1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 15:16
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I cant believe what I'm reading half the time between you 3(RC,R and G75).
    I don't know either of you in real life but based on your posting histories I would be way more inclined to lean towards Rajks version of things rather than you other clowns . Thats right-Clowns!
    Robbie I cringe at ever third or fourth post of yours.(I much more like your pos ...[text shortened]... me your best...

(note:I am just at the tip of a very big iceberg with you 2 clowns)
    We quote scriptures and show what God's viewpoints are on life. What do you guys do other then throw opinions at us? What do you base them on?
    If you don't like it, stop answering them because we are not going away.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 15:331 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    We ..show what God's viewpoints are on life. ...
    Have you spoken directly to God or have one of the JWs spoken directly to God?

NO? Then all you have are opinions as well .. OPINIONS on the interpretation of the Bible.

Humility is the quality that allows you to accept that your (JW) interpretation is just an opinion.
    Arrogance is the quality that causes you to claim that your (JW) intrepretation is a fact.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 16:06
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    The two JW's we have who frequent these forums are certainly 'special'.
    thank you Noobster, it is nice to be appreciated.
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 16:10
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Have you spoken directly to God or have one of the JWs spoken directly to God?

NO? Then all you have are opinions as well .. OPINIONS on the interpretation of the Bible.

Humility is the quality that allows you to accept that your (JW) interpretation is just an opinion.
    Arrogance is the quality that causes you to claim that your (JW) intrepretation is a fact.
    The vast majority of God's followers thru history never talked to God. So what's your point?
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 16:29
    The vast majority of God's followers thru history never talked to God. So what's your point?
    The point ?

Gods followers dont make false prophesies and the JWs have made them by the hundreds. Christ warned his followers to keep away from organisations like the JWs.

The JWs are therefore not Gods followers... and thats a fact.
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 16:35
    The point ?

Gods followers dont make false prophesies and the JWs have made them by the hundreds. Christ warned his followers to keep away from organisations like the JWs.

Prove it....
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 16:411 edit
    The point ?

Gods followers dont make false prophecies, what a Noob, Christ's followers made plenty of mistakes, would you like me to point them out to you, in fact, in each and every statement you have made, the word of God has refuted your lies. Why dont you go to some other site and you can get together with your apostate friends and talk to each other about how bad Jehovahs Witnesses are, for i tell you this, there is more chance of Satan being given a reprieve at Armageddon that you or any other member of Christendom putting yourselves out to preach the Good News of Gods Kingdom, from house house to house, as directed by Jesus Christ. do the terms plastic, weed like, armchair christian mean anything to you? cause they should.

(Matthew 7:16-23) . . .By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they?  Likewise every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit;  a good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, neither can a rotten tree produce fine fruit.  Every tree not producing fine fruit gets cut down and thrown into the fire.  Really, then, by their fruits you will recognize those men.  “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.  Many will say to me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’  And yet then I will confess to them: I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness.

the one doing the will of the Father, let us call Raj out, what is the will of the father Raj? how does one DO the will of the Father Raj? You are the real deal, tell the forum, what is the will of the Father and how does one DO it?
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 17:38
    Prove it....
    We have been through this before many times.
    Anyway here is an interesting listing of Failed Jehovah Witness prophesies.

http://www.cftf.com/booklets/jwslisten/prophecies.htm
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 17:41
    We have been through this before many times.
    Anyway here is an interesting listing of Failed Jehovah Witness prophesies.

http://www.cftf.com/booklets/jwslisten/prophecies.htm
    any imbecile can scourge the web for anti witness propaganda and half baked truths and downright lies, but i am asking you a biblical question, what is the will of the father Raj and how does one do it, surely its important for a Christian because his salvation depends upon it. so out with it! its not so hard, a few lines will do.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 17:42
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    .. Christ's followers made plenty of mistakes ...
    You clearly think people around here are stupid.
    I said Gods followers dont make false prophesies.
    You counteract that with Christ followers made plenty of mistakes.
    Are you a blooming dunce or something?

Tell me one, just ONE SOLITARY FALSE PROPHESY THAT ANY OF GODS FOLLOWERS MADE IN THE BIBLE. Otherwise shutup.
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 17:48

Tell me one, just ONE SOLITARY FALSE PROPHESY THAT ANY OF GODS FOLLOWERS MADE IN THE BIBLE. Otherwise shutup.
    May I ask what JW ever made a false prohpecy as no JW's are prophets and never claimed to be? But don't get prophesying confused with human misunderstandings while learning and searching for the truth...!!!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 17:50

oh touchy touchy touchy! did we touch a little ol nerve there Raji Padji pudding and pie, well well, how vewy vewy interesting. here is one from the top of my head,

(Matthew 16:21-23)  From that time forward Jesus Christ commenced showing his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things from the older men and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and on the third day be raised up.  At this Peter took him aside and commenced rebuking him, saying: “Be kind to yourself, Lord; you will not have this destiny at all.” But, turning his back, he said to Peter: “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me, because you think, not God’s thoughts, but those of men.”

obviously Peter made a mistake, was he also a false prophet according to your lies? Thus it is quite clear tha many of Gods servents had wrong vies, but it did not in any way mean that they could not continue to be readjusted and DO gods will. therefore for the third time, what is Gods will and how does one do it, for Christ stated that there would be many claiming to be Christians, but only those DOING the will of the father would be genuine and accepted, therefore you say you are a Christian, what is the will of the father and how does one DO it?
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 17:54
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    oh touchy touchy touchy! did we touch a little ol nerve there Raji Padji pudding and pie, well well, how vewy vewy interesting. here is one from the top of my head,

(Matthew 16:21-23)  From that time forward Jesus Christ commenced showing his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things from the older men and chief priests and ...[text shortened]... d, therefore you say you are a Christian, what is the will of the father and how does one DO it?
    Peter made a prophesy? Where? You are a true dunce.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 17:571 edit
    Peter made a prophesy? Where? You are a true dunce.
    peter foretold that Christ would not have this destiny whatsoever and made a mistake, he contradicted a prophetic utterance which Christ gave, yet he was still able to do Gods will, therefore now you shall address the question, what is Gods will and how does a Christian DO it, seeing that you are so smart, this should be easy.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 17:57
    May I ask what JW ever made a false prohpecy as no JW's are prophets and never claimed to be? But don't get prophesying confused with human misunderstandings while learning and searching for the truth...!!!
    ProperKnob was right .. you guys are truly 'special' ... 😀
    And I dont think thats a compliment.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree