1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Dec '09 07:54
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    no i am not scared, i never claimed to be perfect, nor did i ever claim that i am goody goody all the time. are you goody goody all the time? yes you can post compliments, thats fine, but are we also not allowed to make fun of each other, as long as it does not take on a sinister tone? laughter is a release for pain, no?
    Laughter is a release for pain- sure...Its invaluable , and in that capcity you have kept me entertained and in good spirits generally.
    Am I a goody goody all the time? Good question. I don't know what you mean by "goody,goody" exactly , but I have some idea.
    I would venture to say that I am good and consistent to all people who are affected by my actions at all times. A mistake,(will come along) now and then which I will readily admit.
  2. weedhopper
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 00:301 edit
    [b] but are we also not allowed to make fun of each other ?
    In a word, NO.

We are NOT "allowed to make fun of each other".
    Some people take sullying, defaming, and otherwise "making fun" of others as their God-given right, but they are quite wrong. It's rude, crude,and unacceptable behavior, and civilized people don't do it. Period.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 16:56
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    In a word, [b] NO.

Some people take sullying, defaming, and otherwise "making fun" of others as their God-given right, but they are quite wrong. It's rude, crude,and unacceptable behavior, and civilized people don't do it. Period.[/b]
    We have the right to make fun of someone if they do it to us. Not that we have to exercise this right.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 00:131 edit
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    In a word, [b] NO.

Some people take sullying, defaming, and otherwise "making fun" of others as their God-given right, but they are quite wrong. It's rude, crude,and unacceptable behavior, and civilized people don't do it. Period.[/b]
    no you should be aware that there is a distinction between making fun with someone through some light hearted banter and getting personal with someone, until you understand the subtlety you should refrain! Many have not the comprehension to make the distinction, and thus it gets ugly and personal!
  5. weedhopper
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 03:44
    no you should be aware that there is a distinction between making fun with someone through some light hearted banter and getting personal with someone, until you understand the subtlety you should refrain! Many have not the comprehension to make the distinction, and thus it gets ugly and personal!
    So I have seen...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree