1. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 17:58
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    ProperKnob was right .. you guys are truly 'special' ... ๐Ÿ˜€
    And I dont think thats a compliment.
    what is Gods will and how does a Christian Do it?
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 18:00
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    peter made a mistake, he contradicted a prophetic utterance which Christ gave, yet he was still able to do Gods will, therefore now you shall address the question, what is Gods will and how does a Christian DO it, seeing that you are so smart, this should be easy.
    Peter made NO prophesy.
    Who are you to ask me to answer any question about how to do Gods will.
    Clearly you think doing Gods will is the hyprcritical act of spreading your garbage doctrine from house to house.
    So good luck to you .. spread the foolishness around.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 18:01
    Peter made NO prophesy.
    Who are you to ask me to answer any question about how to do Gods will.
    Clearly you think doing Gods will is the hyprcritical act of spreading your garbage doctrine from house to house.
    So good luck to you .. spread the foolishness around.
    its clear that you dont know what it is, that for sure. therefore if you dont know what it is, how can you do it?
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 19:152 edits
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Are you serious? Wow... You are blind aren't you?
    You answered a question with a question!!

And i still have no idea what you're talking about?!

You are blind aren't you?

I take it this is an example of humility shown by JW's?
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 20:151 edit
    ProperKnob was right .. you guys are truly 'special' ... ๐Ÿ˜€
    And I dont think thats a compliment.
    Answer the question Rajj.... While I'm at it, have you ever been in a Kingdom Hall?
  6. weedhopper
    Moves
    05 Dec '09 06:56
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    If you have read scripture God doesn't want to send people to hell. He is not willing that any should parish. People make a choice of their eternity.
    And here is one of the great unknowns.
    1. God wants everyone to be saved. His Word tells us this.
    2. Some people are not saved, hence God does NOT get everything He wants.
    3. There are Scriptures that definitely point to an "elect", a group that God has pre-ordained to be saved.
    4. There are instances recorded where God "hardened the heart" of someone--making it pretty difficult for said person to overcome THAT hurdle to salvation.
    5. My particular denomination preaches that we do NOT choose Jesus as our Savior, but the reverse: He chooses us.

These 5 things point to a whole bunch of contraindications which the Lutherans explain thus: "We don't know. But when we get to heaven, it will be made very plain." Not particularly satisfying, but whatyagonnado, eh?
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Dec '09 10:32
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    And here is one of the great unknowns.
    1. God wants everyone to be saved. His Word tells us this.
    2. Some people are not saved, hence God does NOT get everything He wants.
    3. There are Scriptures that definitely point to an "elect", a group that God has pre-ordained to be saved.
    4. There are instances recorded where God "hardened the heart" of som ...[text shortened]... eaven, it will be made very plain." Not particularly satisfying, but whatyagonnado, eh?
    They need to understand all the Bible. John 17:3. Why aren't they able to answer those problems?
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Dec '09 14:481 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    i giggled my ass off reading this.

yes, i totally agree with you.
    And I was really impressed with your tact and humour on the "Noah's Ark" thread. Thnx dude, Thats another notch for you on my belt๐Ÿ™‚
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Dec '09 15:442 edits
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    And I was really impressed with your tact and humour on the "Noah's Ark" thread. Thnx dude, Thats another notch for you on my belt๐Ÿ™‚
    have you no shame, what a suck up! 'oh Zapanzy your my hero', 'oh Fabian i so much prefer your posts to Robbies', excused me while i am physically sick! shall i send you some novelty straws for use in other occasions?
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Dec '09 15:49
    have you no shame, what a suck up! 'oh Zapanzy your my hero', 'oh Fabian i so much prefer your posts to Robbies', excused me while i am physically sick!
    Sorry Rob, the worm has turned. I am no longer the young ass wiper I,(and nearly everybody else), once was when I was younger. Go on . Have your fun. Zalhansi is my new fave after that very nice effort he put into the "Noahs Ark" thread.

Go on. I'll enjoy it...
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Dec '09 17:04
    Sorry Rob, the worm has turned. I am no longer the young ass wiper I,(and nearly everybody else), once was when I was younger. Go on . Have your fun. Zalhansi is my new fave after that very nice effort he put into the "Noahs Ark" thread.

Go on. I'll enjoy it...
    Lol, relax Karoly Poly i was just messing with you, if you want to idolize the Zapansy i am perfectly sure his ego is large enough to accommodate it!
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Dec '09 00:38
    Lol, relax Karoly Poly i was just messing with you, if you want to idolize the Zapansy i am perfectly sure his ego is large enough to accommodate it!
    I give someone a rap, you say I idolize them. Yeah right. I'll relax when the hypocrisy ends. Why dont you start another thread and title it "hypocrisy" and we'll go from there.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Dec '09 01:381 edit
    I give someone a rap, you say I idolize them. Yeah right. I'll relax when the hypocrisy ends. Why dont you start another thread and title it "hypocrisy" and we'll go from there.
    oh touchy touchy, 'please Zapansy your my hero!', 'oh Fabian your posts are so full of interesting and informative comments, not like that joker robbie', haha it is to laugh! suck up!
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Dec '09 02:221 edit
    oh touchy touchy, 'please Zapansy your my hero!', 'oh Fabian your posts are so full of interesting and informative comments, not like that joker robbie', haha it is to laugh! suck up!
    Start a thread on hypocrisy. Scared?

You ever heard the saying,"call a spade a spade". It means telling it like it is. Thats what I try to do. I have given you compliments too. At the end of the day it is my opinion and I can err. But not all the time.
    Touchy? Sure . Why not? What could you post me that would make me relax? Or ...?
    Btw-you are a joker but quite funny at times, and humour is vital in such a "modern world". no?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Dec '09 02:421 edit
    Start a thread on hypocrisy. Scared?

You ever heard the saying,"call a spade a spade". It means telling it like it is. Thats what I try to do. I have given you compliments too. At the end of the day it is my opinion and I can err. But not all the time.
    Touchy? Sure . Why not? What could you post me that would make me relax? Or ...?
    Btw-you are a joker but quite funny at times, and humour is vital in such a "modern world". no?
    no i am not scared, i never claimed to be perfect, nor did i ever claim that i am goody goody all the time. are you goody goody all the time? yes you can post compliments, thats fine, but are we also not allowed to make fun of each other, as long as it does not take on a sinister tone? laughter is a release for pain, no?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree