happy.
    God made you that way. It cant be wrong.
    Well ... Im happy for you.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 02:31
    Youre gay ? A gay Jehovah Witness !!
    Well Im impressed that you have opted to get out of the closet and live your life.
    You do what makes you happy.
    God made you that way. It cant be wrong.
    Well ... Im happy for you.
    actually if you notice i was puting myself in your position of plausible excuses that you might try to use to explain your chess deficiency! like your gay, you talk mince, you
    have so many games on the go, you just mess around etc etc etc. i am happliy married with children to a rather lovely lady, sorry to disappoint.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 02:40
    actually if you notice i was puting myself in your position of plausible excuses that you might try to use to explain your chess deficiency! like your gay, you talk mince, you
    have so many games on the go, you just mess around etc etc etc. i am happliy married with children to a rather lovely lady, sorry to disappoint.
    Im very happy you are gay and proud. I admire your courage.
    I did not realise you were gay. I have a whole new respect for you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree